Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 157. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Perhaps they think MMXIV will have the same fate as LCL, LC, BEN, TIX, CPR, SPOT, CC, GAS, etc?
Yep. Maybe they don't know anything about this coin, they just trade it like it's any other trash alt out there. But knowledge will increase...

Why would this coin not be abandoned like the others?

Active developer, transparent information about updates, high interest and volume from the start, low market cap, merchants. For example.

"Active developer"? Did you check who the developer was for the other coins I listed?

Ok bro, you invested badly on some flopped coins and now you are broke and angry and that's why all these groundless FUD. Just watch a movie or go to gym or library and read some good book or how ever you like to relax. Meanwhile me and others are focusing on MMXIV Coin and it's progress.

I didn't invest in those coins. It is not groundless FUD, as you would know if you did basic research.

You're not really saying anything with all those words you're typing. What is the issue?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Perhaps they think MMXIV will have the same fate as LCL, LC, BEN, TIX, CPR, SPOT, CC, GAS, etc?
Yep. Maybe they don't know anything about this coin, they just trade it like it's any other trash alt out there. But knowledge will increase...

Active developer, transparent information about updates, high interest and volume from the start, low market cap, merchants. For example.

"Active developer"? Did you check who the developer was for the other coins I listed?

Ok bro, you invested badly on some flopped coins and now you are broke and angry and that's why all these groundless FUD. Just watch a movie or go to gym or library and read some good book or how ever you like to relax. Meanwhile me and others are focusing on MMXIV Coin and it's progress.

I didn't invest in those coins. It is not groundless FUD, as you would know if you did basic research.

I didn't have anything to do with those. I know LC from before cryptos, but I didn't help him with anything for either of his coins. I don't know about those other ones, though

i really dont understand what people are thinking when they are trading.sell orders are getting eaten steadily yet people go and dump on the shitty buy orders. why would u be that stupid.are there 8 year olds trading on bittrex or people who cant read the previous trades.or maybe people are really just that dumb . i just cant comprehend it. Huh

That's a pretty shitty list to compare us to. We've already got more than all of those coins combined (except the Limecoins, but they are still being worked on from what I hear)

i really dont understand what people are thinking when they are trading.sell orders are getting eaten steadily yet people go and dump on the shitty buy orders. why would u be that stupid.are there 8 year olds trading on bittrex or people who cant read the previous trades.or maybe people are really just that dumb . i just cant comprehend it. Huh

Activity: 434

^ the script that all altcoin investors know off by heart.  Cheesy

and those aren't 8 year olds, those are sensible miners who know that the tiny profit margins on these altcoins can only be realised by short sell orders.
those who wait, always lose money.
i know that bro.with most coins thats true.and if people werent eating up the sell orders than yeah sell to the buys but the trade is very active on the sell orders on this coin

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you shouldn't put your rigging to good use, and in this coin, I can actually see some very good things - the activity of the lead-developer is good, it's already a coin which is accepted for products and it could - even though it is billed as '2014' coin, be used for many purposes for many years to come.

perhaps people should stop worrying about toy exchanges and the prices that people are willing to buy and sell at, and put more effort into promoting the coin as a usable asset? that is, after all, the whole purpose of cryptocurrencies - faster, cheaper, safer.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

+1
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

and those aren't 8 year olds, those are sensible miners who know that the tiny profit margins on these altcoins can only be realised by short sell orders.
i know that bro.with most coins thats true.and if people werent eating up the sell orders than yeah sell to the buys but the trade is very active on the sell orders on this coin
Activity: 434

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

If I had an exchange, I'd add MMXIV Coin just because it's high trading volume. We need to push more pressure to those exchanges. So everybody let's send them some mail!
Where is the twitter handle? 

Someone made one. It's not mine, but I appreciate their help
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Where is the twitter handle? 
any word on poloniex? Getting them would be big.

Bugging him, still  Wink

It would be good for us to get on a few more exchanges, though. Most coins suffer from arbitrage killing them if they get too many too fast, but with our extremely limited supply, I can see it working to our advantage
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
any word on poloniex? Getting them would be big.
Jump to: