Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ManicMiner.in alt-multicoin parallel cooperative merged mining pool - page 4. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
can you please Review email why Nicehash.com wont work with manicminer ?

we should rent out all ghs and let them mining on  manicminer ..... it only Scrypt: 1.49 GH/s @ 5.45 BTC/GH/Day

we can share the profits Smiley and help boost the pool

Worked together with nicehash. It is working now. pushed 1GHS and all went fine!!! :-) (never saw it before) :-)

sweet , guys  let keepp all the hasher from nichash here

did we have to change anything , i always always getting  dead pool . i will fund my account and send it all here

Hi. was testing this night (spanish night) and went OK. but....... Not sure is a good option with manic miner....

I think it is a fantastic option with PPS pools. at MM, is fine if you pay 6/7 BTC x GHS if not, it sends the power  on batches. so you are hashing power and not hashing when the block confirms... :-(

Dont have to change anything, but if you are going to test, do it on port 10002. No difference but this port is only DOGE. DOGE confirms very fast. so you have more chance to confirm your own hashed block......

My test tonight with 0.06 BTC limiting power to 500MHS (wanted to last longer) paying 4.5 btc per GHS/day went fine and got 0.06 (te same. so i tested and not loosed :-) tonight i have to test the DOGE port. if you test before. tell us your result. if not, i'll tell my results....

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

we should rent out all ghs and let them mining on  manicminer ..... it only Scrypt: 1.49 GH/s @ 5.45 BTC/GH/Day

Worked together with nicehash. It is working now. pushed 1GHS and all went fine!!! :-) (never saw it before) :-)

did we have to change anything , i always always getting  dead pool . i will fund my account and send it all here

i'm kind of lost at this one. So we are supposed to spend 5.45 btc/gh/day as thats like $2800 or more possibly. Where to get this kind of $?

Also I like mining on this pool but mostly don't because no matter what difficulty I set I mostly get "stratum requested work restart". Comparing this to mining on other pools where I don't get this at all or say 2-3 times max in 12 hours and on manicminer I get this most of the time say I mine 24 hours/ half of that time at least I get "stratum requested work restart". I use lower difficulty than the chart says to calculate hash /whv and even inf I use it as it says, I still get "stratum req work restart at least half the time. How to fix this so I can mine at this pool without waisting 1/2 of my day not getting any hashes or valid work sent? thx
Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Activity: 518
Hodl!
It is fixed 250K. But now we went back to p2pool colaborative mining. So smaller blocks......

Ah, so it is, I was going by a source I was reading the other day that seemed more "official" than wikipedia, since they changed their mind a couple of times early this year, might have been old info or just BS.

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

LOWERED BTC TX FEE

BTC TX fee lowered from 0.0005 to 0.0002...
Thanks!
Manicminer rules  Wink
Doge is still random reward, wikipedia has it wrong saying it's fixed at 250k, but can't remember if it's "up to" 250k or averaging 250k at the moment... might only be a couple of days left before it drops again though.

It is fixed 250K. But now we went back to p2pool colaborative mining. So smaller blocks......
Hi all!

It's such a newbie question, but at the sg config, do you use the "no submit stale share" command or not?

Thanks

Submit stale shares (-Q0)

Hodl!
Doge is still random reward, wikipedia has it wrong saying it's fixed at 250k, but can't remember if it's "up to" 250k or averaging 250k at the moment... might only be a couple of days left before it drops again though.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi all!

It's such a newbie question, but at the sg config, do you use the "no submit stale share" command or not?

Thanks

Opeed an account and wrote to info (no other support email?) with packet traces. All seems ok on my side.... lets wait for response.

is it still only set up that if you stop mining you wont get any rewards for the last block ?

i have had a few renter finish and wont be able to renew the the contracts yet
was just about to ask why we only got 1484 doge in our last block , we a least it stable the earning

i think the calculator is out a bit . normally it so close or better then the profit and power

i have been renting rigs ( total of 4.9 mhs )  and mining my self with about 2.9 mhs

and i have only got Total estimated value: min0.012626/avg0.01376003 in the last 12 hours

6 mhs @ Total BTC estimated 0.00741833 ( was up around 0.008) should be about 0.02225499

atm i am only making 0.0043 per Mhs per day

Yes. DOGE was the culprit..... at the actual diff and hashrate. less han a block per day. For that went back to p2pool schema. if you sum the doge part as if it were discovered, the sum is fine.

Let see what gives tomorrow (at this moment 3 mini p2pool DOGE confirmed. the last 2759 DOGE)

p2pool has a "capacitor" effect in the rewards. I think now we are going to get close to 5K Doge x hour. thats 110K x day. (only estimating)

in a couple of hours, i think we will reach 5K x hour..

was just about to ask why we only got 1484 doge in our last block , we a least it stable the earning

i think the calculator is out a bit . normally it so close or better then the profit and power

i have been renting rigs ( total of 4.9 mhs )  and mining my self with about 2.9 mhs

and i have only got Total estimated value: min0.012626/avg0.01376003 in the last 12 hours

6 mhs @ Total BTC estimated 0.00741833 ( was up around 0.008) should be about 0.02225499

atm i am only making 0.0043 per Mhs per day
Activity: 78

DOGE CHANGED BACK TO P2POOL

Since now and until we get more hashrate, DOGE is changed back to p2pool schema. This way, we will get doge payments every day (not the entire 250000 block)

good move

DOGE CHANGED BACK TO P2POOL

Since now and until we get more hashrate, DOGE is changed back to p2pool schema. This way, we will get doge payments every day (not the entire 250000 block)

Why are there so little doge blocks? Isn't it supposed to be mining on p2pool like litecoin is?

No. it changet to solo mining when we reached 300Mhs... :-( (look at the last blocks. they are 250000 DOGE) but variance dont like us.... we calculated 1 block a day. May be we need to change back if we dont get more power to p2pool as this breaks the profit calculations..... :-(

Activity: 78
Why are there so little doge blocks? Isn't it supposed to be mining on p2pool like litecoin is?
Hodl!
Yay, registration confirm finally worked.

Now to get some rigs on...
Pages:
Jump to: