Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW | - page 9. (Read 27168 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

We would like to invite you to participate in the http://stopscam.me/ project. Our platform will help you prove the reliability of your project to investors. Currently, this is a FREE listing. Take advantage of this offer now, as in the future we plan to charge a fee. Good luck with your projects. We hope to see your coin on the platform soon!

Which criteria you use for The platform to judge which ones are scam projects, and which ones are not scam projects?
I would llike to know more about essential criteria.
Can you give me more info on this issue, please.

The idea is that the system will monitor Pre-mine of the projects and if there is any change in the Pre-mine will alert investors.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
This project need some advertisment. 

NOBODY knows about it, it's not spoken about in huge facebook groups, it's not on coinmarketcap.
copper member

We would like to invite you to participate in the http://stopscam.me/ project. Our platform will help you prove the reliability of your project to investors. Currently, this is a FREE listing. Take advantage of this offer now, as in the future we plan to charge a fee. Good luck with your projects. We hope to see your coin on the platform soon!

Activity: 881
Merit: 501
"The Masterbit token sale is closed to US participants and participants of all countries in which ICOs are illegal" I thought that just only a coin, not a token.

Yes, that is right it is coin.

Hi all,
The whole point is that for country such as USA, an ICO is considered an offering of a security and can be done only through the legal process of security offerings; it is illegal only if it is done without going through legal processes.

From what I have read through MBC whitepaper, if I am not wrong, it is saying that the MBC platform overcomes and takes care of this problem without causing legal issues ( even if it done without formal security offering processes) in any country.   Huh

11. Crowd-investing campaigns
So far, none of the popular crowd-funding platforms allow the authors to
conduct crowd-investing campaigns. This is due to constraints imposed by
the legislative systems of different countries, and the complexity of legal
registration. MasterBIT’s technology allows you to forget about these
problems, and gives the opportunity to launch crowd-investing campaigns
not only for the residents of one country, but for the global population,
regardless of the location, jurisdiction, citizenship, and other bureaucratic
stumbling blocks. Crowd-investing campaigns are almost identical to
ICO-campaigns, but in this case the authors distribute a limited number of
their coins. Each of these coins denotes some part of the ownership of the
company or participation in delivering of dividends (individual for each
campaign).
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 82
Time for buying Masterbit coin to come, isn't it? The price is going down to 9K sats, that seem to be getting worse for investors.
https://graviex.net/markets/mbcbtc?pinned=false

Don't worry. Selling low price also does not help you get rich.
Believe with DEV.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438319210918051850/463016092194045967/unknown.png
mẹ cái thằng nồi này copy nguyên câu của tao
copper member
"The Masterbit token sale is closed to US participants and participants of all countries in which ICOs are illegal" I thought that just only a coin, not a token.

Yes, that is right it is coin.
Activity: 184
Activity: 257
INSTANTANEOUS MASTERNODES, so is it an application or just a new project based on MBC platform? I believe this project will work and succeed because Masterbit has a great team that always provide creative ideas and products in succession.

It is new project of MasterBit. It will be the Platform.

It will be convenient for investors who want have his own masternode without thoroughly understand.
Activity: 28
I rely this plan will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck dev's.
copper member
INSTANTANEOUS MASTERNODES, so is it an application or just a new project based on MBC platform? I believe this project will work and succeed because Masterbit has a great team that always provide creative ideas and products in succession.

It is new project of MasterBit. It will be the Platform.
Activity: 174
Lick me
copper member

MasterBit will provide crypto-investors with an one click solution for creating and deploying  Masternodes. This will be the most convenient way to create Masternode, even for a technically incompetent person.

Activity: 222
Hello all.  I got some inside news) Monday will be good day for MBC community))  get ready

Today is Monday, but nothing happened. You guys, please give me some hints on what, I hope don't miss anything good stuff.
Time for buying Masterbit coin to come, isn't it? The price is going down to 9K sats, that seem to be getting worse for investors.

Don't worry. Selling low price also does not help you get rich.
Believe with DEV.
Activity: 227
Hello all.  I got some inside news) Monday will be good day for MBC community))  get ready

No news is good news, but good news is the perfect news.
Additionally, I can see masternodes are working flawlessly. Hope the price will bounce back soon.
Activity: 174
Lick me
You make me curious a little bit. I guess it may be a lottery again but now included a big prize almost 5 or 10 ETH.
Activity: 251
Masterbit is mintable because PoS will be implemented later.
It's just original plan from the team.
I carefully read the White Paper and did not understand almost anything) This is a coin with the POW algorithm and it can be minted.
Hello Megalucker. From the information presented in last report of MBC project, I already known that Proof of staking will come in the near future after Pow finished.
Activity: 249
MBC is already traded at Crypto-bridge but not showing up at any Crypto-currency info sites (such coinmarketcap)  Huh
Total volume over the last day has been around 0.17 BTC, and Masterbit has stayed at 10215 satoshi in Crypto Bridge exchange at the MBC-BTC trading pair.
It seems that traders are more familiar with Graviex.net exchange, rather than Crypto Bridge.

Currently, Graviex.net exchange contains dominant daily volume of MBC. Consequently, total volume on Graviex is high enough to push MBC price if this project would release promising products in the future.

In my personal opinion, holding your MBC is better option than trading them. It is a good time to hodl due to the reddish market.
Pages:
Jump to: