Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform - page 4. (Read 24723 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
ended up in a fork, updated client and deleted all blocks, resyncing now.

everything seems fine besides my staking
seems like staking doesn't turn on on the new version.
any idea why?
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
I wanted to say thank you for everyone that has been with us from the beginning and those that have joined us along the way. We’re now in the Maxnodes era. It’s been a long journey and we still have a long way to go. Today truly is a great day with many more good days to follow.
Upgrade to 2.0.0 people - I'm ready to shut the door on 1.7.x. It may happen before Saturday
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Maxnodes are coming online.
Supply is getting locked up.
Rewards are dropping.

It's about to be much harder to get LYTX.

515 Masternodes at 5,000 LYTX = 2,575,000
11 Maxnodes at 100,000 LYTX = 1,100,000
Total LYTX Locked up right now = 3,675,000

That's over 1/3 of the circulating supply locked up and off the market.

Anyone on the fence about buying into this coin should do some serious research and soul searching.
You might be missing out
Activity: 313
Merit: 8

Lytix nodes updates on MNROI!
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/LYTX-MASTERNODES
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/LYTX-Maxnodes

Watch out for the best deal ever =)

MAXnodes online, rewards splitt change, rewards decrease down to 15... The true holders will be delighted!
The dumpers and haters will probably just...regret Cheesy
Upgrade by Saturday, because we'll be sending a farewell to 1.7.x
Version 2.0.0 is now available to download and upgrade. https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/tag/v2.0.0
Congrats for the release faetos!! That was hard work Smiley

So now, is there a delay before the actual MAXnodes activation in the network?
+ the rewards split change I suppose?

Or everything will happen at once?

Can we already activate MAXnodes (even if they don't receive rewards yet)? by sending the collateral?
Version 2.0.0 is now available to download and upgrade. https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/tag/v2.0.0
Some nice whales are playing with the price on Crex these days...

Sometimes gives an unpleasant roller-coaster effect, but overall it's a pretty good sign  Grin

+ the discord community is growing nicely (and in a natural way!)

All signs of good health for an amazing project

any info on how long crex keep orders open?
They keep them open as long as you leave them Wink Unless they "reboot" their system (which happens now and then... very disturbing, when you see the website go offline, then online again, and all the order books are empty Wink then you see some interesting trades being made, last time it happened one trader sold 1 Lytx for 0.9 BTC...! That's one expensive LYTX! Cheesy )
legendary

Sometimes gives an unpleasant roller-coaster effect, but overall it's a pretty good sign  Grin

any info on how long crex keep orders open?

I'm probably going to release v2.0 next week. Maxnodes will be live by Friday. I have some clean up to do to get it ready and push binarires out.
API work is still ongoing. I will push out another release when that is complete and the only folks that need to upgrade will be maxnode owners and folks that want to use the API in the client
it will also have the changes in that you all have voted for and have passed
nope it's free, they just require a LOT of docs to be filled, and filling some of those docs will require some expert validation (which costs money Wink )
legendary

Is this a rumor or is there real information behind this statement?
I think if this news about bittrex is true, i can buy a little.
But so far no real mention of this has been seen.

No, it';s not rumor. It is a business goal of ours. I wanted to get maxnodes completed and launched and then focus on the business parts required for a bittrex listing. The requirements are a bit steep, but doable. Once I get the LLC filed, I'll need to get legal memos in the US and in Malta certifying we're not a security. Only thing holding me back is just money to get it done. Once I get the LLC filed then I'll get the process started for the commercial account and then move on to listing. I'd expect this will take 3-6 weeks, but I am not sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255

Is this a rumor or is there real information behind this statement?
I think if this news about bittrex is true, i can buy a little.
But so far no real mention of this has been seen.
i got some weird messages from the mod saying I was trying to bump this or posting multiple times - anyway. So, I'll do my best  to keep you all informed, but most of my posts here were deleted by a mod. If you need better info then join us on discord or telegram. I'll refrain from using this forum in the future.
...and if you're not, get some LYTX while they're cheap and put some masternodes up! Wink

great job faetos, as usual
You'll find a proposal sitting in the proposals tab in your wallet ready for voting. It is concerning the changes to rewards, block time and the percentages. It is what is described above and is called "maxnode_changes." If you are a masternode owner please vote. Thanks!
New medium article on how our community is working and how we are a real model for a community run coin: https://medium.com/@faetoslytix/community-first-community-run-true-decentralized-crypto-governance-cdd31c41e803
Pages:
Jump to: