Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform - page 9. (Read 62287 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 08:59:30 PM
its scum?

Hi,

It's great to see that you created an account to post a comment with such insight.

If I may - a couple of suggestions.

Firstly, "its scum" should actually be written as "It's scum". You will note the capitalisation and apostrophe.
Secondly, is this a question or a statement? It is phrased as though it's a question, but it's not directed towards anyone specifically. Is there some information that can provide? If it's a statement, perhaps you can provide some further information as to exactly what / who is scum, and why you feel this to be the case?

Thanks again for your input.
Activity: 2
August 18, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
its scum?
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
Mano is already worth  2$ ? Thats interesting
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
Do MN projects come to you via an application or do you reach out to them? I have a few nodes I would like to see on the platform.
Activity: 111
August 18, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
In my opinion, MANO is a unique project that offers useful services and solves an important problem. If you have ever been interested in the masternodes, be sure to pay attention to this project and you will not regret it!
Activity: 85
August 17, 2018, 05:54:53 PM
If any is looking, here is a link to the MANO contest.  Top 20 win free MANO coins.   Still plenty of time left.
https://mano.bjammerboy.io/5518/4143232
Activity: 24
August 17, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
The concept and purpose of this project is very good.  I think in the future will replace all such services.
August 17, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
No question about it, this is the new "must have" project to join

Thanks Christerb for the kind words - glad to have you on board!
Activity: 30
August 17, 2018, 04:28:12 AM
No question about it, this is the new "must have" project to join
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 07:32:22 AM
https://mano.bjammerboy.io/5518/4143232
Posting this link here for the big MANO bounty.  Gotta say the idea of MasterNode setup help in this platform is absolutely awesome!
August 16, 2018, 12:57:28 AM
with the recent launched project, namely Gentarium, it is likely that MANO team should work much harder to keep the Masternode Foundation project be really competitive with GINcoin and Gentarium.
One of good things in the current phase of MANO project is the coin has almost hit its bottom.

Mano is in beta, and much more is coming in the future weeks. A lot of time has been spent getting the back-end "just right" - scalable, fast and competitively priced for any number of nodes that will be hosted in future. Now that has been done, you will see a lot of developments roll out very soon. For example, shared masternodes will be out on the platform this month, new coins will be listed on week starting the 20th and UI improvements noted from our community members will be pushed out. Incorporation has also occurred and the completed documents are due back in around four weeks, which Kryptus will then be sharing on a live stream.

In terms of setting up a masternode, Mano only requires a small amount of information compared to others - an address and an alias. There is no need to touch the debug console, get transaction ID's and so forth. With further instructions to make node setup on the platform even easier, we feel well positioned for the future.  
Activity: 36
August 15, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
Can try mining. Interested.
August 15, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Mining directly to a shared masternode for the ultimate return!? That is only possible with the MANO Shared Masternode system! (This is much more than a simple discord bot..)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450577086025826305/478619386928693258/image.jpg
Looks fine and potential, but I have a small worry on risks of losing my coins.
When the MANO price rocket to the Moon, the owners of shared masternode might go away with all coins hosted in their services.
Any ideas about this theory?

I can see your concern, as it will definitely disrupt the business model of providers currently offering shared MN services. However, they could potentially already disappear with your coins at any time.

If you are using a reputable provider they would have (in my opinion) proven their trustworthiness, as they are, and have been, responsible for what would be large sums of money if sold. But yes - as you have noted, there is an element of trust.
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
Mining directly to a shared masternode for the ultimate return!? That is only possible with the MANO Shared Masternode system! (This is much more than a simple discord bot..)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450577086025826305/478619386928693258/image.jpg
When the MANO price rocket to the Moon, the owners of shared masternode might go away with all coins hosted in their services.

And what would they achieve by that? The trust would be broken and project done. Do you think the team would put all the hard work into the projects for months and months just so they could run away with some shared coins? Doesn't make sense to me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 03:52:52 AM
I'b interested in mining, when price is low like now
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:41:28 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

August 14, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
I'm interested in mining.
It's good to be able to mine at low cost.

Not only low cost, but you are saving your GPU's as well, with Lyra2z algo they don't have to work so hard and hot. Great positives for this coin. Have fun mining !
Activity: 16
August 14, 2018, 07:20:52 AM
I'm interested in mining.
It's good to be able to mine at low cost.
August 14, 2018, 01:06:06 AM
Shared Masternode platform coming very soon, exciting times for Mano and Masternode investors !!!
Pages:
Jump to: