Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MARKS] Incentivize Content Creators & Build a Reputation Value Framework - page 20. (Read 32316 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 104
p.s Add DOGE to qTrade.

From qTrade:
"DOGE  is on the short list of established coins to add in the near future. "

I have no doubt that there are whales, and such things as market manipulations. But there are now several exchanges where you can trade Bitmark, and we are working to get them all fully enabled.  For example, I urge people to try out qTrade.io. It's a new exchange, and I believe it's fairly run.
 Also, we've implemented the features necessary for Bitmark to participate in de-centralized exchanges, which are a very promising technology.

====================================================================================

Again bla bla bla...

It's a simple wallet, not a sacred kosher cow! We will not feed her for free, and then she will pray for her!

Simple direct questions require direct simple answers!
Cryptopia - Polonix - Yobit  Here are these three nails in the coffin of confidence. What do you not understand?

If the yobot took money from you for listing and did not do it, and continues to fuck everyone's brain - so tell me what the scammer is doing.

If cryptology studies the map of another galaxy on June 13, and if four letters are used, U F C K  tries to collect the word "ETERNITY" - and say that idiots work in Cryptopia!

If Polonix continues to play dark games under the blanket - call these things real names!
                                        Stop praising yourself! Just give me money!)))

p.s Add DOGE to qTrade.

Your posts are a bit... cryptic. It's hard for me to decipher what you are saying sometimes.

It's a simple wallet, not a sacred kosher cow! We will not feed her for free, and then she will pray for her!
What is a simple wallet ?
      Bitmark is a blockchain and a cryptocurrency. And a powerful concept with tremendous potential, Marking, which has already spawned one commercial company.   We have wallets (GUI nodes) which run on Mac & Windows.
      Are you trying to say that Bitmark is just another cryptocoin ? That's a matter of opinion.
      Will not feed her for free ?  Do you mean that you will not invest or buy Bitmarks until you see a return on your investment ?   That is entirely up to you.   But I can add that decisions like this shold depend on your particular time horizon.
      We are materializing a vision, and for me the first step was to make sure that the underlying blockchain platform was sound and reliable. Done. √    

Who is going to pray for who ?    A sacred cow praying for herself ?  Can't make heads or tails out of this one.

You do come across loud and clear on the point about Exchanges. I get that.

qTrade: Let's focus on the positive: we are listed on qTrade.io now !
I have an account there. Deposits and Withdrawals work great. (There are still not too many coins listed, and the volume is low, but this will change as more people use it.)

but ... it is frustrating when Poloniex & Cryptopia do not process withdrawals or deposits.
          As far as I understand, Cryptopia was having problems sync'ing the blockchain past a certain height without the help of 'bootstrap.dat' file, which their policy forbids use of. Other exchanges have been able to sync the blockchain. I'm sure they will too.

Poloniex currently has a notice that reads:
   BTM is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled as we work to find, test, and audit a solution. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

They have had a variation of this for quite a while.   I don't know Poloniex's policy or why exactly they are saying this.   Since June 6, when v0.9.7.0 was released, the Bitmark blockchain has operated, and is operating, regularly and reliably.  Blocks of transactions are being added to the chain, as expected, approximately every 2 minutes. There are still a few nodes which report older versions which are incompatible with post-fork v0.9.7.0, but this should be of no consequence.   Do you have an account there ? Have you tried contacting them ?  

Yobit. We did pay for a listing there, and at the time, (v0.9.7.0 had not been released yet) they chose not to list.  We will have v0.9.7.1 ready soon, with wallets (full node GUI binaries) for Windows 64/32 bit,  MacOS (El Capitan and newer) and Raspbian.  When v0.9.7.1 is released,  it will be time to renew the request to be listed on Yobit.  

If cryptology studies the map of another galaxy on June 13, and if four letters are used, U F C K  tries to collect the word "ETERNITY" - and say that idiots work in Cryptopia!

This is really, truly cryptic (to me).   Huh  I looked at posts on June 13, nothing specific to Cryptopia, Galaxies or Eternity.    LOL .   Personally I think the folks from Cryptopia are good people.  Matter of opinion I guess.

If Polonix continues to play dark games under the blanket - call these things real names!

If you have any proof of Poloniex doing anything untoward or more precisely, illegal, please present it. Otherwise, it's just speculation.

and as to giving you money, well, you know Pink Floyd said: "It's no surprise that they're giving none away ....." Roll Eyes

I'll pass along your suggestion to add DOGE to qTrade. Any particular reason why you like DOGE and/or any more coin suggestions?

Appreciate your interest in the Bitmark project !
Activity: 105
Merit: 0

I have no doubt that there are whales, and such things as market manipulations. But there are now several exchanges where you can trade Bitmark, and we are working to get them all fully enabled.  For example, I urge people to try out qTrade.io. It's a new exchange, and I believe it's fairly run.
 Also, we've implemented the features necessary for Bitmark to participate in de-centralized exchanges, which are a very promising technology.
[/quote]

====================================================================================

Again bla bla bla...

Simple direct questions require direct simple answers!
Cryptopia - Polonix - Yobit  Here are these three nails in the coffin of confidence. What do you not understand?

If the yobot took money from you for listing and did not do it, and continues to fuck everyone's brain - so tell me what the scammer is doing.

If cryptology studies the map of another galaxy on June 13, and if four letters are used, U F C K  tries to collect the word "ETERNITY" - and say that idiots work in Cryptopia!

p.s Add DOGE to qTrade.

What did you do? This is ridiculous! cryptopy produces the message "13th June - Investigating deposit issues." and all the others also do not work, qtrade - does not cause any trust at all - what are your problems in this and why they are not solved? Where is the promised yobit - you even got money for this, and what?

As @dbkeys stated we are a volunteer group, fully decentralized and organically grown.

I've been in contact with both Cryptopia & Poloniex at least twice a week. Poloniex is currently doing their standard testing prior to re-enabling the wallet. Additionally we are collaborating with Cryptopia and assisting them in getting their wallets synced... they are policy bound and unable to use the bootstrap file to Aid Syncing.

We successfully forked and provided our community the 1st multi-algo merge mineable currency, this was a massive undertaking and we have been largely sucessfull... let's try to keep the conversation productive, constructive and insightful

=================================================================================

I did not want to continue this conversation now, in any case, to tangible, real progress towards solving the problems that worry all problems with an adequate exchange. I also see how you are aggressively responding to my questions and being an adequate person will try to explain the essence of the issue and my recent post more deeply.

I, and I think that many others, are grateful to you for the huge, complex, great work that you have done with this coin. I sincerely and honestly thank you for this. Although my gratitude and respect for you, in general terms, does not apply specifically to the BTM, but to the direction you have chosen - crypto-currencies, blockchain programming and multi-algo mining problem. I am sure, I know from my own experience that in this work, faced with difficulties, you have received substantive knowledge of experience and practical experience.

Now let's return to the acute issues.
I soberly and pragmatically look and see at everything that happens in the world of crypto-currencies and you, you can certainly fix me, but then I will lay out real events that all adequate people know and see.

From the very beginning, the entire history of the development of the BTM was a big adventure in which both big uncles and those who just wanted to earn money tried to play, thinking that the rules were for everyone and hoped that the horses in the ferry did not change. Never ever, and for the third time I will say that never on poloniex not  normal, honest work, NEVER !!!  95% of the time the purse for replenishment was unavailable, ordinary mortals, money went to poloniex through the back, by agreement and only for the elite. There they simply bought and sold themselves creating a visibility of the movement, brought up the value of the artificially lowered price, knowing that no one else could make a deposit.
     Thus using all the other small trading platforms for speculative selling at inflated prices - poloniex writes - "buying $ 2" People like crazy, they bought where they saw, at 1-1,5-1,7 $ and only then they saw a non-working purse and lost on this immediately 40-70% - And tell me what has changed? I'll say - so far nothing, absolutely nothing.
    Now you point your finger at TradebyTrade.com - these are scammers! How many people lost their money there? They need to write a separate article on it - they have forgotten so far. You were interested in what to promote close to you personally qTrade? - I will answer - normal work! I waited 2,5 hours for my withdrw. for LTC and received it only after I applied to the Sapport. Well, the list available for currency exchange, except for BTC and LTC, is a caricature! Add at least DOGE, XVG, so that the miners do not lose 20-50% on the purchase for the withdrawal of this garbage or pay 2-3-5 $ for withdrawal to the BTC LTC.

As for the cryptopia of yobit and poloniex - I am very happy, in my soul indescribable rapture and reverence, from regular reading of your sketches and revelations, to the long-broken and sick topic of your warm and, most important, productive talks, communication and understanding with these exchanges.
     How can!? what a f # c k i n #  reluctance to them and you along with them (sorry for the literary expression) prevents you from starting a purse there - now 2018 year! we live in an age of cosmic speeds and technologies! What the hell is politics? !! It's a circus and a mockery. If there is a main thing - a desire on both sides, then everything else is done in 48 hours
     Well, the last. I thank you again for the work done, but let's face it - you raised from the low floor a coin with a history, with a working time, with a crooked price tag of $ 2 million and I'll tell you very fortunate, I did not pay attention and did not have time to do it myself . Personally, you will earn much more of this on it.

Understand, we, most of ordinary people, do not need it, like any other, and now even the BTC has not become  
interesting - We all just want to make money on it. Now, as long as you continue to waste time, every day, every minute we invest our own money in mining, we support you, but all this is just for the sake of the promised profit.

I and many others are ready to help you in everything, but everything has a reasonable limit. Now there is a real profit mining on cryptonight and equihash, you can earn and all who have such a pool are silent and rowing all to themselves. I'm ready to create a good pool with anyone who wants to - let's the server, write, there will be a pool. And do not be angry, you raised it, took a big target on your back.
    EH: There was a recent sharp rise in EquiHash performance, if you know which pool / source this is coming from, please PM or post.

It is coming from http://www.SmilingMining.com. They said on discord they are testing it now, and it should be available for miners soon.
It is been a couple of days since, maybe they just decided to mine equihash only for themselves.

¡ Good job SmilingMining.com  !   .... & thanks for the info @coinzy4   Cheesy

EquiHash went up an order of magnitude...

Bitmark 8mPoW - Blockchain Performance Graphs
Activity: 31
    EH: There was a recent sharp rise in EquiHash performance, if you know which pool / source this is coming from, please PM or post.

It is coming from http://www.smilingmining.com. They said on discord they are testing it now, and it should be available for miners soon.
It is been a couple of days since, maybe they just decided to mine equihash only for themselves.
Activity: 13
how too solo on my wallet for GPU?
how too set something?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100

What did you do? This is ridiculous! cryptopy produces the message "13th June - Investigating deposit issues." and all the others also do not work, qtrade - does not cause any trust at all - what are your problems in this and why they are not solved? Where is the promised yobit - you even got money for this, and what?

As @dbkeys stated we are a volunteer group, fully decentralized and organically grown.

I've been in contact with both Cryptopia & Poloniex at least twice a week. Poloniex is currently doing their standard testing prior to re-enabling the wallet. Additionally we are collaborating with Cryptopia and assisting them in getting their wallets synced... they are policy bound and unable to use the bootstrap file to Aid Syncing.

We successfully forked and provided our community the 1st multi-algo merge mineable currency, this was a massive undertaking and we have been largely sucessfull... let's try to keep the conversation productive, constructive and insightful
Bitmark (MARKS) - Pooled Mining UPDATE:

SmilingMining.com  now offers EquiHash, Yescrypt and X17 pooled mining, as well as SCrypt, SHA256d & Lyra2REv2

Bitmark (MARKS) Pooled Mining

SCrypt   SHA256d   Yescrypt   Argon2d   X17    Lyra2REv2  EquiHash   CryptoNight
http://www.smilingmining.com     √        √         √                  √         √         √

https://mp3.markmine.io          √        √                     √      √         √

https://drkmrk.xyz                                                                                     X

http://yapool.net                

http://zpool.ca                  √        √                            √

Notes:

(X) CryptoNight is on the drkmrk.xyz pool on an experimental basis.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Installed the new wallet today and had no issue. Thank you for the update

Thanks for the feedback !  Are you on Linux, Windows or MacOS ??

Windows 10 64x
If you take a look at CoinMarketCap's Market tab for Bitmark (MARKS) you can see that they list TradebyTrade.com as the top volume exchange for Bitmark.

Bitmark Markets

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1   Trade By TradeTrade By Trade   BTM/BTC   $51,388   * $0.312863   61.42%   Recently
2   Trade By TradeTrade By Trade   BTM/USDT   $22,047   * $0.146719   26.35%   Recently
3   CryptopiaCryptopia   MARKS/BTC   $5,220   $0.269226   6.24%   Recently
4   PoloniexPoloniex   BTM/BTC   $4,924   * $0.309068   5.88%   Recently
5   Trade SatoshiTrade Satoshi   BTM/BTC   $90   $0.183605   0.11%   Recently
6   CryptopiaCryptopia   MARKS/LTC   $3   $0.211024   0.00%   Recently
7   Trade SatoshiTrade Satoshi   BTM/LTC   $0   $0.347605   0.00%   Recently

What did you do? This is ridiculous! cryptopia produces the message "13th June - Investigating deposit issues." and all the others also do not work, qtrade - does not cause any trust at all - what are your problems in this and why they are not solved? Where is the promised yobit - you even got money for this, and what?

Poloniex has been advised AFAIK that we have forked and that the forked blockchain is functioning correctly. @82ndabnmedic is in contact with them and we hope to have the deposit/withdrawal situation finally resolved soon.

Cryptopia, as I mentioned, is experiencing blockchain sync issue, and we're working with them to solve it.

qTrade is being developed by one of the contributors and member of the Bitmark team (@bitbumper on Slack), so I trust qTrade.io. Curious what you think qTrade can do to increase their perceived trustability.

Yobit: Indeed, we paid Yobit and they have not done anything (so far, anyway).  I'll submit the listing again !

Support Ticket at Yobit.io:

2018-04-27 12:02:00 dbkeys
If you are not going to add Bitmark (MARKS) then will you please return the funds payed towards this.

2018-04-25 11:23:19 dbkeys
Hello, Can you please tell us if you will be adding Bitmark (MARKS)
We payed via Yobicode.   We have been recently added by Cryptopia
( https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MARKS_BTC) and are already listed at Poloniex.

2018-03-27 03:21:23 dbkeys
OK, thank you.  I have activated the yobicode.
2018-03-22 11:29:48 dbkeys
Hello, Can you give us an update about the Bitmark listing ?
It's about the 7-14 day timeframe you mentioned. If there is any issue, we would like the opportunity to address. it

Best Regards,
DBKeys
2018-03-13 12:47:25 dominikherzog
If coin is not listed/after 7-14 business days/>request is declined
You can activate yobicode for yourself on https://yobit.net/en/yobicodes/
 0.001 btc
BTC

2018-03-13 12:37:02 dbkeys
Hello,

We paid 0.1 to list Bitmark ( https://www.bitmark.io ) with the ticker symbol MARKS. (We have been using the ticker symbol BTM, but we have decided to change to MARKS)

If you need any additional information, or an initial deposit of Bitmarks (MARKS) please let me know.

Best Regards,
DBKeys

Deposit towards YoBit Bitmark Listing:
       ~/.bitcoin$ btc sendtoaddress 3GuWcTZFD6avnosbMXdq7dZgTUxkCPkErN 0.02
        0f59e2718cf2bc22afda407964721c98138d58d67e7c49304edb08b9418ecf88
        1520260616 - Mon 5 Mar 14:36:56 UTC 2018

~/.bitcoin$ btc sendtoaddress 1AhqJ7AGFMZmcCgD9wr3TqPgwPL5YWPrAY 0.075
        508a2ce4290f45c191dd604476e66935b33d3c56b2caa5bed649f8d390681def
        1520434228 - Wed 7 Mar 14:50:28 UTC 2018

Perhaps you are better off dealing with issues of normal listing? How much can you drive people by the nose like donkeys? You create an agiotage near an empty bucket! Does this play into your hands? you are afraid of real work on the stock exchange because you will pour this coin on your head down to 1 sat? you're just a bunch of pathetic clowns.

If you have abilities in this area, (Exchanges) specific, constructive criticism (what can be done, in your view) would be better, or even actual help (Do it ! )   ... we're mostly an all-volunteer group, most of us interested in the potential of blockchain marking technology, and we each do what we can.  

We have added two Exchanges recently, (Cryptopia.co.nz and qTrade.io) and we're in contact with them.

qTrade is a new exchange, and is in beta, but MARKS trading is already fully functional on it.

Cryptopia is having issues syncing our blockchain, but we have yet AFAIK to get confirmation they are in fact on  v0.9.7.0 or later.

Perhaps you are better off dealing with issues of normal listing? How much can you drive people by the nose like donkeys? You create an agiotage near an empty bucket! Does this play into your hands? you are afraid of real work on the stock exchange because you will pour this coin on your head down to 1 sat? you're just a bunch of pathetic clowns.
how do we set the default algo instead of scrypt?

I tried, like the other multi-algo coins, using algo= in the conf but no joy...

From a quick grep through src I would say miningalgo=, see https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/blob/master/src/miner.cpp#L120

HTH

ahh thanks! guess I shouldn't have been so lazy Wink

hrmm seems not working in .conf nor command line....

Sure you're on the lastest code from master branch ?

Code:
git checkout master

Also, some of the suggested improvements are implemented in the dev branch, which will become release 0.9.7.1,  if you want to be on the "cutting edge"  
Code:
git checkout dev
     For example, position of pow_algo_id & pow_algo (formerly algonumber & algo) and difficulties are presented more explicitly, in the 'getmininginfo' (or 'gmi') and the 'chaindynamics' (or 'cd') commands.

(Branch 0.9.7 has been merged into master @ the fork, and I retained it just for historical records, perhaps it will be best to delete it ?)
how do we set the default algo instead of scrypt?

I tried, like the other multi-algo coins, using algo= in the conf but no joy...

You can switch it "manually" from the command-line too, if needed. For example:

Code:
coins@dubuntu:/blockchains/BTM$ marks setminingalgo 4
coins@dubuntu:/blockchains/BTM$ marks gmi
{
    "blocks" : 461596,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "reward_next" : 15.00000000,
    "reward_max" : 13.73529376,
    "hashrate_4max_reward" : 35000000000,
    "difficulty" : 2674.24478854,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 12,
    "networkhashps" : 234706330857046.28125000,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "generate" : true,
    "algo" : 4,
    "algoname" : "X17",
    "hashespersec" : 140982
}
coins@dubuntu:/blockchains/BTM$ marks setminingalgo 3; marks gmi
{
    "blocks" : 461596,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "reward_next" : 15.00000000,
    "reward_max" : 13.73529376,
    "hashrate_4max_reward" : 35000000000,
    "difficulty" : 2674.24478854,
    "errors" : "",
    "genproclimit" : 12,
    "networkhashps" : 234706330857046.28125000,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false,
    "generate" : true,
    "algo" : 3,
    "algoname" : "ARGON2",
    "hashespersec" : 205696
}
coins@dubuntu:/blockchains/BTM$

Note: bitmark-cli is aliased to 'marks' here, and I'm using the abbreviation 'gmi' for getmininginfo  ...

This is an example bitmark.conf file for an Argon2d mining setup:

Code:
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
disablewallet=1
miningalgo=3
blocknotify=/home/coins/bitmark_push.sh

rpcuser=bitmark.rpc
rpcpassword=
rpcport=15629
port=9265
rpcthreads=20
keypool=4096

addnode=108.163.197.58
addnode=139.162.128.92
addnode=139.162.35.170
addnode=173.255.252.140
addnode=178.238.224.213
addnode=35.177.220.199
addnode=45.33.65.161
addnode=72.220.130.97
addnode=78.70.227.72
addnode=98.115.147.74
Note the wallet is disabled above (to service miners more speedily) and that the mining algorithm is being set:

Code:
miningalgo=3

Sorry for the little discrepancies and standards differences, and many thanks for pointing them out.
I'll have the next release in the 0.9.7 series have better parsing and respond to 'algo' as well.
Pages:
Jump to: