Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 150. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Thanks. We need some more miners! Just about to open up the mining selection to a lot more coins, too, so profitability of the pool is gonna go through the roof, soon, with the next big upgrades

When will we see earnings from using the MMXIV pool? I've had a miner pointed at in for about 18 hours and haven't seen anything come through on my wallet.

He pays out about once a day right now. If you want to contact him, join us in #MMXIV on IRC, ThePeePs is the guy that runs the multipool

Ran into a bug in the payout code, hoping to have it fixed today.  I'll post again after payouts have been done.

Sorry for the delay in being paid.
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Thanks. We need some more miners! Just about to open up the mining selection to a lot more coins, too, so profitability of the pool is gonna go through the roof, soon, with the next big upgrades

When will we see earnings from using the MMXIV pool? I've had a miner pointed at in for about 18 hours and haven't seen anything come through on my wallet.

He pays out about once a day right now. If you want to contact him, join us in #MMXIV on IRC, ThePeePs is the guy that runs the multipool
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Pretty nice. I might put some on there to see how it goes. Plus I want to win an S2  Wink

Ok, so here is going to be the giveaway for this week

Starting Tuesday, June 17th, I'm going to pick a random address from the multipool miners list and put 1 Terahash on their address using the SHA portion of the multipool. That means everyday someone new will get an extra 1 Terahash worth of payments from the multipool for 24 hours!

We will be watching to see who jumps on and off of the pool. The longer you mine, the more entries you will receive. Every hour mined per worker will earn you 1 entry into the drawing

Miners for all 3 active algorithms are eligible. Just mine on your algo of choice and you are in the daily drawing. Good luck!

this  is so exiting and AGAIN such a great Idea, i hope you will have a great heard for us small hashing miners ;-)
may be the luck with everybody

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Starting Tuesday, June 17th, I'm going to pick a random address from the multipool miners list and put 1 Terahash on their address using the SHA portion of the multipool. That means everyday someone new will get an extra 1 Terahash worth of payments from the multipool for 24 hours!

We will be watching to see who jumps on and off of the pool. The longer you mine, the more entries you will receive. Every hour mined per worker will earn you 1 entry into the drawing

Miners for all 3 active algorithms are eligible. Just mine on your algo of choice and you are in the daily drawing. Good luck!

this  is so exiting and AGAIN such a great Idea, i hope you will have a great heard for us small hashing miners ;-)
may be the luck with everybody

We are going to be doing some incentives to those mining on the multipool soon. I will most likely pick out an address from the list of active miners to be the winner. You never know when I'm checking the list, though, so make sure you're always on pool.mmxivcoin.com - Just mining there ensures you are entered into anything we do
I just scored my first block with little usb miners! Woo can't wait to throw 60gh/s at it this week  Grin

http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/b/EH4bhgvD2

Too bad I was using a pool or i'd have it already...

Same amount of confirms for solo, just would be in Unconfirmed
I just scored my first block with little usb miners! Woo can't wait to throw 60gh/s at it this week  Grin

http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/b/EH4bhgvD2

Too bad I was using a pool or i'd have it already...
Thanks. Multipool is already live and mining 3 algorithms. I'll be giving away TEN S2s if we hit 1 BTC each

I switched one of my machines to do the scrypt through the pool.mmxivcoin.com how long is the beta testing?

1DrcA4jqDGK9TJEA7LrazCeS8MEgeRsEAQ    96     0    100%   20.48 KH
Nice name for a coin. Multipool is certainly important. I want to win that S2 rig so badly.

Thanks. Multipool is already live and mining 3 algorithms. I'll be giving away TEN S2s if we hit 1 BTC each
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Nice name for a coin. Multipool is certainly important. I want to win that S2 rig so badly.
You on the multipool? x11 found like 30 blocks last night. Should be a nice sized payout

I was using pool.mmxivcoin.com but I just switched to the hardcore one so I can view more info about my miners.

http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/tbs - All workers by address
You on the multipool? x11 found like 30 blocks last night. Should be a nice sized payout

I was using pool.mmxivcoin.com but I just switched to the hardcore one so I can view more info about my miners.
Yay my first share was accepted!

Yay my first share was accepted!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
sha256
stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:6666
U: MMXIV Address
P: anything

Scrypt
stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:7777

x11
stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8889

Algo     Workers     Hashrate      Shares
sha256         4      2.04 TH    43765912
scrypt         4     17.69 MH    21463848
x11            2    206.62 MH     7953613

DoubleDD

[2014-06-14 22:15:56] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:6666 not responding!
 [2014-06-14 22:16:29] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid
If you telnet to that port, does it connect?  make sure you have the url in the miner config as stratum+tcp:// and not as http://
It's working now, no idea why that happened. I just hopped from thh hardcoreminers to try the pool; 3 days with no issues there.
Another miner of mine on a different pool had no issues during that minute. It connected fine than choked, so the config was correct.
I stopped and hopped right back on hardcoreminers with no probs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
sha256
stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:6666

Scrypt
stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:7777

x11
stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8889

Algo     Workers     Hashrate      Shares
sha256         4      2.04 TH    43765912
scrypt         4     17.69 MH    21463848
x11            2    206.62 MH     7953613

DoubleDD

[2014-06-14 22:15:56] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://pool.mmxivcoin.com:6666 not responding!
 [2014-06-14 22:16:29] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid
If you telnet to that port, does it connect?  make sure you have the url in the miner config as stratum+tcp:// and not as http://
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Seems ok for me. 

[19:27] <+MMXIV_Bot> Algo     Workers     Hashrate      Shares
[19:27] <+MMXIV_Bot> sha256         4      2.55 TH    45504774
[19:27] <+MMXIV_Bot> scrypt         5     14.18 MH    22305010
[19:27] <+MMXIV_Bot> x11            2    217.41 MH     9570677

You go to IRC chat and check with "ThePeePs"
http://pool.mmxivcoin.com:8082/chat

Jump to: