Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 54. (Read 40440 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
We need this coin to be launched as a Proof-of-stake. Do you really want massive miners coming in here to mine and then dump our coin on the exchange, thus bringing down its value. Go for the more long term and stable solution by leaving it strictly POS; if someone is truly interested in our coin they'd be willing to pay for our coin to be apart of the community.

The coin stockpile should be distributed to those who are actually interested in reviving the dead currency (those who start pools, host nodes, create block explores, manage faucets, even those who have followed the progress of its revamp) and thus we shall earn the first staking rewards.
Activity: 11
morning all .. relaunch scheduled for memorial day ... thats Monday .. a lot of us will be off for the holiday. seems like a good time . hope to see a bunch of you there . specifics available soon
Thank you for your hard work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
having delays . with wallet again today
Well best of luck!
Hope flappy coin goes huge in the future.
morning all .. relaunch scheduled for memorial day ... thats Monday .. a lot of us will be off for the holiday. seems like a good time . hope to see a bunch of you there . specifics available soon
Thank you for your hard work.

sorry for the delays . there was defiantly a learning curve
Been kinda quiet Flapmin can we have an update and time frame

started a new job. had to do a lot of hrs training. were past block 703000 . should be less then a day before we know if were releasing pos or strictly pow . the coin is going to need months of work regardless there is a more then significant update planed . Im committed to releasing sources, configs and windows windows wallet Monday. Flappy will also have at least one pool and also get on that friendly doge exchange thats been adding all the new coins .
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Fascinating to watch this evolve Smiley keep up the good work!
Just a reminder to check out the Flappycoin website at

flappycoins.wordpress.com

For Updates and Info on the flappycoins relaunch project!
got a few min before work here is the updated news . aws seed node issues have delayed the pos blocks. once its out theres less chance to fix it .
we will be announcing the relaunch date on friday by . by friday if the pos issues have not been resolved launch with be pos and we will pick a block for hard update. sorry guys got to clock in bitcoin may be at 2000 but i dont have any LULZ
Been kinda quiet Flapmin can we have an update and time frame
The previous moderator got back to me. It turns out that Flapmin has already been granted admin privileges. So looks like we're a go.
I PM'd the moderator of the reddit Flappycoin homepage to grant me admin privileges. That way I can spruce up the wiki page with relevant information. Let's see if he'll get back to me.
Finally completed the new website! Check out the new face of our coin. flappycoins.wordpress.com I created it using wordpress.com thus I am able to share admin privileges. So if you'd like to contribute anything to it please email your wordpress username to [email protected]

Hope you guys like it! Please reply to my comment with feedback and suggestions!

you got mail

cant email you back at that address it says
 <[email protected]>
Finally completed the new website! Check out the new face of our coin. flappycoins.wordpress.com I created it using wordpress.com thus I am able to share admin privileges. So if you'd like to contribute anything to it please email your wordpress username to [email protected]

Hope you guys like it! Please reply to my comment with feedback and suggestions!

you got mail
sorry ive been away all day guys . chains moving again 700650 and counting

Pages:
Jump to: