Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MagicCoin.io | MAGE - 神奇硬币 | Only 3,750,000 Coins will be sold (ICO) - page 9. (Read 9459 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
The dev team said they will dump 150k coins everyday during their cryptopia ico until they sell 3,750,000 MAGE. This dev team is gonna the hammer on this coin every 24 hours down to $3 apparently. Don't waste your money on this one.
            down to $1 - $3
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
The dev team said they will dump 150k coins everyday during their cryptopia ico until they sell 3,750,000 MAGE. This dev team is gonna drop the hammer on this coin every 24 hours down to $3 apparently. Don't waste your money on this one.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I tried to looking for POS info in white paper but it was in Chinese.
Can someone let me know how much % per month for Staking  Tongue
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
What u guys talking about this coin was dumped.  Why?  Was a Pump and dump?  How do so many people know about this coin? I just saw it today

Well some one is still dumping on Cryptopia so I will sit back and watch.
That's a question I would like to know, specially about the sudden drop from $49.00 down to $7.85.
Is this coin about to die? or will it be a good investment to buy now and see it head back up? That's the big question.

Might just put this coin on the alert list, watch and see what happens in the next few days.

im thinking about that too. maybe they already have exchanged before the ico.
Activity: 80
What u guys talking about this coin was dumped.  Why?  Was a Pump and dump?  How do so many people know about this coin? I just saw it today

Well some one is still dumping on Cryptopia so I will sit back and watch.
That's a question I would like to know, specially about the sudden drop from $49.00 down to $7.85.
Is this coin about to die? or will it be a good investment to buy now and see it head back up? That's the big question.

Might just put this coin on the alert list, watch and see what happens in the next few days.
ICO on December 24th, 2017 starts.
Quantity: 125000 MAGE
Suggested price: $2

Congratulations on your first successful ICO on Cryptopia. I look forward to your 2nd day.

What do you think about the price when the second ICO  Huh

when will be there 2nd ico?
Activity: 70
What u guys talking about this coin was dumped.  Why?  Was a Pump and dump?  How do so many people know about this coin? I just saw it today
Activity: 238
ICO on December 24th, 2017 starts.
Quantity: 125000 MAGE
Suggested price: $2

Congratulations on your first successful ICO on Cryptopia. I look forward to your 2nd day.

What do you think about the price when the second ICO  Huh
i invest with this Smiley bought in cryptopia
Activity: 210
Today you will open the sale of MAGE ICO in cryptopia for $ 1-3. It's true.
I see a MAGE transaction at cryoptopia for $ 30
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
t looks very promising and worthy of development project.I would like to see a better and more informative website.
But, despite this, I support this project .
Activity: 59
I give MagicCoin 4 stars, I’m betting big on this project. Because they have both the desktop wallet, block explorer, external exchange and the dashboard. They’re also having very high hype on Facebook, Twitter. Click here to read the interview with MagicCoin: https://www.lendingplatformreviews.com/magiccoin-lending-platform-review/
Activity: 322
News twitter buy Magiccoin https://twitter.com/Magiccoinio

All formalities are completed. ICO opening date: December 24, 2017, at 9pm everyday (Hong Kong’s time)
We will be sold 3,750,000 MAGE max in 20-30 days. For every detail information, please look at notifications on website.
Activity: 129
Hi dev. i see MAGIC on cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MAGE_BTC
But not trade. How long can i trade  Huh
Activity: 116
hmm and they already in magic way stake 14+k coins whitout wallet:)this will be typical not even pump and dump project this will be pure dump than  lending site shut down, 1 think ICO in China are baned
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Have not found his magic place
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?
Activity: 1
As my opinion, DEV team should take care all inquiries of each member, base on that we can know clearly about your project and support you to reach the goal accordingly, thanks  Smiley.
Activity: 63
still in maintenance and no more information for a month Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 3
I e-mailed them about the issue and i got this response.

MAGE will be ICO on Cryptopia exchange after 1 weeks. Because:
- Clearly declare the amount of coins are ICO, to avoid legal issues with share holder
- Every technical problem in ICO will not be serious anymore, will be more safe for members.

What does it mean any thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: