Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform - page 4. (Read 62287 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

Wow, I've just been reading your previous posts. You are so bitter at everyone. You need to take a step back and learn to enjoy your life, you only get one of them!

I'm tired of believing in "the perfect world of crypto-coins".
The reality is another, 99% of what they sell you as "novelty, necessary, revolution, the world needs this coin" is a lie.

The less you believe in a "revolutionary" project, the more you guarantee your money tomorrow.

Every day a new scam is born, I am the necessary evil in these forums.

I am the necassary evil - wow, you sound like a superhero!! And I love your token price graph, Gin was $13 in June / July too, you should follow up the injustice for the poor people that bought then. Anyway....
considering you hold such moral values, and are willing to seek out the truth wherever you go, can I ask you to follow up a few things for me from Gin, as you obviously believe it's such a great coin?

Firstly, can you ask why the graphs on the Gin dashboard are nothing more then a static wallpaper? It seems a little deceitful to me to have all such fancy line graphs which don't actually relay any information.

Then, I remember when we launched and people from Gin flooded the Mano discord demanding to know who we sold nodes to and at what price prior to the auction. Well, we disclosed the number and who it was for (Blockchain Bulls), because apparently it was such a huge issue and people from GIN expected to know ALL the details. In the interests of providing the same level of transparency, before the Gin auction the premine was bled by over 130k GIN. Apparently this was to pay for marketing, contractors and the such, but it's very curious that all these transactions were of on or just over 1k of Gin. That's enough to make a few people very very rich right? ROI for 130 nodes at genesis would have been HUGE . But, I'm sure that's not what happened Tongue . So, who recieved all those nodes? If you can get that detail and come back to me I'd be most appreciative. I mean, it's only fair if we disclosed the same information about who bought prior to our presale right? I'll be here with bated breath.

And when you come back with that info, there are a few more questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind? Just don't want to overload you with work. I look forward to you finding out the details Grin

LOL

https://i.ibb.co/J7KHmQW/ginvlue.jpg

All these questions about the GIN you should ask the team of developers,
they are available to clarify anything, can go on the telegram and question what you want. Smiley

I'm not an expert on Gincoin, as I said from the beginning,
I'm just saying that a true project still has value while the copy has died.

That's your basis for Gin being so great? That 88.35% down is better then 99%? Fantastic return on that one, the investors that are only down 88% would be so happy. You said Gin is such a great project, and Mano is a fork, so I figured you would have some other value to add to the discussion as to why and how it's different to Gentarium, or the thousands of others which are exactly the same? Or if not, at least you could use your time to find out the answers to what I asked, considering you like to compare coins all day. 

Show me a fork that has more value than the original coin. (disregarding ETH)

Every currency is subject to criticism, I do this for a hobby.
To problematize is, above all, to get out of the comfort zone of false promises.

Besides adding points in the profile. Smiley

For the umpteenth time, Mano isn't a fork of Gin, both use the Dash codebase. You have a strange hobby, but I guess each to there own.

It may not be a fork, but it copied exactly the same spec, yes.

Maybe I'll also create a Dash fork to make fun of my own coin.
I'll name you as devteam and send you half the premine.

Sorry, I was unaware Gin had exclusive rights to use Lyra2z or are the only ones who are able to provide rewards to masternodes and miners. Awesome, when you make that coin please let me know so I can send through my address. Just make sure it doesn't use Lyra2z or provide rewards to anyone, lest you infringe on Gin's intellectual property.

Anyway, this has been fun but I'm actually confused as to what you want to achieve from this discussion. Congratulations that Gin has only lost 88% I guess?
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
December 03, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Sad, but true.

Wow, I've just been reading your previous posts. You are so bitter at everyone. You need to take a step back and learn to enjoy your life, you only get one of them!

The reality is another, 99% of what they sell you as "novelty, necessary, revolution, the world needs this coin" is a lie.

The less you believe in a "revolutionary" project, the more you guarantee your money tomorrow.

I am the necassary evil - wow, you sound like a superhero!! And I love your token price graph, Gin was $13 in June / July too, you should follow up the injustice for the poor people that bought then. Anyway....
considering you hold such moral values, and are willing to seek out the truth wherever you go, can I ask you to follow up a few things for me from Gin, as you obviously believe it's such a great coin?

Firstly, can you ask why the graphs on the Gin dashboard are nothing more then a static wallpaper? It seems a little deceitful to me to have all such fancy line graphs which don't actually relay any information.

Then, I remember when we launched and people from Gin flooded the Mano discord demanding to know who we sold nodes to and at what price prior to the auction. Well, we disclosed the number and who it was for (Blockchain Bulls), because apparently it was such a huge issue and people from GIN expected to know ALL the details. In the interests of providing the same level of transparency, before the Gin auction the premine was bled by over 130k GIN. Apparently this was to pay for marketing, contractors and the such, but it's very curious that all these transactions were of on or just over 1k of Gin. That's enough to make a few people very very rich right? ROI for 130 nodes at genesis would have been HUGE . But, I'm sure that's not what happened Tongue . So, who recieved all those nodes? If you can get that detail and come back to me I'd be most appreciative. I mean, it's only fair if we disclosed the same information about who bought prior to our presale right? I'll be here with bated breath.

And when you come back with that info, there are a few more questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind? Just don't want to overload you with work. I look forward to you finding out the details Grin

LOL

they are available to clarify anything, can go on the telegram and question what you want. Smiley

What are you writing about poetry about?
Calculate the percentages from this chart....

lol

BTC -77,67%
December 03, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Sad, but true.

LOL

That's your basis for Gin being so great? That 88.35% down is better then 99%? Fantastic return on that one, the investors that are only down 88% would be so happy. You said Gin is such a great project, and Mano is a fork, so I figured you would have some other value to add to the discussion as to why and how it's different to Gentarium, or the thousands of others which are exactly the same? Or if not, at least you could use your time to find out the answers to what I asked, considering you like to compare coins all day. 

To problematize is, above all, to get out of the comfort zone of false promises.

For the umpteenth time, Mano isn't a fork of Gin, both use the Dash codebase. You have a strange hobby, but I guess each to there own.

It may not be a fork, but it copied exactly the same spec, yes.

Maybe I'll also create a Dash fork to make fun of my own coin.
I'll name you as devteam and send you half the premine.
Activity: 2
December 03, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

LOL

What are you writing about poetry about?
Calculate the percentages from this chart....
https://i.ibb.co/VmyFM1H/btc-graf.jpg
December 03, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

LOL

December 03, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

Sad, but true.

LOL

December 03, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

LOL

December 03, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Sad, but true.

LOL

December 03, 2018, 02:24:47 AM

December 02, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Sad, but true.

December 02, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

December 02, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Sad, but true.
December 02, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

Invest in serious project, buy GINCOIN,
in February will have the first halving, stay tuned.
GIN coin will havled in February, really?
I have been waiting for the launch of Masternode Foundation MN service platform for too long.
Invested a little money into MANO, and still wait for its growth.

Yes, the halving will be in February 2019, the current block reward is 20 GIN, where 10 goes to the miner and 10 to the masternode.

The new reward will be 10 GIN per block, 5/5.

I don't believe in the recovery of MANO, I think a project "more of the same" that lost space.

So, come February Gin will have the same inflation as Mano has now? Awesome. I guess according to your logic that makes Gin a Mano fork come halving, because we did something prior to you?

More of the same is funny, you pretty much have the same UI and details as the millions of other one click clones. I'm not defending Mano, our communication has been shit, and we've missed dates of when things should have been done by a long way. But nearly one year down the track Gin have released a (10ish) click hosting service and some promises about a trustless shared masternode set up and something about a secondary market.

Stop trying to shill your coin. There are better options for cheaper prices around.

Reducing the issuance of new coins doesn't generate inflation, I don't know if they warned you.

MANO never will raise.

GIN isn't my currency, much less the MANO.
I'm just saying that MANO came up after the GIN, copying the same parameters and went bankrupt. Smiley

Why would they warn me that smaller reward equals smaller inflation? Mano is 5/5 atm, Gin is 10/10. Gin isn't your currency, so I'm assuming you just go around on subs making random comparisons between coins? You must have heaps of free time if that's the case. Perhaps take up a hobby?

A lot of coins have had the same parameters of Gin, before Gin even existed. Not sure why that has any relevance. If you are going to have a discussion, at least try and address all the points I raised.

It's not a discussion, I just stated that the MANO isn't solid, so it doesn't add any value.

It's just you look at the graph and see that the project didn't worked.
Against facts there are no arguments.
December 01, 2018, 09:55:35 PM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

I have been waiting for the launch of Masternode Foundation MN service platform for too long.

Yes, the halving will be in February 2019, the current block reward is 20 GIN, where 10 goes to the miner and 10 to the masternode.

https://i.ibb.co/4mQwmzq/gin-halving.png

I don't believe in the recovery of MANO, I think a project "more of the same" that lost space.

So, come February Gin will have the same inflation as Mano has now? Awesome. I guess according to your logic that makes Gin a Mano fork come halving, because we did something prior to you?

More of the same is funny, you pretty much have the same UI and details as the millions of other one click clones. I'm not defending Mano, our communication has been shit, and we've missed dates of when things should have been done by a long way. But nearly one year down the track Gin have released a (10ish) click hosting service and some promises about a trustless shared masternode set up and something about a secondary market.

Stop trying to shill your coin. There are better options for cheaper prices around.

Reducing the issuance of new coins doesn't generate inflation, I don't know if they warned you.

MANO never will raise.

I'm just saying that MANO came up after the GIN, copying the same parameters and went bankrupt. Smiley

Why would they warn me that smaller reward equals smaller inflation? Mano is 5/5 atm, Gin is 10/10. Gin isn't your currency, so I'm assuming you just go around on subs making random comparisons between coins? You must have heaps of free time if that's the case. Perhaps take up a hobby?

A lot of coins have had the same parameters of Gin, before Gin even existed. Not sure why that has any relevance. If you are going to have a discussion, at least try and address all the points I raised.
December 01, 2018, 09:25:42 PM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

MANO never will raise.

December 01, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

https://i.ibb.co/4mQwmzq/gin-halving.png

December 01, 2018, 01:13:43 PM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

December 01, 2018, 02:55:24 AM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

Geez, why is it always the Gin shillers? You realise Gin is no different from Gentarium, or Masternode Fans, or any other of the millions of "one click deployment" solutions? Gin was going to have trustless shared masternodes, is that still with legal? That was on the roadmap for August if I recall correctly, how long does it take for something like that to be signed off on?

There are so many projects out there that deserve so much more respect then "Gin". Projects that don't make it there life's work to come into others peoples backyard to cause trouble. These projects I hope are very successful. And if Mano can come back, I hope we coexist successfully with them. Projects like Gin, I hope you enjoy the halving, because all I see is another masternode coin that has a price which is slowly bleeding out.

At the end of the day, $12.50 for a VPS for a month is pretty damn pricey if you ask me, when competitors are less then half the price for exactly the same tech. And the new "cloud nodes" has a great name. Which, apart from the cool name, is Gin chucking a lot of nodes onto a single VPS and hoping they don't fail. IMO $5 for that is about $4 too expensive.

Finally, not sure where you get the Gincoin fork from? You realise both are a fork of Dash? I assume everyone using the Dash codebase and Lyra2z is a Gincoin fork?
November 30, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 11:04:12 PM
Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/MANO.html

There are no listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
Pages:
Jump to: