Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MagicCoin.io | MAGE - 神奇硬币 | Only 3,750,000 Coins will be sold (ICO) - page 3. (Read 9459 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Why PoS coins do not come in a wallet?

Conflict. Wait for new blocks.
POOL  Huh
No public pool is available
Why does not steak work? How to fix it?

Date: 01/29/2018 11:07
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 MAGE
Net amount: -121.49747728 MAGE
Transaction ID:

Can you show me your error image
Does anyone know the optimized inputs for staking?
About 2000 - 3000
How do i POS? i dont have that option in wallet? Huh ... i also dont understand landing program.. you can lend only USD not MAGE? Did i miss something?

I put 157 coins in a wallet and let it sit since Jan 12 and it's staked and confirmed 4 times. 6 other times it staked, but they resulted in orphans. As for this lending program, I have no idea how it works.

To tell you the truth, I only bought $1k of this coin because I was bored and decided to buy the shittiest ICO I could find for shear entertainment. If anyone put any serious money into this, I suggest you only run this wallet on it's own isolated vm on an isolated network with no other wallets installed. Also, don't use the web browser on that pc either. This thing screams of some sort of scam. I just can't figure out if it's just a ponzi, exit scam, or something even more sinister. Whatever it is, this thing really smells bad.

So if i understand it right.. i dont need to do anything, just put coins in wallet and they start to staked? Is there a minimum coins for POS? And lending is only in USD not in MAGE? Huh

yeah just send it to a wallet and leave it on. I think the bigger the amount the shorter the average time to stake. it would be an interesting experiment to run 1 wallet with 100 coins vs 5 wallets with 20 coins for example. I don't know which would be ahead in the end.

BTW when I put the first 157 coins in there, the first stake didn't hit for 5 days. Then it started staking basically once per day after that, but majority were orphans.

When this stakes, you just get 2.5 coins. I guess if you had enough coins, you may be able to stake twice a day in theory, but what would be the point really of putting any large sum into this just to make 5 coins/day?

Seriously, don't put any money into this coin that you aren't afraid to lose. Nobody has any idea how it works. The wallet, the devs, the lending program are all super dodgy.
You need an input value of 2000 - 3000 coins.
The first stakes will be 2.5 coin and the input value will be split 2 into 2 input values
The next stakes will be 2.5 coin * 2 (2 input) and continue to be split 2 into 4 input values

The next stakes will be 2.5 coin * 4 (4 input) ...

Simple math
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
How do i POS? i dont have that option in wallet? Huh ... i also dont understand landing program.. you can lend only USD not MAGE? Did i miss something?

I put 157 coins in a wallet and let it sit since Jan 12 and it's staked and confirmed 4 times. 6 other times it staked, but they resulted in orphans. As for this lending program, I have no idea how it works.

To tell you the truth, I only bought $1k of this coin because I was bored and decided to buy the shittiest ICO I could find for shear entertainment. If anyone put any serious money into this, I suggest you only run this wallet on it's own isolated vm on an isolated network with no other wallets installed. Also, don't use the web browser on that pc either. This thing screams of some sort of scam. I just can't figure out if it's just a ponzi, exit scam, or something even more sinister. Whatever it is, this thing really smells bad.

So if i understand it right.. i dont need to do anything, just put coins in wallet and they start to staked? Is there a minimum coins for POS? And lending is only in USD not in MAGE? Huh

yeah just send it to a wallet and leave it on. I think the bigger the amount the shorter the average time to stake. it would be an interesting experiment to run 1 wallet with 100 coins vs 5 wallets with 20 coins for example. I don't know which would be ahead in the end.

BTW when I put the first 157 coins in there, the first stake didn't hit for 5 days. Then it started staking basically once per day after that, but majority were orphans.

When this stakes, you just get 2.5 coins. I guess if you had enough coins, you may be able to stake twice a day in theory, but what would be the point really of putting any large sum into this just to make 5 coins/day?

As i understend from the white paper first stake hits after 50 blocks so if mow we are on 186879 it will start at block 186929.. I still dont understand is stake aword bigger if more coins are in walet or the same..?! 2.5 coins every day? I dont think that is possible..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

Seriously, don't put any money into this coin that you aren't afraid to lose. Nobody has any idea how it works. The wallet, the devs, the lending program are all super dodgy.
Activity: 28
Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

Activity: 87
Activity: 117

Conflict. Wait for new blocks.
Activity: 2
Does anyone know the optimized inputs for staking?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Why does not steak work? How to fix it?

Date: 01/29/2018 11:07
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 MAGE
Net amount: -121.49747728 MAGE
Transaction ID:

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
News twitter MAGE

Preference:
We will set a $4 rate for the Lending program in 24 hours:
- Helps members buy high prices that can join lending program
- Helps members buy low-cost fast-profit

This is an unusual preference for 24 hours, after that the exchange rate will return to normal to ensure fairness of the market.
Time is calculated starting from this message

Note: Please keep in mind this is a way to support members who have bought MAGE too high by being impatient, this is not our responsibility or obligation. So we will not often apply this offer, do not continue to claim absurdity !

Here is our responsibility:
For each successful project, we will always share the profit for shareholders on a quarterly basis !
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I can't lending with price 4$ because website magiccoin dont show price usd,please help me check
I wish the price will higher, better a little. Because many people had bought it when 5 or 6$
Activity: 294
I can't lending with price 4$ because website magiccoin dont show price usd,please help me check
I bought coins, brought them to a computer wallet, transactions are instant and cheap, everything works well. Waiting for POS to appear
Activity: 294
MAGE if want the price to go up you guys need to make transfer between pc wallet and Cryptopia easy.  Plus people need to lend. When the lending date will be announced?
Activity: 1
is magiccoin going to be a POS decentralised exchange
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I invest $115 to the platform Let see the outcome. My username is lsgnaija
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
wow lending program getting started? bought my coins!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes . Lending program Startes . Buy coin on MAGE, transfer them to the web and make a lending

Activity: 78
wow lending program getting started? bought my coins!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: