Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MARKS] Incentivize Content Creators & Build a Reputation Value Framework - page 8. (Read 32316 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
We are taking time to align our offerings...still here working guys.

As always , we will post when we have something of value...(ie: not just hype)

UPDATE:

That said, we are working on an updated website (thanks to @maser on our slack).

webdev.bitmark.co

Your input is welcome

- Additionally, we are upgrading the wallet to support an Marking (hope to see DBkeys / Andrew / Eric drive this development)

-Marking within the new wallet will allow users to Mark public Content/Documents, etc.....this will then be expanded to a website front end where Marking will leverage decentralized storage to MARK urls/online documents/videos/user content/friends/...anything online.

- Once in place we move to expand the Big Data Analytics provided by Public Marking. Gatherng data at this scale will open vast opportunities for our platform moving forward.

Hi TeamBitmark,

Bitmark is listed on https://novaexchange.com/ with active market, deposits and withdrawals. Exchange has been under renovation and handover process for a while but new owners are going to relaunch the platform very soon.

Can you add https://novaexchange.com/ under active exchange and let you community know about one of your old exchange which is now live and active again with several upgrades? Please let me know in case of any query Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Whom am I able to speak if i wonna but that project?
Activity: 1
I love you, gentlemen. You are unsinkable ...
Activity: 20
We are taking time to align our offerings...still here working guys.

As always , we will post when we have something of value...(ie: not just hype)

UPDATE:

That said, we are working on an updated website (thanks to @maser on our slack).

webdev.bitmark.co

Your input is welcome

- Additionally, we are upgrading the wallet to support an Marking (hope to see DBkeys / Andrew / Eric drive this development)

-Marking within the new wallet will allow users to Mark public Content/Documents, etc.....this will then be expanded to a website front end where Marking will leverage decentralized storage to MARK urls/online documents/videos/user content/friends/...anything online.

- Once in place we move to expand the Big Data Analytics provided by Public Marking. Gatherng data at this scale will open vast opportunities for our platform moving forward.
Activity: 34
Activity: 6
 Roll Eyes When Marks will be Great Again?
any response from Poloniex to re-list MARKS?
Activity: 483
Merit: 104
Poloniex delisting is a sad day, i still remember when they first started with marking, there was so much potential with bitmark, one of the biggest under achiever coins in the whole  cryptosphere. Never really recovered after Nathan Rixham was expossd as a scammer, i know later devs tried, but the rixham scam and lies drove away a lot of the original community.

Glad to see people here from way  back in the day.. (this is medic writing, so I remember this all to well)...

I do hope you continue to stick around, I know we have more potential now than we ever did at any point. Solid framework (Melvin Carlvalho's main focus over the last 18 months) is complete and starting to take form. Take note that Tim Berners-Lee is heading the SOLID development project, so having Bitmark transactions/payment structures (in development) integrated into Solid means the MARKS is NO small scale crypto project anymore. Additionally, we see this as an opportunity...and we are going to capitalize on this.

We have other news which should shape our direction (we hope to announce this very soon), and we have begun to shift our direction to Marking & MARKS transition into an everyday use currency

This sounds very good.

It will be very helpfull for this project to have a presentable website.

If you need it I can help you to complete the website or at least to set it presentable as a real project.

We're mostly all volunteer group, any help is welcome !
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Poloniex delisting is a sad day, i still remember when they first started with marking, there was so much potential with bitmark, one of the biggest under achiever coins in the whole  cryptosphere. Never really recovered after Nathan Rixham was expossd as a scammer, i know later devs tried, but the rixham scam and lies drove away a lot of the original community.

Glad to see people here from way  back in the day.. (this is medic writing, so I remember this all to well)...

I do hope you continue to stick around, I know we have more potential now than we ever did at any point. Solid framework (Melvin Carlvalho's main focus over the last 18 months) is complete and starting to take form. Take note that Tim Berners-Lee is heading the SOLID development project, so having Bitmark transactions/payment structures (in development) integrated into Solid means the MARKS is NO small scale crypto project anymore. Additionally, we see this as an opportunity...and we are going to capitalize on this.

We have other news which should shape our direction (we hope to announce this very soon), and we have begun to shift our direction to Marking & MARKS transition into an everyday use currency

This sounds very good.

It will be very helpfull for this project to have a presentable website.

The current website is a template with many "lorem ipsum" pages , it have a very poor performance and do not have https (Needed if a good SEO is desired).

If someone try to know more about Bitmark by visiting bitmark.io, as it is right now, for sure they will think this project is not worth to invest in it.

Using a cheap VPS from kimisufi (OVH) and the free tier from cloudflare will provide a very good performance, SEO optimizations and https.

If you need it I can help you to complete the website or at least to set it presentable as a real project.

UPDATE: Poloniex provided guidance on how to get Bitmark relisted....with [MARKS] Ticker no doubt

Additionally we will be highlighting areas of interest to expand our market reach out to various platforms...so if the community has connections with platforms which would benefit from a reputation system send them our way.

Regardless we have a path set fourth which we will be following...I'm going to put an ETA out there for 1 NOV Timeline to be drafted and approved. Anyone have input please let us know....and guys, provide solutions please, not just rants which are disruptive and honestly a waste of time to all parties involved.

- We will be focusing on implementation, core standardization to support the lighting transactions and of course Marking at Layer 2, with a few application layer surprises is all goes as planned.

FY19 will be full of awesomeness!!!
..More to come as Melvin refines a few integral pieces to the ecosystem as a whole...and we plan to be busy locking in partnerships

Hi Bitmark Team & Community,
I am XING, a new Forging Delegate with the Shift Project, www.shiftproject.com.
I've been following the outstanding progress of Bitmark over the past several months, and I think Bitmark & Shift would benefit greatly through mutual collaboration.
Regardless of the recent delisting on Poloniex, I can see the innovation, hard work, persistence, patience and business potential by the Bitmark team.
Similarly, the Shift team is hard at work, building an agnostic decentralized web storage and hosting platform on IPFS, and open to integration with other blockchains.

Shift is very proud and excited to be a technological partner to www.coinsandsteel.com, (connections with Animoca Brands & Loom Network) which will use Shift’s storage layer to achieve the technological milestone of being the first ever fully decentralized ERC20-based game, including the data storage component.

As Bitmark starts to re-focus it's efforts again on the business of Marking & Reputation, please consider to use Shift for hosting and storage in the future as well. The Lead Developer is Ralf S., who would be best to speak to regarding any and all types of technical integration and overall benefits of a collaboration between Shift and Bitmark.

Shift team can be contacted directly on Ryver or via email (check footer of their website www.shiftproject.com/team),
or just ping me on the Bitmark Discord @XING if you have any questions/comments.
Thanks!
 Smiley

Hi @XING // ShiftProject Team,

We appreciate you taking the time to get to know our Project, to include the recent development strides. We have reviewed SHIFT's mission/vision to implement a decentralized hosting environment, and will be reaching out to you to further discuss the path to mutual collaboration. Would be glad to explore the ways a hybrid/collaborative effort would yield greater benefits as we look to mature both projects/products.

Cheers,

TeamBitmark
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
I feel out of the loop on "the plan", but for now I am just trying to pay my expenses so I am focusing on working hard through my other freelance clients. I cannot put much time on building the protocol unless I am getting paid a reasonable amount (at least 500 USD a month). I don't think there is a huge rush to change the protocol now, but a design of an innovative marking/repuation protocol needs to move forward in order to remain competitive. Also, distractions, like how to reward miners to make the price go higher need to be toned down.

It's good to work with other projects, but we have to make sure it will really be something that users will value, and not just a way to get more funding.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Personally, I think it's a great idea to combine the solutions of both projects.

It would create an amazing hybrid - something new in the crypto.

Smiley
Activity: 1
UPDATE: Poloniex provided guidance on how to get Bitmark relisted....with [MARKS] Ticker no doubt

Additionally we will be highlighting areas of interest to expand our market reach out to various platforms...so if the community has connections with platforms which would benefit from a reputation system send them our way.

Regardless we have a path set fourth which we will be following...I'm going to put an ETA out there for 1 NOV Timeline to be drafted and approved. Anyone have input please let us know....and guys, provide solutions please, not just rants which are disruptive and honestly a waste of time to all parties involved.

- We will be focusing on implementation, core standardization to support the lighting transactions and of course Marking at Layer 2, with a few application layer surprises is all goes as planned.

..More to come as Melvin refines a few integral pieces to the ecosystem as a whole...and we plan to be busy locking in partnerships

Hi Bitmark Team & Community,
I am XING, a new Forging Delegate with the Shift Project, www.shiftproject.com.
I've been following the outstanding progress of Bitmark over the past several months, and I think Bitmark & Shift would benefit greatly through mutual collaboration.
Regardless of the recent delisting on Poloniex, I can see the innovation, hard work, persistence, patience and business potential by the Bitmark team.
Similarly, the Shift team is hard at work, building an agnostic decentralized web storage and hosting platform on IPFS, and open to integration with other blockchains.

Shift is very proud and excited to be a technological partner to www.coinsandsteel.com, (connections with Animoca Brands & Loom Network) which will use Shift’s storage layer to achieve the technological milestone of being the first ever fully decentralized ERC20-based game, including the data storage component.

As Bitmark starts to re-focus it's efforts again on the business of Marking & Reputation, please consider to use Shift for hosting and storage in the future as well. The Lead Developer is Ralf S., who would be best to speak to regarding any and all types of technical integration and overall benefits of a collaboration between Shift and Bitmark.

Shift team can be contacted directly on Ryver or via email (check footer of their website www.shiftproject.com/team),
or just ping me on the Bitmark Discord @XING if you have any questions/comments.
Thanks!
 Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

BitMark[MARKS] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

BitMark [MARKS] Equihash Algo
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3406

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

Would be great / important to have MARKS relisted there... even if Polo lost a lot of users, this is still a significant player as an exchange
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hello! Good day!
Please tell me if there's a short video giving a brief yet detailed explanation of this project? I've found myself unable to explain this to one of my friends, so I wanna link her a video presentation of sorts.
Thank you!
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
@TeamBitmark, is it planned to list Bitmark on more exchanges in the near future?
what is the status of Bitmark at TradeSatoshi?

Pages:
Jump to: