Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform - page 5. (Read 62282 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:13:33 PM
Looking forward to Mano Host as well as the continued development of the platform and the awesome community!

Um i think you are a little late.  This project is dead man
Activity: 112
November 13, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Looking forward to Mano Host as well as the continued development of the platform and the awesome community!
Activity: 6
November 13, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
Yeah it started of promising but this thing is dead...
Activity: 28
November 12, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
Masternode Foundation team have likely abandoned this one.
The last active day of ManoDev account is in September.
It is obviously not a good signal for the survival of Masternode Foundation.

There isn't and never was any ManoDev, it's all Kryptus, aka..."    "
Activity: 6
November 11, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Wow I made a slightly negative comment on the Discord and I got kicked off. The guys behind this project need to take their heads out of the sand and realize what a shit show they have created. The project can be rescued but come on guys, open your eyes. Admit you've fucked up and start to rebuild.
Activity: 49
November 10, 2018, 08:21:54 PM
Please see below from the Mano Discord

Effectively immediately @-Dwigt- @Towaberg @Elmsy will take a time out from working on MANO in any official capacity. Due to the nature of the project and current timelines there is little value this part of the team can add while we wait for the developers to get us to the next phase. We will ramp up our efforts again once needed.

On a side note there have been recent allegations against the developers, which has nothing to do with us. The clarification of these allegations lies solely with the developers and we request these to be dealt with them directly and not via us or MANO.

We would like to thank all those that have and continue to support us and look forward to the new developments when they arrive.
Dwigt, Towaberg & Elmsy
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
Welcome to European MANO mining pool

Activity: 28
November 05, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Hey Spencer, very wrong move banning me today, you have no idea what you started.
nx5
Activity: 134
November 02, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Developers? Can you show me how many coins you have left in your wallets? to make everyone believe that you didn't cheat and sell your coins? otherwise, everyone will know about your Scam project!! that you are scammers ? and deceive EVERYONE!!
A nonsense. You should visit their Discord group, the latest updates are found there.

" Development updates will be posted on Twitter and announcements will be posted on Medium. "

still no answer? who sold 773 to 378 masternodes? in addition to investors?? can developers show their wallets? did they sell their coins or not?

i have more Coin Mano!! i am not know  pay or HOLD cins?Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
October 30, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
Developers? Can you show me how many coins you have left in your wallets? to make everyone believe that you didn't cheat and sell your coins? otherwise, everyone will know about your Scam project!! that you are scammers ? and deceive EVERYONE!!

I think they cant be a scammer bc they even cant do that  Cheesy
The only problem for this project is nothing has fulfilled written on the roadmap. And all investors lost their money.
This is a shame for a project.
Activity: 124
October 30, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - [email protected]
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
A nonsense. You should visit their Discord group, the latest updates are found there.

" Development updates will be posted on Twitter and announcements will be posted on Medium. "
nx5
Activity: 134
October 29, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
October 27, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/mano

October 27, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
2. Panama - This does not prevent MANO to make a working product.
Mano has been announced before GTM project. When i saw GTM i think that they have no chance if there are GIN and MANO. But what happened to this project..
What i see for MANO now is a "failed attempt".
Activity: 85
October 26, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
This was all a very avoidable shitshow.  Its left a bad taste in my mouth and I cannot stand behind a project that spends so long with what was a working platform shut down for weeks with practically no communication from thw devs.  This is crypto and Ive learned to trust no one.  Im sorry to say that I am done with this project at least until we can actually SEE a new and better be much improved platform with regular updates about the project.  I also feel that the community deserves to know how many MANO coins the developers own (we need to see the wallets)  This would assure people that the team has indeed NOT sold all their coins while the getting was good and still has reason to keep pushing forward.  So with all that being said, I have personally lost trust in this dev team and shut down and sold my Masternodes during this fiasco.  I will reimvest those funds in a team with regular, clear, and visual progress updates.  Best of luck to you all at MANO but my patience has worn out.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
Here are some answers to a few questions we have received from the community. I understand communication has been extremely lacking and this will be the first step to turn that around.

1. The outage - Our provider shut our global account down due to reported complaints of misuse of the IPs. I have since clarified the use and reinstated all our infrastructure.

2. Panama - The government had an issue with the "foundation" word in the company name, according to them, foundation gives the idea of a non-profit and has been misused in the past.
Because of this, paperwork has come back and needs resubmitting with valid company name. 
This is currently on hold since this requires me to travel back to Panama to complete the legal documentation with the lawyers.

3. Personal Matters - Parallel to these issues, I've had private matters that need to be attended to. While I did my best to not let these matters affect the project, it has proven to be impossible to give MANO my full attention.

4. Moving Forward - The team is in active discussions on how operations will be handled from now on and they will be announced to the community in the coming days.
There are a lot of tasks to complete to make this possible so we ask for your patience.

I want to thank all the amazing staff at MANO for their support they have provided during this difficult period.
October 24, 2018, 04:21:00 AM
Now the price dropped to 600 sat.
What you did and what you get MANO  Kiss
Now you are kicking so muc ppl from your shitty discord.
No work done, no critsizm about mano, all investors gone.
Now fuck yourself.
Activity: 19
October 23, 2018, 08:23:07 PM
hoping for the best for mano.  had a quick chat with Dwigt.  him and Elmsy are the ones holding up the fort now.  i overreacted and wrongly accused him.   for that my apologies.   best of luck to this project.  hope the community can take over and make this into something.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
October 23, 2018, 06:52:58 PM
nothing works, no replies, no updates & everytime the same excuses. thk god bailed early, feel sorry to the investors. oh btw, nothing negative was posted at their discord they have also started to kick/ban others.
all i can say is to DYOR & be warned.
Pages:
Jump to: