Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 11. (Read 155164 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Large trading platform to refuse, the author didn't online, death!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

@@@@ New wallet update!! @@@@

Here is the latest wallet that now includes FibreLock, a new benchmark in wallet security! Along side having a built in anonymous sending technology, MaiaCoin will continue to be developed based on the wishes of the community.

https://mega.co.nz/#!hEpVTIbJ!x54sNRDGt59xWoGYZFYQbz2OWhnzDxN-U-viypsmgYQ

Don't forget to update your wallets guys!

Ah thx I was still using the old version.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Relax gentlemen, good news soon  Cool
Activity: 154
Activity: 532
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
In fact, I have a suggestion for mammix2.

If you're having hard time putting a coin on a decent exchange, then make a decentralised MAIA/BTC exchange on the blockchain! Right in MAIA wallet! I think there're similar projects going on, so no need to start from scratch.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Yeah.
Ccex is better option in this case.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
good we are almost on a market.
Comkort opens

But nobody trades on Comkort. They have 0.37btc / day volume.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
good we are almost on a market.
Comkort opens
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
now i'm really into it:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9655594

good job dev

the instruction of the mixer anonymizer :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9655594
can be copied in the first page of the ANN ? thank you
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Thanks for the bonus , DEV...
Activity: 378
Thanks for the Christmas bonus!
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Only users with trade history can vore - will have to gain some history , but I saw MAIA is at 1st place... nice:)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Hi All,
Thanks for being a part of the MaiaCoin project. Now we all need your help to keep MaiaCoin heading forwards.
Firstly we need to get added to an exchange. please can you tweet, re-post and keep making lots of posts, so that MaiaCoin is always on the front page of the Bitcointalk announcements thread.

I have just donated to the Maia voting fund so that we are now at the top of the voting list on Comkort
https://comkort.com/vote

I have just completed all the Christmas bonus payouts of MaiaCoin. The amount you will receive is 8000
MAIA.

Thanks again Smiley
M

Activity: 465
You should take it more seriously to get us listed to exchange, shitcoins get listed every day.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
askcoin.net is a good exchange there with twitter voting every 2 minutes
can be a good start
i clicked until 300 are needed 9000 votes

comkort is the other ,there
with 0,05 BTC payed vote can be made a market for maiacoin
i don't have maiacoin for now and have the wallet 3.0.9 stuck on 5000 block
there are problems or i'm the only one, i'll retry to redownload the
blockchain again
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Hey guys, don't stress. I'm not leaving and MaiaCoin is not dead, i'm not just sitting back waiting for stuff to happen..
I will keep trying to get up listed on an exchange, but i also need everyone's help in doing the same.

In the next day or so , i will be gathering up all the addresses you have sent me and paying out the bonuses Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
Death?

From a certain point of view yes, most likely, it was a nice try though. I wish MAIA was listed on a good exchange, otherwise it's pointless. If MAIA gets recognised by a respectable exchange (not a scamcoin cesspit like c-cex or poloniex), it'll be a different story. These days every scamcoin makes its way to bittrex (most likely by bribing the exchange operators) and other small exchanges. Since MAIA while having a good dev couldn't make it, I assume nobody really tried to do anything beyond messaging exchanges (which obviously won't work). I personally don't even have any serious amounts of MAIA, so I don't really care about selling or buying.

The rest of you guys including mammix2 proved to be very passive in this regard, so don't complain Wink

My advice would be to continue the development, it's up to mammix2 to give us something to talk about! Right now there's only essential stuff and a nice passcode module similar to BOST. I'm pretty sure you have a lot of potential to bring something really interesting. If you want to trade MAIA, however, it's important to do anything in this area as well. I don't need it, but those who do must be active.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Death?

If you can stake blocks the coin is not dead. Once you can no longer connect to peers and the block chain stops moving then you can say 'dead'.

Pages:
Jump to: