Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MagicCoin.io | MAGE - 神奇硬币 | Only 3,750,000 Coins will be sold (ICO) - page 7. (Read 9459 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Your design looks fine, but should use only one language on your thread, might be better for readers.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 122
Hi Guys, I'm back and I see things are back to normal. Please tell me you have seen some payout by now. I'll ask again, anyone with concerns or that think they are being scammed, give me your address and I can check what is up and what you are owed.

I am getting a little tired of the people here trying to accuse me of scamming. I am simply trying to provide a service. My own wallet has only gotten 1 X 5 coins since yesterday and I am mining with 2 X L3+ on this.

Here is a list of payout addresses of the users who have been running at a high hash rate:
Mh8EV9LKFxs6rQV4jzbhbZJAss3rwyicNV   23068672   819200   96.57%   5.04 GH
Mh8G5XcAz9jJa4KJyYkRkfPMtJG8rRAccb   122519552   2752512   97.8%   26.76 GH

These addresses have been getting most of the payouts, look at their hash rates. Neither of which is my address. I have just set the minimum payout to 0.5 as 5 seems to take too long and everyone is screaming scam. The payout will now happen every 20 minutes as long as mined balance is above .05 coins.

Once you get your payout, please come back and apologize for your scam accusations, not particularly elegant.

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
More than 18h but not receive any MAGE HuhHuhHuhHuh?

stop mine from that pool,, they scam,, just pay they miner other no payout
Activity: 20
More than 18h but not receive any MAGE HuhHuhHuhHuh?
no payout Cheesy

this problem when use unop

magic coin problem,,, this scam
Activity: 8
it will only pay out once you reach 5 MAGE. Many others have been mining and getting payouts including myself. Like I said, I am shutting down the pool soon simply because we can no longer compete with one of the vietnamese pools which has 3TH. I do not know where this pool is or if it is private.

How do you know it's a vietnamese pool and not nicehash?  Currently, is seems that the hashrate is back to 22GH/s.
If I can just get the last few miners to leave, I will deposit more coin from my own wallet to cover any shortfall before the payout.
I can also see in the log that they orphaned quite a few of our blocks. I cannot say why the blockchain did this, but is is all in the pool stats.
it will only pay out once you reach 5 MAGE. Many others have been mining and getting payouts including myself. Like I said, I am shutting down the pool soon simply because we can no longer compete with one of the vietnamese pools which has 3TH. I do not know where this pool is or if it is private.

You can check the block explorer here if you like: http://explorer.magiccoin.io:3001/ to confirm what I am saying. You will get whatever coins have not been paid once I set payout to 0.1 and restart the pool. I am waiting for the rest of the miners to remove their miners before I can do this. There is still 36.GH at the pool.
what is your wallet address, want to check logs.
Activity: 63
I have mined for over 7 hours but there is no payment
 Huh scam Huh Huh
ok guys, I am going to shut down the pool. Please remove your miners and move to another pool. I will announce when the MPOS pool is available. I will set the coin payout min to 0.1 MAGE and issue last payout once miners are removed.

I will make sure everyone gets their outstanding balance.

Will check back in 8 hours. Please start moving your miners now!
Activity: 1
Activity: 156
mine with variable difficulty and Nvidia:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashfarm.co.za:3032 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

with Asic:

URL: stratum+tcp://pool.hashfarm.co.za:3032
pass: x

Anyone having issues with payout and pool stuff can mail me at [email protected]. I may only respond tomorrow as I am busy with a new year's eve event.

Minimum coin payment is 5 at the moment and payments processed every 10 mins. Please mail me if you have requests/suggestions.

Happy new year all.

How about AMD?
Activity: 63
it's better to mine with an Mpos pool
OK, will announce new pool URL soon. The current pool will stay live until everyone has moved. We will have to try and get everyone ready for the MPOS pool. Registered and workers set up so noone loses any mining time. Processing payouts for the remainder will then be done manually from the old pool.

I will need some time for setup and testing. Stay tuned.
Activity: 20
Hi Radiera

What is your wallet address? You can PM the answer. The pool is unomp, so that functionality not there, but I can try to estimate it for you based on the logs. Like I said earlier, at a party, so please be patient. If you would like, I could create an MPOS pool too which can show balance, but you have to register to mine.
Please make an MPOS pool, so we can check my balance. Thanks
Hi Radiera

What is your wallet address? You can PM the answer. The pool is unomp, so that functionality not there, but I can try to estimate it for you based on the logs. Like I said earlier, at a party, so please be patient. If you would like, I could create an MPOS pool too which can show balance, but you have to register to mine.
how to see balance in your pool ?
Pages:
Jump to: