Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MasterCoin [MST] Sync problems fixed, updated 9 Sept 2013 - page 12. (Read 51182 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
tomorrow will be visacoin
Don't give me stupid ideas
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have never seen a coin yet that almost every reply is rude and hurtful.

Same on you cryptocoiners what we need is to all work together. I think that any interest in cryptocurrency, including making clone coins, is good for everyone. It brings interest to cryptocurrency as a whole.

So good on you mastercoin, stay positive!

Grin

Yes, working together to reach a goal is what we ought to be doing, not release new shit coins every other day for the sake of personal profits.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
I smell lawsuit for trademark infringement the second fiat is used
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin

Same on you cryptocoiners what we need is to all work together. I think that any interest in cryptocurrency, including making clone coins, is good for everyone. It brings interest to cryptocurrency as a whole.

Grin

Huh

"working together" is quite the opposite of "releasing anonymously a clone coin"
Bitgoblin
More the merrier Wink

Putting my address too just in case K4L4JrWYJX6EwHkjtiD1fnjRgkmk9iFV9U
"Just in case" what? There is a specific givaway thread, you know that, and you are going to pollute the main thread anyway?
Unbelievable...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Is there any new node here cause I can't sync my wallet  Roll Eyes

Should be good Smiley
Activity: 196
Is there any new node here cause I can't sync my wallet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
but he's a nice guy, and a good dev
How do you know?
What else has he coded, what else has he done?
Since he created an account just to launch this shitcoin, he's basically anonymous.
No serious developer nor any real "nice guy" would do that, he'd post with his account instead.

Everyone is anonymous here, you fucking idiot. I can assure you, my parents did not name me Hydroponica. I know he's a good dev, by the way he's launched his code, and interacted with other people. I also know what else he has in the works, because I've been talking to him. He's too much of a nice person, to tell you to go fuck yourself, so I'll do it for him. Go fuck yourself.

Damn. I really wish they did Sad That would be so fucking ace! 'Yo, Hydroponica, lets go see World War Z. SUPERBLITZED!'
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
One question : WHY this coin ? What does it add ?

A knock off logo of a very large payment company...
Working on setting up a P2Pool, just working on figuring out how lol
After my pool is still running, if anyone else starts up a pool, I will still honor the bounty
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
any donation???

JnRYxU8UY7NTob5cd2w2yVPVCH4SBSzddw

lol, I just sent you 500 MST for the big giveaway. Also, in the original post, you'll find a link for the main give away thread, and a free draw for even more MST.

More the merrier Wink

Putting my address too just in case K4L4JrWYJX6EwHkjtiD1fnjRgkmk9iFV9U
any donation???

lol, I just sent you 500 MST for the big giveaway. Also, in the original post, you'll find a link for the main give away thread, and a free draw for even more MST.
Activity: 224
any donation???

Bitgoblin
I sincerely hope there isn't a cap in the ignore list...
Activity: 182
fml
How do you know?
Since he created an account just to launch this shitcoin, he's basically anonymous.
No serious developer nor any real "nice guy" would do that, he'd post with his account instead.

Everyone is anonymous here, you fucking idiot. I can assure you, my parents did not name me Hydroponica. I know he's a good dev, by the way he's launched his code, and interacted with other people. I also know what else he has in the works, because I've been talking to him. He's too much of a nice person, to tell you to go fuck yourself, so I'll do it for him. Go fuck yourself.
Bitgoblin
How do you know?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Many thanks to Kavre, for pointing out that my mediafire link for windows client, had stopped working, because I stupidly forgot to verify my email address.
I will be paying 500 MST to Kavre, for pointing this out for me.
Its fixed now Smiley

Your welcome Cheesy
Many thanks to Kavre, for pointing out that my mediafire link for windows client, had stopped working, because I stupidly forgot to verify my email address.
I will be paying 500 MST to Kavre, for pointing this out for me.
Its fixed now Smiley
Activity: 182
fml
Why don't you people lay the fuck off the guy. Sure, his Coin doesn't bring a whole lot of innovation, but he's a nice guy, and a good dev. From what I've seen, this has been a fairly flawless launch. The hash rate was fairly high, for a while, and not a single post, from anyone, complaining about the client, or anything to do, with the actual launch of the coin. If it had some pool support, the coin might actually go somewhere. Not very far, mind you, its not the next BTC or LTC, by any means, but its gone much smoother than a lot of the coins, that the community has supported in the past.
He's paided out his bounties, albeit only one has been claimed, thus far. He's honored his give-aways, and has created a contest, and is giving away a shit ton more.
Pages:
Jump to: