Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW | - page 2. (Read 27168 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hey guys, don't forget that you can support MBC by vote. Here is the link https://aiodex.com/vote/MBC
Voted for Masterbit in aiodex.
By the way, I would like to remind all of you that Masterbit has also had voting page in Shardax exchange.
Activity: 127
Dear comunity! We would like to represent you a test version of the updated website. We are finishing MBC instanode platform. After a few changes with servers we will release the platform.
Where is link to see it?
Did you forget to attach link to the updated website of Masterbit project?
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
The good news is Masterbit has still stayed strongly above $0.1 last weeks.
I think it has strong support at $0.1 and hardly been broken at any odds.
Hey.
Please stop trolling Masterbit investors like this.
Early MN investors have already got big losses.
Asked an experience friend of mine to assess this project, he says that this one right here could be profitable both long- and short-term and that's the only thing I care about. You have a new investor here!
You can call one project (especially masternode coin) is profitable, high ROI if you can not sell your coins to take profits (or hardly to sell them at high prices) due to low demands, low volume in general.
Masterbit has very low demands ATM, that means investors or holders will hardly to sell their coins at expected prices without dumping the price.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
MasterBit (MBC)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b485ba41494444398a93f22
It's terrible for Masterbit early MN investors because the price of MBC dropped to around $0.2 and ROI for MN fell dramatically.
Activity: 26
I think developer ranaway and this coin is dying..
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I personally think cryptolux is a scam but I hope to be proven wrong and not to see people losing their savings from this project. I just see too many red flags, things that are copied, little word on support from visa themselves and springing up out of nowhere

Are you talking about MasterBit or Cryptolux? What's the association between the two or did you just post in the wrong thread?
Activity: 23
I personally think cryptolux is a scam but I hope to be proven wrong and not to see people losing their savings from this project. I just see too many red flags, things that are copied, little word on support from visa themselves and springing up out of nowhere
We are added MasterBit for mining!

DoiPool
http://doipool.com

Bat:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://doipool.com:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MBC

Low pool fee... only 1%

Welcome & Happy Mining

Donate : M8pcUAQeMXV5aGxEqoYsfeTeua6XCQXaSv

Even if you welcome the people to mine this, the thread alone speaks volumes. Nobody has any interest in this. Not even the creators.
Activity: 108
We are added MasterBit for mining!

DoiPool
http://doipool.com

Bat:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://doipool.com:4233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MBC

Low pool fee... only 1%

Welcome & Happy Mining

Donate : M8pcUAQeMXV5aGxEqoYsfeTeua6XCQXaSv
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
MasterBit, your name is Matershit, Magshificent and empty promises; hiding facelessly and degenerating in the black hole of Cryptos world.

Let the real human beings, with built-in real computers in them, lead the next phase of computer revolution, not the other way around.

Let the Cryptoworld be the Magic Mirror which will show what these underworlds really are. Then, we would know where we should go from here. Wink Wink

The real red flag is that this shit was never shown among the list of Coinmarketcap.com.

http://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/10206/20170313/human-brain-is-as-powerful-as-digital-analog-computers-combined-uses-90-percent-of-its-capacity.htm
Activity: 159
Masterbit is a project with great potentials they have developers around the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
dev leave this project?
I don't really know for sure whether MBC dev team has their own interest in developing or not. The only thing that I am sure at the moment is the patience of investors and mine is loosing day by day.
However, I am still waiting for fresh air in September when your new marketing and Pr will be announced as stated in discord by the dev.

I am not sure, too.
In addition, only good signal is the last active day of Masterbit_DEV is around 10 days ago. It maybe one of signals that the team have not abandoned the project.
Let's see how they develope MBC project and how far this one can go.

And now it is almost 20 days and with that in mind I think we can call it a day for this project as he will not come back.
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?

Fiscal policy for this project is probably that everything goes to the founders and nothing to the investors (or something like that).
I don't really know for sure whether MBC dev team has their own interest in developing or not. The only thing that I am sure at the moment is the patience of investors and mine is loosing day by day.
However, I am still waiting for fresh air in September when your new marketing and Pr will be announced as stated in discord by the dev.

Did they go silent or what happened? If they have been away for some time there is not a very high chance that they will come back.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
Activity: 161
Dev is working along the MBC roadmap, waiting for a surprise.
Hope that we all can see the breaking news from Masterbit team.
Recent weeks, there are almost no trading volume in the market.
Masterbit investors (current ones and someone who interested in MBC) have waited to see how the project move next before making their decisions on buying more or selling their coins.

I think that just only positive news be announced can lead to the big drop in price immediately. According to Masternodes.online https://masternodes.online/currencies/MBC there are nearly 300 idle mn, if all of them released their coins, what will happen? Let imagine this scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: