Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone - page 13. (Read 164528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

It seems that the app is working well for you guys. If that's true, should we do another ANN thread?

yes Smiley and  coinpayments.net maybe?
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Hey guys,

It seems that the app is working well for you guys. If that's true, should we do another ANN thread?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hey everyone,

We've just uploaded a new update (v0.9.1a) onto Google Play and it will be available to update in a few hours.

This update brings with it some timer improvements and bug fixes.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

Thank Srele...this version 0.9.1a is working nicely..on my android..
Activity: 245
CTO at MangoCoinz
Hey everyone,

We've just uploaded a new update (v0.9.1a) onto Google Play and it will be available to update in a few hours.

This update brings with it some timer improvements and bug fixes.

Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
Hey everybody,

We've just found a bug that caused a crash on some phones, and we've quickly patched it and uploaded a new update to Google Play.
The new update is v0.9a and it will be available in a few hours.

Oh, and we forgot to explain one thing in the previous update, and that is the new mining indicators which are the white rings outside the main coin circle (previously the GO button).
The inner (thinner) one displays the timer state, showing how much time there is until the next coin refresh. If the ring is solid white, then mining is either disabled or has been temporarily paused.
The outer (thicker) ring represents the amount of coins that can be mined today, in reference to the max daily mine limit.
Also, when you click on the circle, if you're mining you can get more info, and if mining is temporarily paused you will be prompted to start mining.

Best regards, MangoCoinz team.

Here is the app explanation Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
good ,a new thread.
How does the new android app work? How long is the timer. I thought we were going away from the timer. Did we change our minds.

It works like some hybrid of app with timer and without, timer indicates sync time if i understand right. If you ask for how long timer lasts it lasts until you mine all your daily coins.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
good ,a new thread.
How does the new android app work? How long is the timer. I thought we were going away from the timer. Did we change our minds.
Hey guys.

We hope that this new app works fine for you. If we all agree, maybe it's time to start planning a new ANN thread and moving forward with spreading the coin.
How does this sound to you guys?

[email protected] is now active. You can send your bug reports there. Just a quick reminder: Please state your phone make and exact model number along with an explanation on how and when did the bug occur. Thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Receiving address is email address in the same format?  ex. [email protected]

-------------

Edit...  The question was answered already when I received my coins.

thanks
I can't seem to sign up with Mangocoinz as it keeps telling me my email / device has already registered but I have not registered with either.

Just contact the dev team Smiley

[email protected]

I have done this already but I haven't got any response.  I will wait and see if I get an email back.

Hey romeshomey,

Could you please resend the email, because we didn't get an email like that, or something happened to it and we apologize if that happened.

Thanks Srele for helping me get set up.  I had used the support link from the website first but then I sent a second email through my email instead of using the support link and that one was responded to right away.
CTO at MangoCoinz
I can't seem to sign up with Mangocoinz as it keeps telling me my email / device has already registered but I have not registered with either.

[email protected]

I have done this already but I haven't got any response.  I will wait and see if I get an email back.

Hey romeshomey,

Could you please resend the email, because we didn't get an email like that, or something happened to it and we apologize if that happened.

Activity: 16
Anyone else having the timer problem? When I click the number at the top the "Do you want to start timer and continue mining?" window pops up, I click yes, and nothing happens. I click the number again, and the same window would pop up? Anyone got any idea?
Yep.. I have same problem, timer won't start

Update: its fixed after rebooting my phone.

I have same problem but rarely. Usually after reaching coins limit, when limit resets it wont start. Just cleaning memory with some app killer fixes it for me.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Anyone else having the timer problem? When I click the number at the top the "Do you want to start timer and continue mining?" window pops up, I click yes, and nothing happens. I click the number again, and the same window would pop up? Anyone got any idea?
Yep.. I have same problem, timer won't start

Update: its fixed after rebooting my phone.
Activity: 1

[email protected]

CTO at MangoCoinz
Hey everybody,

We've just uploaded a new update to Google Play and that's v0.9.1. It will be available to update in a few hours.
This update fixes the keyboard crash that some users experienced, and some small timer improvements.

Best regards, MangoCoinz team.
Activity: 4
App is workin' awesome, mined almost 12 in two days!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

We are ready to fix your issue  Smiley just contact us
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

email the devs Smiley check the OP for details. They sort stuff like that out very quick.
Pages:
Jump to: