Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManicMiner.in alt-multicoin parallel cooperative merged mining pool - page 2. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Were you sending the POT coin to your Win-QT wallet or the 'web' wallet address? I was told that it was the later that is causing the issue. This was approx. 4hrs. ago and it is supposed to be all corrected, but the pools haven't caught up yet. That's the word from github on this.

Right OK thanks yeah was crytsy, lets hope it comes through
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Were you sending the POT coin to your Win-QT wallet or the 'web' wallet address? I was told that it was the later that is causing the issue. This was approx. 4hrs. ago and it is supposed to be all corrected, but the pools haven't caught up yet. That's the word from github on this.
Is the POT network tanking?  I checked some other pools and they all show the POT pool is closing.  Poolto.be, blockchaser, pot.hashfast.de, etc...

This has classic multipools on wrong fork written all over it, I just mined here: http://potcoinpool.com and deposited to cryptsy went really quick

I found out that the PTC on-line wallet servers were doing a major chain sync. That wallet SHOULD be OK now. I'm taking my coin off the app wallet tho. It's just a front-end for the web-wallet, which doesn't have a private key backup funtion yet. I hear they are working on that tho but been mining too long to lose it. Guess it's not a pool problem after all. I don't think they even know yet.

Dang.....how do I get out of this flippin' 'newbie' status? I can't post when I need too. I don't post much unless it matters, but I read and investigate a lot.

How is it not a pool problem I have been mining on another POT pool without any issues
MOBU
Is the POT network tanking?  I checked some other pools and they all show the POT pool is closing.  Poolto.be, blockchaser, pot.hashfast.de, etc...

This has classic multipools on wrong fork written all over it, I just mined here: http://potcoinpool.com and deposited to cryptsy went really quick

I found out that the PTC on-line wallet servers were doing a major chain sync. That wallet SHOULD be OK now. I'm taking my coin off the app wallet tho. It's just a front-end for the web-wallet, which doesn't have a private key backup funtion yet. I hear they are working on that tho but been mining too long to lose it. Guess it's not a pool problem after all. I don't think they even know yet.

Dang.....how do I get out of this flippin' 'newbie' status? I can't post when I need too. I don't post much unless it matters, but I read and investigate a lot.
And no word from the pool = Piss poor service
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
.5 BTC just "dissapeard" from my wallet

nasty, I'm .2 down from POT withdraw

yeah i am not to happy at the moment  Angry

nasty, I'm .2 down from POT withdraw
MOBU

Issue Resolved.  Grin
Still no word from their support, time to take my 385mh somewhere else
Just did a manual 42 payout that worked
Well either that or ran off with profits!

yeah, im getting insufficient funds now when I try to transfer BTC out.....
Well either that or ran off with profits!

Activity: 252
Merit: 254

It's in the chain looks like we got an issue at Manic  Cry
yeah the wallet says offline now, right after I sent my coins to another wallet, doesn't look good
Just tried a payout from another POT pool lets see what happens
Activity: 252
Merit: 254
As per question above, what happened to POT? I requested payout of 0.2 BTC worth and have not received?

Same here....I submitted the transfer 30 minutes ago...and nothing has come through. 
As per question above, what happened to POT? I requested payout of 0.2 BTC worth and have not received?
Pages:
Jump to: