Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MasterDoge [MDOGE] | Scrypt | PoW/PoS | 100M| Much Master, Many Nodes. - page 2. (Read 10322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
block explorer would be nice but as we're going to be stuck on the current block for about 3 weeks I don't personally feel any sense of urgency

wallet should be fixed very soon says dev

thats pretty good news, im 100% sure this coin have a great future, if dev keep working well like now good things will come faster Wink

keep the good job guys! Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
block explorer would be nice but as we're going to be stuck on the current block for about 3 weeks I don't personally feel any sense of urgency

wallet should be fixed very soon says dev
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
ive made win32 wallet + linux wallet ; sent DM nd GL figuring out stuff, really like this coin
can you make a block explorer too ?

i see one in op
http://mdoge.altexplorers.info:3027/
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
ive made win32 wallet + linux wallet ; sent DM nd GL figuring out stuff, really like this coin
can you make a block explorer too ?
Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
My tries setting up a decent block explorer (insight) for this coin have failed so far.. Not really sure why, something seems to be wrong with the block structure.

If anyone is able to set it up it'll be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
if someone is buying this shit PM me (i have 40k now)
legendary
i was mining supernova, my payments to wallet went through fine, all working in good order this end
Activity: 644
BTW:
Really stupendous claim by the pharma dev. Why pay 15%, everybody clones... everbody...

Lol you don't seem to understand.. The code is (probably) "exploitable" i.e. somebody has a modified version of the daemon and generates arbitrary blocks without really having so much hash.. He just pushes a few buttons and gets blocks without really pushing that much hash in..  (and this results, if used wrong, in nethash and netdiff going so high...)

As said, I've got no proof yet, still investigating, but its very likely.

Before I remove your pool as you requested on PM , I think it would be fair if you explained yourself, even to me OC Miner. If you refer to the Pharma coin ann page you post numerious postive, or possibly postive or interesting comments. MasterDoge is a clone of that very same coin you were parsing. How can you conclude that their coin isn't hampered, but ours, (THE SAME CODEBASE) is? That just doesn't process with me, can you please explain?

From Pharma :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11675613#msg11675613

I'm really interested how this goes.. I don't see any dump yet, the Dev's still seem to hold all of their coins, so currently no one was hurt or no one profited here anyway. The Homepage looks nice, the Shop is still about to launch, masternodes are STILL increasing and working well, Chain is moving, Block explorer is the best you can get.. Hashrate was absolutely crazy during POW, only 2-3 % of Hash was on Suprnova even though there was around 8-20gh/s on the pool all the time... I saw peaks up to 500 gh/s on the official pool...

I double and triple checked the code to see if there was any flaw in the code but found nothing - everything looks legit from the code side. I even asked earlz to have a look again and he also did not find anything... For this  ultra insane amount of hash someone MUST have paid for.. So somehow these folks MUST get the money out at some point...

I'm not buying but I'm really eager to see what happens after 1.st July

Oh I'm sorry, of course both codebase must  have that exploit.

You referenced to a quite old Post of me, at that point i thought it might be legit but with recent developments and after i had a deeper Look into this coin i am almost certain there is an exploit. I am wrapping everything up currently and waiting for someone else to confirm my findings and ill Report back then.

I appreciate that you will share your findings  and if need be, we will move to another codebase if you find any vulnerabilities or exploits in the current codebase.

Thanks

but where does the hash comming frome? its not from a miner or a miner rig, this hash rate is impossible. How can it be that when i mine on suprnova the blockfound time is like 1289048329 hours for 1 block?

I mined almost all dogecoins ( especially darkdogecoin (doged ) and litedoge (ldoge) ) without any problems and i get many coins, this coin is just a waste of electrity because u get like nothing....

I suggest to relaunch this coin without all this crap, ask ldoge or doged dev's they know how to create a coin without problems.

Net Hashrate: 2,906,872.82 MH/s  this is not possible, so relaunch the coin without all this bugs or whatever it are.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I would like to know if the is any difference from the original Doge, mining method?
How long will it take to get the same value.
Activity: 42
BTW:
Really stupendous claim by the pharma dev. Why pay 15%, everybody clones... everbody...

Lol you don't seem to understand.. The code is (probably) "exploitable" i.e. somebody has a modified version of the daemon and generates arbitrary blocks without really having so much hash.. He just pushes a few buttons and gets blocks without really pushing that much hash in..  (and this results, if used wrong, in nethash and netdiff going so high...)

Before I remove your pool as you requested on PM , I think it would be fair if you explained yourself, even to me OC Miner. If you refer to the Pharma coin ann page you post numerious postive, or possibly postive or interesting comments. MasterDoge is a clone of that very same coin you were parsing. How can you conclude that their coin isn't hampered, but ours, (THE SAME CODEBASE) is? That just doesn't process with me, can you please explain?

From Pharma :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pharma-xph-scrypt-masternodes-real-team-online-store-1082835

I'm really interested how this goes.. I don't see any dump yet, the Dev's still seem to hold all of their coins, so currently no one was hurt or no one profited here anyway. The Homepage looks nice, the Shop is still about to launch, masternodes are STILL increasing and working well, Chain is moving, Block explorer is the best you can get.. Hashrate was absolutely crazy during POW, only 2-3 % of Hash was on Suprnova even though there was around 8-20gh/s on the pool all the time... I saw peaks up to 500 gh/s on the official pool...

I double and triple checked the code to see if there was any flaw in the code but found nothing - everything looks legit from the code side. I even asked earlz to have a look again and he also did not find anything... For this  ultra insane amount of hash someone MUST have paid for.. So somehow these folks MUST get the money out at some point...

You referenced to a quite old Post of me, at that point i thought it might be legit but with recent developments and after i had a deeper Look into this coin i am almost certain there is an exploit. I am wrapping everything up currently and waiting for someone else to confirm my findings and ill Report back then.

I appreciate that you will share your findings  and if need be, we will move to another codebase if you find any vulnerabilities or exploits in the current codebase.

Thanks
legendary
BTW:

Lol you don't seem to understand.. The code is (probably) "exploitable" i.e. somebody has a modified version of the daemon and generates arbitrary blocks without really having so much hash.. He just pushes a few buttons and gets blocks without really pushing that much hash in..  (and this results, if used wrong, in nethash and netdiff going so high...)

From Pharma :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pharma-xph-scrypt-masternodes-real-team-online-store-1082835

I double and triple checked the code to see if there was any flaw in the code but found nothing - everything looks legit from the code side. I even asked earlz to have a look again and he also did not find anything... For this  ultra insane amount of hash someone MUST have paid for.. So somehow these folks MUST get the money out at some point...

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
BTW:

There is a exploit probably you even didn't notice. It's obvious. Do you really believe someone is mining this coin 3ths scrypt? While litecoin price jumps to the moon. Its impossible. Definetly some hidden code causes that fake hash and you even don't know it. Try to clone another coin next time.
Activity: 42
BTW:

Activity: 644

sheesh Shocked Shocked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yeah i only dont know where that is comming from haha, its not from the pools..
The only thing i do know is that something is really wrong in here Cheesy

The hashrate calculation (and therefore also the diff calculation) is totally wrong on this coin.

Don't believe the values.

I'm currently investigating what is going on and what is exactly "wrong" in the code but I have quite little time today. I'll report back when I know more.

I suggest not to invest a lot of money in mining this for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the info mate, and dont forget; its not up to you to investigate the source. So if you can not find out what's wrong, nobody is blaming you.

I hope to get some answers from the dev. ofc i stopped my miners because my reward was 1 mdoge in like 1 month if i look the block round time haha
legendary
BTW:

legendary

sheesh Shocked Shocked  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yeah i only dont know where that is comming from haha, its not from the pools..
The only thing i do know is that something is really wrong in here Cheesy

The hashrate calculation (and therefore also the diff calculation) is totally wrong on this coin.

Don't believe the values.

I'm currently investigating what is going on and what is exactly "wrong" in the code but I have quite little time today. I'll report back when I know more.

I suggest not to invest a lot of money in mining this for obvious reasons.
Thanks OC  do your stuff pal.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Slack made:
https://masterdoge.slack.com/

Address:
MpghJRyxkv9wKCiprvnKSRrPPuSytvykMC

BTW:
Pages:
Jump to: