Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MAKEAFOLIO, INC. All in one cryptocurrency solution & Learning platform - page 8. (Read 2363 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
how experienced is the team regarding cryptocurrency business practices and education?
copper member
Activity: 57
a lot already are saying that this is a great project. i have reservations on every project. i will consider it great if the platform is already up ad running as well as successful operations. otherwise, the project has still the chance of being abandoned if the team didn't get sufficient funds.

That is the attitude that we like to hear. We are a fresh face/platform to this space and expect nothing less than having to prove our worth first and foremost. The community is what matters more than anything else. With that being said, we invite you to visit our telegram https://t.me/mafchat and say "hello". Get to know us first, vet our project and let us prove to you that we are worth taking a second look at.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
a lot already are saying that this is a great project. i have reservations on every project. i will consider it great if the platform is already up ad running as well as successful operations. otherwise, the project has still the chance of being abandoned if the team didn't get sufficient funds.
copper member
Apart from having such features as an electronic currency, MAKEAFOLIO is also a platform for learning with 4 different levels for users to choose. Many wonder about the level of the project's free consulting system?

The mentorship program will provide new users with free mentors to learn from. This will include things such as interactive videos, articles, and tutorials written by both MAF staff and community members. There is also a paid version of this program in which the community members can create content for. This will allow each participant to earn MAF in return.

I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.

Thank you very much!

Great project with a great team, all the conditions to be a awesome success!

Thank you, it is greatly appreciated.

good project and idea i think this project is useful and will help a lot
wish you luck

Appreciated!

when do you plan on having a mvp?

We plan on having an MVP prior to our token distribution. This will allow participants of our ICO the ability to utilize our coin as soon as we launch. We do however have a working internal beta that we show the public from time to time.

They only copy the portfolios but they keep full control over their coins all the time correct? Or is there also a situation where people give away control over their funds?

Under no circumstances does anyone else control your portfolio. This will never be a feature of Makeafolio, we want the control to stay with the user and only with the user.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
i wish there was something like this when i first got into crypto!

We look forward to having you on the platform.

I think the social aspect of this will be amazing. It seems like you are trying to build facebook for crypto, is that right?

In essence, yes this is correct. We will offer a social media platform aimed at all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

So is this like the udemy for crypto?

In a sense, we do plan to offer the same type of fundamentals. However, there will be a "one click" diversification tool where users can convert 1 BTC (or any other crypto we support) into a complete portfolio all in the click of a button. Users will be able to track & manage their portfolios after they have done the diversification. The only way to mass adoption is through spreading knowledge, this is where we look to fill the void.

And does it work like social trading in a way that you can follow other traders or do you pick coins and put them together into a portfolio that others can buy to diversify?

The way that this will work is by users being able to select portfolios from the leaderboards. This will allow users to copy the specific allocations of the portfolio rather than a trade-by-trade basis. So say I have a portfolio that is 50% BTC, 50% ETH, someone else can copy that portfolio diversification no matter how much they have invested.

They only copy the portfolios but they keep full control over their coins all the time correct? Or is there also a situation where people give away control over their funds?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This project really looks great and I can see a lot of potential.
Activity: 48
when do you plan on having a mvp?
Activity: 167
good project and idea i think this project is useful and will help a lot
wish you luck
Activity: 154
Great project with a great team, all the conditions to be a awesome success!
Activity: 154
I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.
Activity: 532
Apart from having such features as an electronic currency, MAKEAFOLIO is also a platform for learning with 4 different levels for users to choose. Many wonder about the level of the project's free consulting system?
copper member
Activity: 24
love the idea i will be getting in on this ico.
copper member

I think the social aspect of this will be amazing. It seems like you are trying to build facebook for crypto, is that right?

In essence, yes this is correct. We will offer a social media platform aimed at all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

In a sense, we do plan to offer the same type of fundamentals. However, there will be a "one click" diversification tool where users can convert 1 BTC (or any other crypto we support) into a complete portfolio all in the click of a button. Users will be able to track & manage their portfolios after they have done the diversification. The only way to mass adoption is through spreading knowledge, this is where we look to fill the void.

And does it work like social trading in a way that you can follow other traders or do you pick coins and put them together into a portfolio that others can buy to diversify?

The way that this will work is by users being able to select portfolios from the leaderboards. This will allow users to copy the specific allocations of the portfolio rather than a trade-by-trade basis. So say I have a portfolio that is 50% BTC, 50% ETH, someone else can copy that portfolio diversification no matter how much they have invested.
Activity: 365

Activity: 33

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Hello, MAKEAFOLIO team!

Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/makeafolio-21951 🔥 . Congratulations!
copper member
Hello, MAKEAFOLIO team!

Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/makeafolio-21951 🔥 . Congratulations!

Thank you. Great rating.
copper member
I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is actually very good.  Good luck fellows!

It is greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have checked all the details of your plan and everything is actually very good.  Good luck fellows!
Pages:
Jump to: