Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 44. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Thanks,  yeah that makes more sense.  Do the exchanges stake your coin or do you need a QT wallet? I trade on Poloniex and can buy either, but wont leave it on the exchange if it doesn't stake. thanks again

You need to have it in a running unlocked wallet for it to stake.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Thanks,  yeah that makes more sense.  Do the exchanges stake your coin or do you need a QT wallet? I trade on Poloniex and can buy either, but wont leave it on the exchange if it doesn't stake. thanks again
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Someone please explain which I should be purchasing,  BALLS or MMXIV,  i understand the project but not the need for multiple coins.  What am I missing? TIA

Balls is on the lower end of the market. Its target market is people that dont have alot of BTC to spend as its cheap to buy at roughly 150-200 sat. MMXIV is the elite of all the coins out there as it has the highest POS rewards of 2014% and pays around 5.5% of your total investment per day, BUT the coin is very expensive. Right now its around .018 BTC , and rising. Hope this helps. In simplicity IF you can afford mmxiv, buy as much as you can! I make a nice living of a few hundred US dollars a day with MMXIV from the interest alone.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Someone please explain which I should be purchasing,  BALLS or MMXIV,  i understand the project but not the need for multiple coins.  What am I missing? TIA
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
This is true guys, when you buy it up on Bittrex it raises the value of the coin, and sets the new price.

Vegas

There are a lot of people in IRC holding for a much higher price

any luck on the wallet? noticed the old client doesnt have the beloved coin control

Coin control isn't active yet in the pretty one, either. It's just there so it's easier to add later if needed
legendary
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
This is true guys, when you buy it up on Bittrex it raises the value of the coin, and sets the new price.

Vegas

any luck on the wallet? noticed the old client doesnt have the beloved coin control
legendary

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
legendary
If anyone is looking to liquidate a large number of their MMXIV, feel free to message me.
Ill pay at market rate for any size batch between 25 and 500 coins.
Don't shock the market, sell them to me and ill pay a better end-price.   Cool
You can get a large batch on Bittrex, by rough count, you can get 100 for .03 (each) or less.

Im just putting the word out there to come to me before before choosing to dump the market.  Smiley

Throw up some big buys on Bittrex. Shake the dumpers out so I can pump the fuck out of it   Wink
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
If anyone is looking to liquidate a large number of their MMXIV, feel free to message me.
Don't shock the market, sell them to me and ill pay a better end-price.   Cool
You can get a large batch on Bittrex, by rough count, you can get 100 for .03 (each) or less.

Im just putting the word out there to come to me before choosing to dump the market.  Smiley
Activity: 556
Don't shock the market, sell them to me and ill pay a better end-price.   Cool
Activity: 1064
Don't shock the market, sell them to me and ill pay a better end-price.   Cool
legendary
hi all,
what is the nominal block size for staking and a basic time frame for the payment of the stake? . i have staked in the past on several other wallets and coins and the first time here on this one.... could someone give an actual rundown on the mechanics and functions of this coin? in the OP its very illusive and unclear."at least for me it is"  please help and thank you all!

I use between 1-2 coins per block, never less than 1 (not enough weight). Never over 2 coins per block.

Vegas
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
hi all,
what is the nominal block size for staking and a basic time frame for the payment of the stake? . i have staked in the past on several other wallets and coins and the first time here on this one.... could someone give an actual rundown on the mechanics and functions of this coin? in the OP its very illusive and unclear."at least for me it is"  please help and thank you all!

Once I transfer in to my wallet it stakes in 24hrs
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Pool is at 55Th from just one address!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
hi all,
Activity: 297
The more you get, the more you have. The more you have, the more you get  Wink
legendary
Simply put, you need to buy more coins to increase your stake weight. When you increase your coins and your stake weight, you get more frequent stakes.

Vegas
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I don't get it i get a bit more stake then vegasguy hes stake weight is more then 1000
and my stake weight 140 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 237
It all has to do with the amount of coins in your wallet. Im VERY high on the rich list. Its all about stake weight. I have a few thousand stake weight. To get stake weight requires more coins. I wanted to show people that had less than a few hundred coins what the wallet looks like when weighted. Im on the latest wallet 1.08. Just a vanilla theme. The more coins the faster the frequency. Also the staking hardware will help.

Vegas

Wow thats a lot of stake per day.

My stake weight is 8 at the moment, and i get a stake maybe 2-3 time a week ;(
Pages:
Jump to: