Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform - page 2. (Read 2363 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What purpose does the blockchain have in your project?
Activity: 53
I think this is an interesting project with potential. Crypto market is generally very volatile and among other reasons this poses a major problem especially for
newcomers. MAKEAFOLIO aims to create a platform for people of all skill level.It teaches you to select good cryptos ,buy and hold and manage your portfolio.
You can also learn about trading ,technical analysis etc with the help of experts!With a good team backing the project I think this project successfully
fills up the void in the crypto space.
Activity: 103
Makeafolio was formed to create easy,accessible and educational experience in one location ,,it will be a household brand for all cryptocurrency related topics. It will help to make transition very smooth,.With this we can create portfolio ,track it easily,,users will be ranked according to their portfolio performances and acheivments ..
Activity: 102
have chance to win and project is also good wishing you success
Activity: 3
Activity: 7
This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. Hope that this project will lead to success, keep going forward! Be part of a growing community. Good luck to the team! Thank you!
Activity: 4
i hope you walk in step by step with apl coin i believe in your project ana iam with you <3 <3 good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
great project join here- https://bounty.makeafolio.com/6680/5084495
Have you been looking for ways to earn $MAF from @makeafolio? Join the bounty program! The #1 contestant will receive 10,000MAF + private access to #MAFSocial ! Enter here:
A great review of #MAFSocial by @ultimatethriver -
Very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea!
One of the high potential Project in this year. Awesome team! Its a really perspective project. Team doing the best, succes for sure!
In a sense, we do plan to offer the same type of fundamentals. However, there will be a "one click" diversification tool where users can convert 1 BTC (or any other crypto we support) into a complete portfolio all in the click of a button. Users will be able to track & manage their portfolios after they have done the diversification. The only way to mass adoption is through spreading knowledge, this is where we look to fill the void.
Very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea!
Security is a key element when considering a platform in which stores user data and handles any type of currency. Makeafolios number one concern is user safety. For this reason, the platform will be built upon a secure custom framework to ensure protection of its users.

great project join here- https://bounty.makeafolio.com/6680/5084495
Activity: 4
Best of luck team makeafolio
Activity: 172
nice bounty programm in which every one have chance to win and project is also good wishing you success
Activity: 25
It's a good project. They have a large number of followers and they also quit. I think it's good to invest in this project. It's good to guarantee my money with a team and a good currency and I'll tell them it's going to be a fantastic future like the Apollo coin. I would like to be an investor in this project. All the success always
Activity: 15

It is greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
Activity: 26
Activity: 109
I just reviewed the project and have to say that i am impressed. very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea I really like to fact that on Makeafolio's social site that you will earn MAF for participating in the site by reading post and posting things.  All the other social site just want to make money off you
Activity: 98
Makeafolio's social network will allow Cryptocurrency holders a much needed venue to communicate with other of a like mind, without being made fun of for investing in made up money as most people don't yet understand cryptocurrency.  I really like to fact that on Makeafolio's social site that you will earn MAF for participating in the site by reading post and posting things.  All the other social site just want to make money off you.  They track everything you do, say, look at and sell it to the highest bidders.  On other sites you are just an object to be studied and have items directed at you for sell or to sway your opinion.   On Makeafolio's social network you will at least be on the earning end of participation.291
        All in all or should I say all in one, Makeafolio will be a leader in the areas it ventures into.  With all the strong partnerships it has and the developing Hermes blockchain over the next year, Makeafolio should rise through the ranks to the top of the crypto world.
Activity: 7
Activity: 56
Great project with huge potential...this is best opportunity to engage with project like this. After seen all the aspects of this project I believe this will brings revolution  ..this platform will be one the safest platform to invest and earn money from. This is gonna to be a giant in crypto currency arena...
Activity: 149
Choosing apollo is a neat choice. The fee fee is low, fast, reliable, confidential, I'm guessing the project will be successful. I don't know if it's sure, but we'il see it in time. sorry for my weak english.
Activity: 14
This is a really good idea, promising project, great leadership and future timeline. Very interesting project which I am pretty sure it will meet the current market gap for such as outstanding idea!
Activity: 28
Nice project, with a vision and mandate to take social media to another level using the blockchain technology.
Well to the team, congratulations on your project being among the best I consulted your company has the potential to grow a lot and compete on an equal footing in the market. and that great projects for the future emerge from this wonderful partnership that has emerged in this market so competitive
This is the best project i have ever seen in my crypto life because it is growing day by day and the investors are happy to see the response of the people to this project. Great idea and hardworking team. Good luck

MAF is different because we are built for the community. We are looking to bring a vast set of different tools so the everyday user can utilize cryptocurrency very quickly. The problem is that we are all looking for mass adoption but in order to get there, people need to understand the technology. This is where MAF comes in.

This the new definition of social media, blockchain technology is the best.
Pages:
Jump to: