Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin [MST] Sync problems fixed, updated 9 Sept 2013 - page 9. (Read 51205 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
sure, i use the same ones as for litecoin

apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Would you mind posting the command you used for installing the dependicies? I've always had trouble with that part, want to make sure I have all the requirements
im compiling it on ubuntu server btw, Ill have a shot on my other server and get back to you
fml
That's weird :/ It compiled fine in Windows and OSX Mountain Lion, with no problems :/ I'll try and fix it tonight, after work. I'm not too good with Linux, but I'm learning. Thank you for your efforts, they are appreciated. Once I debug the code in windows, and pay out your bounties for pool and block explorer, I'll send extra for ther hassle Smiley
bump! anyone managed to get it to compile on linux
you know if i had a reply with some working source code, you guys would have a p2pool and block explorer by now
still cant get it to compile
there was stray '. Ive fixed it and made a pull request on github
EDIT:daemon wont open now Sad
fml
ill get the p2pool one up but someone get me damnn working souce code! :p

Whats wrong with the source?
ill get the p2pool one up but someone get me damnn working souce code! :p
fml
Is there a block explorer?

No. There's a bounty available for one though. I'm also trying to figure out how to create one
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Is there a block explorer?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I saw "MasterCoin" and got all excited because I thought maybe somebody had finally implemented my whitepaper.

Oh well. Good luck with this.

i would like to read the white paper can you link me.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Hi nice person and good dev.
fml
Code for P2Pool, if someone can set one up

http://www.mediafire.com/?q0gjrokybqeu5ev

--net mastercoin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The master of all alt coins!New client >> lol what a joke.

and where is the sklavecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
I saw "MasterCoin" and got all excited because I thought maybe somebody had finally implemented my whitepaper.

Oh well. Good luck with this.

Yeah, too bad they stole the name.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So what makes your shitcoin so special?  You just want to have them get some semblance of value from idiots so you can sell/trade your pre-mined shitcoins for bitcoins or fiat.  Pathetic. And don't call yourself a developer script-kiddie. 

I have been giving my tiny premine away, by the hundreds and thousands, so.... Roll Eyes
I got a tiny bit of it  Cool
fml
So what makes your shitcoin so special?  You just want to have them get some semblance of value from idiots so you can sell/trade your pre-mined shitcoins for bitcoins or fiat.  Pathetic. And don't call yourself a developer script-kiddie. 

I have been giving my tiny premine away, by the hundreds and thousands, so.... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: