Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 43. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Im trying to word this right without sounding egotistical, but it needs to be said. When small wallet holders dump cheap to "make a few bucks", it hurts everyone in the coin, and it devistates those at the top that have risked thousands and thousands of dollars. Please if your just here to make a few bucks a day to suppliment your fixed income, please dump and be done, this coin is not for you. Im going to say this gently,"go in hard or GTFO".

Vegas
If you're at risk of being devastated by someone dumping the coin then you have probably over-extended yourself. Do you buy shares of stock in companies and then go plead for people not to sell shares on stock trading boards? Same thing. People invest in coins (and stocks) for various reasons and with various strategies. It's nice for you to hope everyone has a buy and hold strategy but the reality is that not all are on that page. Some are happy with a 20% return. There are probably plenty of people who picked up M coin for pennies and are now dumping for a 10x gain or more. This may be short-sighted in your opinion but they are locking in profits which is never bad. The market is what the market is, get used to it.

There is nothing wrong with locking in profit, it is trading rule 101
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Im trying to word this right without sounding egotistical, but it needs to be said. When small wallet holders dump cheap to "make a few bucks", it hurts everyone in the coin, and it devistates those at the top that have risked thousands and thousands of dollars. Please if your just here to make a few bucks a day to suppliment your fixed income, please dump and be done, this coin is not for you. Im going to say this gently,"go in hard or GTFO".

Vegas
If you're at risk of being devastated by someone dumping the coin then you have probably over-extended yourself. Do you buy shares of stock in companies and then go plead for people not to sell shares on stock trading boards? Same thing. People invest in coins (and stocks) for various reasons and with various strategies. It's nice for you to hope everyone has a buy and hold strategy but the reality is that not all are on that page. Some are happy with a 20% return. There are probably plenty of people who picked up M coin for pennies and are now dumping for a 10x gain or more. This may be short-sighted in your opinion but they are locking in profits which is never bad. The market is what the market is, get used to it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Whoever is dumping every morning...just sell all your MMXIV already. Nobody wants to play with your pennies
If they are indeed "dumping" then you should have no problem picking them up!

dunno about whats happend but this morning when i check polo my eyes turn  Shocked

btw even if the price go up like hell i will keep my mmxiv and stake it like always Wink

You are our exact target demographic. People who step over dollars to pick up pennies should find another coin
legendary
Whoever is dumping every morning...just sell all your MMXIV already. Nobody wants to play with your pennies

That doesn't make their trading any less retarded. It's super obvious it's an amateur, or someone with more dollars than sense. We've been making fun of them for days in IRC watching them piss away profits to scoop up spare change
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure

dunno about whats happend but this morning when i check polo my eyes turn  Shocked

btw even if the price go up like hell i will keep my mmxiv and stake it like always Wink
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
legendary
I downloaded latest wallet. I'm wondering from which exchange do I need API?
With what exchange my wallet is connected?

Bittrex
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I downloaded latest wallet. I'm wondering from which exchange do I need API?
With what exchange my wallet is connected?
legendary
legendary
I'm still looking forward to  Maieuticoin to be the same price or higher of BTC!

Really glad I got in early!

Glad some stalkers got in early, too   Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I'm still looking forward to  Maieuticoin to be the same price or higher of BTC!

Really glad I got in early!
legendary
wish I could buy more MMXIV but the price is totally insane Grin

This measly $100,000 market cap is peanuts
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
wish I could buy more MMXIV but the price is totally insane Grin
legendary
Back to top 100 on coinmarketcap. Don't trade poorly and fuck it up this time   Kiss
Agreed, .039 *IS* the new price. Guys, do NOT sell for less!

Vegas
legendary
Back to top 100 on coinmarketcap. Don't trade poorly and fuck it up this time   Kiss
legendary
ahh its good to be back on the forum. A few weeks ago, I wrote an article early in the year calling MMXIV , the best coin to invest in, in 2015. If there is still any doubt , look below:

It looks like I might know what Im talking about. Your welcome to follow my website for more suggestions. www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Ohh I love crypto...LMFAO!

Vegas

legendary
Thanks,  yeah that makes more sense.  Do the exchanges stake your coin or do you need a QT wallet? I trade on Poloniex and can buy either, but wont leave it on the exchange if it doesn't stake. thanks again

You need to have it in a running unlocked wallet for it to stake.

Put a password on all your wallets then when you unlock, youll see an option to "unlock for staking only". Leave that box checked, so if you get hacked, nobody can withdraw your funds.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1148
i put a bid on polo someone fill me please hahah

legendary
Crackpot Idealist
This is true guys, when you buy it up on Bittrex it raises the value of the coin, and sets the new price.

Vegas

There are a lot of people in IRC holding for a much higher price

any luck on the wallet? noticed the old client doesnt have the beloved coin control

Coin control isn't active yet in the pretty one, either. It's just there so it's easier to add later if needed

lol well all right then, take your time.
Pages:
Jump to: