Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform - page 4. (Read 2363 times)

copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What marketing strategies have you put in place to ensure the platforms success?

In this space, strategic partnerships are key to a business's success. Makeafolio has already achieved three partnerships which are mutually beneficial to each party, and we don't plan to stop there.
Activity: 6
It's a good idea to create your own package (portfolio) of crypto-currency, transformed into a conditional unit (for ease of management).
It is very difficult to monitor each token and crypto currency separately.
Now this problem, solved by a dream all in one platform that did not suffice earlier.
I hope that the developers will work out a convenient and intuitive interface for the future site, for managing the portfolio of crypto tools.
Activity: 43
It is cool to understand that there are such good minds that create such projects as yours. I got acquainted with each material you presented, which has a great presentation, and I think the same good future for the project itself. Good luck you guys in Your work, I support you 100%. Cool project!
Activity: 8
I see that this project is very interesting and innovative. Electronic coins of you very nicely. I hope you will succeed
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Those who early access to MAFSocial, you will notice similar elements to Twitter and FB. This was done to create a familiar UI so you can feel right at home and not spend days learning to navigate it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 75
Through the MakeAFolio mentoring program, users have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders by joining the Mentor MAF program, where they will be trained and advised on issues related to the electricity world. Death as a good ICO detection. Users can also become MAF consultants after being evaluated and selected by the MAF team. Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market.     The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on. A great project and the team with it is amazing.The  project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
This looks very interesting.
Activity: 24
Makeafolio in my opinion has enough chances to achieve the indicated goals and objectives. Paying attention to their work in social networks, there is a good opinion and we can assume that they are not scattered with empty promises and calls for anything. I hope that this project will continue to work in the right direction and will not become another scum. I participate in this project, because I see on it a good potential. The developers of this project have made a very good platform, which really can attract investors.
Activity: 1
Makefolio is an awesome project with unlimited potential even though the entire project is still in the process of being completed. To add to this, the partners of Makefolio make it even better. I’m really glad to be part of this project. Also, the contest that Makefolio is currently running is great and it is an excellent way to raise awareness of this great project, as well as, its partners. I’ve been in the Telegram group and the Administrators are doing a great service by providing assistance when required. This project is going to be huge in the near future and therefore I am really glad I’m aware of it and honored to be part of it.
brand new
Activity: 0
What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
Activity: 1
I signed up for MAFsocial few days ago. Was really impressed with usability and lay out in this early stage. Everything is working perfectly so this really is a project with a working product before ICO stage. I think this really is a crypto project that will catch on because this is something people will understand. Been following MAKEAGOLIO since the beginning as an Apollo investor and really see great potential in this partnership with Apollo. Great project, great team, and great community. Together is the only way to get crypto to mass adoption. Journey to 100K is making great reviews about MAKEAFOLIO project. No hype,... Just unbiased info.
Activity: 32
what exchanges do you think you will be listed on?
Activity: 88
Kindly update me with the circulating supply of this token
Activity: 210
Your project is now listed on TokensMarketplace! Visit your page, and let us know if it needs to be updated - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/makeafolio/
Activity: 7
I don't quite understand the concept of your business, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd businesss. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 48
I came across this company by following Apollo. I am glad to see them partner with such a cool company to the moon!
Activity: 30
How many tokens are there?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The team seems to be impressive with a good history in their fields. This is a project i will be keeping an eye on.
Activity: 26
wishing this MVP was already out.
Pages:
Jump to: