Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MANDATORY UPDATE ## BlakeStar (BLAS) ## - page 32. (Read 39440 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Been stuck on block 7746 for a while, can anyone with more knowledge than me tell me why?

Some big miners hit the chain and left when the diff got too high... got the blocks moving again. Once some pools take on BlakeStar, this should stop being an issue.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Been stuck on block 7746 for a while, can anyone with more knowledge than me tell me why?
Activity: 294
Some great projects were revived recently (Crave being my favorite), so good luck, and I hope it will work for you  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Premine is obviously 240 million coins.
I am not in.

UPDATE:

I HAVE REQUESTED BLAKESTAR TO BE ADDED ON COINMARKETCAP

The problem is that this condition has been out for awhile and many people have been staking huge amounts of it for a long time so when we all come in and buy we buying from them and then when we start amassing coins that is when the people who have been staking this whole time will dump.

I do like the logo and font for this coin though.

Until a few days ago all of the coins except a few million were on the market. I believe only recently did people start placing coins in desktop wallets. When I came across this coin I had to get the chain moving. I was the only miner for a while and I also got every stake (not very much per stake either.. like 0.00000011 BLAS mostly)... I have had the markets analyzed by my marketing manager before I started mining/buying. All coins were on the market and they will either be bought, or eventually dumped if the community doesn't take over.

My goal is to simply finish what the original dev started... and give this coin a life.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
The problem is that this condition has been out for awhile and many people have been staking huge amounts of it for a long time so when we all come in and buy we buying from them and then when we start amassing coins that is when the people who have been staking this whole time will dump.

I do like the logo and font for this coin though.
hi,what's the conf file's name ?
I name it blakestar.conf and put it in the wallet data folder,restart the wallet, but after that ,It shows out of sync and stop syncing after that.

The conf file should be named BlakeStar.conf

The capitalization counts.
Activity: 826
Premine: 10% or 240 Million
It's too much!
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
How to solo mine ? Help !!!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
hi,what's the conf file's name ?
I name it blakestar.conf and put it in the wallet data folder,restart the wallet, but after that ,It shows out of sync and stop syncing after that.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
conf for Solo mining , please

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=anything
rpcpassword=x
port=14442
rpcport=14443
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

rpcuser=anything
rpcpassword=whateverxwillwork
rpcport=14443
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
listen=1
server=1

you might like this better as a conf now you can mine from any computer inside your network

given that your internal ip addresses are 192.168.1.something   the astric is a wild card

if the wallet is on 192.168.1.20   then aim at the rpc port on that comp  http://192.168.1.20:14443   would be the address you need to mine

this isnt strattum so dont use it  this is getwork and the miner will switch to getwork protocol
Activity: 468

listen=1
server=1
rpcuser=anything
rpcpassword=wallet address
port=14442
rpcport=14443
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Activity: 152

I'll copy mine here as soon as I get back to my computer.

you know, i just use  old configs from other coins and that work and now have 1 block)

I'll copy mine here as soon as I get back to my computer.
Activity: 152
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
that is what a great block explorer will show everyone.

No.  Those coins are in the market. I calculated all the coins a few days ago.  Every one of them was on the market with the exception of a few million.

well good to hear   but  the #1 bag holder still has 99999999 of the original 240000000 premine hit at block 6.   but may be i dont see what you see.   great block explorer by the way.
This is the old coin, is it taken over by the new team?It looks like the previous trading volume was very low, and hopefully it will improve now. Come on.

Yes the new team will continue development of this beautiful coin.  Hopefully volume will increase yes.
Good to see some activity already!

Soon the new logo will be active on CoinExchange.

Nova exchange submission will come soon.
Activity: 147
This is the old coin, is it taken over by the new team?It looks like the previous trading volume was very low, and hopefully it will improve now. Come on.
Pages:
Jump to: