Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MARKS] Incentivize Content Creators & Build a Reputation Value Framework - page 4. (Read 32316 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Be aware: Bitmark is a SCAM.

We've heard your concerns loud and clear multiple times.
May we ask you to move on now?
Dbkeys has manipulated me and dumped on me. I have bought this shit at 800 sats. I'm really angry and wanna protect others. This guy is a scammer. Angry

I certainly understand your frustration, but dbkeys is not bitmarks - bitmarks is a community including all hodlers, miners and other stakeholders - which includes you and me as well.
This thread is for all sorts of discussions revolving around bitmarks and if you open a well detailed and well documented thread in Scam Accusations board and link to the post here, most of us will certainly consider your statements carefully.  But just repeatedly shouting in very big letters doesn't help you and your cause, it rather disproves any point you might have and paints you as one of the many lunatics here. Nor will it help bitmarks (I somehow read you want it back at 0.00007 BTC where it was in Apr 2018, to make a nice profit),

Anyway, if alts ever pump again like in early 2018, bitmarks will surely be among them, but nobody knows that right now - high profit opportunities are high risk investments.

No, I've already sold that shit. I'm sure it'll never see 1k sats ever again. I got scammed and help other people to not buy this shit.
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸

Dbkeys has manipulated me and dumped on me. I have bought this shit at 800 sats. I'm really angry and wanna protect others. This guy is a scammer. Angry

I certainly understand your frustration, but dbkeys is not bitmarks - bitmarks is a community including all hodlers, miners and other stakeholders - which includes you and me as well.
This thread is for all sorts of discussions revolving around bitmarks and if you open a well detailed and well documented thread in Scam Accusations board and link to the post here, most of us will certainly consider your statements carefully.  But just repeatedly shouting in very big letters doesn't help you and your cause, it rather disproves any point you might have and paints you as one of the many lunatics here. Nor will it help bitmarks (I somehow read you want it back at 0.00007 BTC where it was in Apr 2018, to make a nice profit),

Anyway, if alts ever pump again like in early 2018, bitmarks will surely be among them, but nobody knows that right now - high profit opportunities are high risk investments.

legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸

I shouldn't have bought this shitcoin at 800 sats two days ago. It is now 140 sats. Fuck you Bitmark!
Loser Grin
With this attitude to users, you will be difficult to earn the next pump  Angry

Have always been impressed with Bitmark/Marks. Plenty of us still here for the long haul. Thx Dbkeys for all you do.

Yes, thx Dbkeys for all you do!
And today was good movement on Nova!

Thanks for your support guys !  It's nice to know you appreciate the hard work and effort that go into helping this project move forward
How many 'fake accounts' do you have to shill your shit here? We know bitmark will never see 1k sats ever again. You're manipulating people to sell your shit at higher price. Greedy fuck.
How much can you whine? The price was 30 sat, now 90 sat, 300% is bad?
You're a fucking stupid. There is no volume. Keep waiting for 1000 sats. Fucking sheep.  Smiley
I will wait. It is a pity that you do not know how to trade on the scheme pump and dump.
Idiot. Dbkeys is manipulating you. Bitmark will never see 1k sats ever again. Stupid sheep.
Activity: 10
I shouldn't have bought this shitcoin at 800 sats two days ago. It is now 140 sats. Fuck you Bitmark!
Loser Grin
With this attitude to users, you will be difficult to earn the next pump  Angry

Have always been impressed with Bitmark/Marks. Plenty of us still here for the long haul. Thx Dbkeys for all you do.

Thanks for your support guys !  It's nice to know you appreciate the hard work and effort that go into helping this project move forward
How many 'fake accounts' do you have to shill your shit here? We know bitmark will never see 1k sats ever again. You're manipulating people to sell your shit at higher price. Greedy fuck.
You're a fucking stupid. There is no volume. Keep waiting for 1000 sats. Fucking sheep.  Smiley
I will wait. It is a pity that you do not know how to trade on the scheme pump and dump.

Activity: 10

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Pathetic, broke loser. Grin

Activity: 459
Merit: 100
from @melvincarvalho (via Slack)
I was talking to someone about btm and commented about our 5 year anniversary.  How we are 1/4 as old as the Euro.  And I remarked, 'and we've had no QE'.
He replied, "I thought the fork was QE".  In fact that's a reason he stopped following BTM.  We've not explained to people that we've kept the emission the same or that the fork was fair and in line with our original goals.  This (at least anecdotally) has turned some investors away from us.  We need to explain to folks what we've done and why.
I lean towards chain point simply because I know some of the community group and they use technologies we already like such as linked data.  We can write up an open time stamps proposal too.

Correct. We are on target for the limits of the original spec, somewhere under 28 million units.
The only change on emission policy in the current code (Fork 1, v0.9.7.2) is that reward "tracks" hashrate as a modulation factor "turning down the volume on reward, on daily per-algo basis. This factor reduces reward when hashrate is below recent peaks. The idea is that mining (hashrate) pressure indicate demand (desire) for the coin, and that lower demand should be met with lower emission.

This is implemented in algorithm Coin Emission Modulation v0.1 (CEM V0.1) has worked well, and reduced emission from the strict rate implied by the 2 minute average block production alone
People like it for different reasons, but in general, I think it has had good acceptance, and that  a second version can capitalize on that.
CEM v0.1 & the proposed CEM v0.2 are temperance factors, that people like for several reasons, and *are not* inflationary measures: just the opposite. (Not boundless emissions, like the "Qualitative Easings" or QE's of fiats .... no, not at all. )

The max emission has not been changed, and the uncorrupted protocol basics (I think total emission is really a must-respect) is still under 28 million units (BTM) (MARKS) .    

I'll work on an emission tracker graph this coming week ... one was posted a while back

Fucking scammer. You've dumped on us at 900 sats. This project is dead and dbkeys is a scammer!
Sell it.. Never see 1000 sats again you shouldn't buy at 900 sats dude

@Deathnotei: If you bought bitcoin at $1000 in December of 2014 you would be whining the same way all through 2015 and 2016. But if you had patience and held until now, you would be amply rewarded.  You're simply dense if you think I've spent all this time and energy to sell my Bitmark position that low. Cheesy

All questions are logically answered!!!
Thanks, dbkeys!
And ...
I have trading BTM since 2016-2017 (Poloniex) and remember price about 20 000 -50 000 sat . I"m not glad to see level 100-200 sat , but this is THE WORLD OF CRYPTO!!! For example, BSD, LBC , NXT, NLC2   are a very good coins as for me. But they are at low level now too ...
Exactly , BTM is not a scam!
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
Looks like more pollution by unverfiable newbie accounts...Anyway Bitmark is not meant as a get rich quick scheme. We (myself and some other people in the community) are working on some interesting new tech (not shown in the GitHub activity), and currently have an OpenTimestamps timestamping service you can check out: https://calendar.bitmark.one. If anyone wants to help to make this service more useable with an easy to use web interface, let me know.

And yes, I am the user "onelineproof" (not a newbie) account as you can verify with previous posts or ask me more proof and I will give it. My passwords were lost a while ago so I have to use this account.
Activity: 483
Merit: 104

im mining bitmarks and i have 125k bitmarks and want to dump.no access to nova exchange. anyone willing to do otc trade?

Do you have access to qTrade.io ?
I was talking to someone about btm and commented about our 5 year anniversary.  How we are 1/4 as old as the Euro.  And I remarked, 'and we've had no QE'.
He replied, "I thought the fork was QE".  In fact that's a reason he stopped following BTM.  We've not explained to people that we've kept the emission the same or that the fork was fair and in line with our original goals.  This (at least anecdotally) has turned some investors away from us.  We need to explain to folks what we've done and why.
I lean towards chain point simply because I know some of the community group and they use technologies we already like such as linked data.  We can write up an open time stamps proposal too.

Correct. We are on target for the limits of the original spec, somewhere under 28 million units.
The only change on emission policy in the current code (Fork 1, v0.9.7.2) is that reward "tracks" hashrate as a modulation factor "turning down the volume on reward, on daily per-algo basis. This factor reduces reward when hashrate is below recent peaks. The idea is that mining (hashrate) pressure indicate demand (desire) for the coin, and that lower demand should be met with lower emission.

This is implemented in algorithm Coin Emission Modulation v0.1 (CEM V0.1) has worked well, and reduced emission from the strict rate implied by the 2 minute average block production alone
People like it for different reasons, but in general, I think it has had good acceptance, and that  a second version can capitalize on that.
CEM v0.1 & the proposed CEM v0.2 are temperance factors, that people like for several reasons, and *are not* inflationary measures: just the opposite. (Not boundless emissions, like the "Qualitative Easings" or QE's of fiats .... no, not at all. )

The max emission has not been changed, and the uncorrupted protocol basics (I think total emission is really a must-respect) is still under 28 million units (BTM) (MARKS) .    

I'll work on an emission tracker graph this coming week ... one was posted a while back

Fucking scammer. You've dumped on us at 900 sats. This project is dead and dbkeys is a scammer!

@Deathnotei: If you bought bitcoin at $1000 in December of 2014 you would be whining the same way all through 2015 and 2016. But if you had patience and held until now, you would be amply rewarded.  You're simply dense if you think I've spent all this time and energy to sell my Bitmark position that low. Cheesy

What idiot would buy at this price? We will never see 1k sats ever again. Anyone buying this shitcoin is delusional and you are a scammer.

Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: