Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MBC] 🚀MasterBit 🚀 Invest in the DIGITAL FUTURE | MasterNode | PoW | - page 6. (Read 27168 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Today is already Saturday 14 July. I still have not received any payments yet. EdgeAir please check my case. Thank.
So far no one has received the MBC! I'll remove the signature campaign because this is probably dead here.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added MBC to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
the last payment by Signature campaign  like today?

EdgeAir:  "We want to announce that, next week (4 July - 11 July) will be last for MBC Signature campaign V2.0."
We will pay today 13July
Today is already Saturday 14 July. I still have not received any payments yet. EdgeAir please check my case. Thank.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
0.08 BTC for one Masterbit masternode.
I think this price is too cheap for such very potential coin.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MBC
Each month, one masternode can earn around $200.
Activity: 32
great project. do you happen to have a MVP?
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
a nice goal in the offer by MasterBit, they give priority to the objective of profit to investors on investment in the long term or short term
the last payment by Signature campaign  like today?

EdgeAir:  "We want to announce that, next week (4 July - 11 July) will be last for MBC Signature campaign V2.0."
We will pay today 13July
What time will this payment be? Last week should be special Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 355
We will pay today 13July
Can you disclose a little bit about the lauch day of Masterbit Instanodes, @EdgeAir?
I think potential investors are waiting for this one to see how good it is before investing into Masterbit.
Activity: 58

EdgeAir:  "We want to announce that, next week (4 July - 11 July) will be last for MBC Signature campaign V2.0."
We will pay today 13July
Activity: 602
Merit: 11

Activity: 45
Hello devs.
I expect this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
Activity: 257
warning nobody should invest or buy this scam coin , with scam services and devs log on discord once in a blue moon
its clearly a scam and easy to see , the price drop by more then 300% already theres no passive income here
I suppose that you want to dump this coin right away by posting something like that. As I can see there are some whales trying to keep it's price as low as posible before starting the new wave. Just like a circle buy low sell high.
It was interesting to participate in this signature campaign! Is this the last day of Masterbit? I hope that after the end, the activities and news will continue to emerge.
Activity: 168
Can you give us any proof that MBC  scam project? MBC did more than 99% other coins, and looking forward to make a new platforms
The Masterbit team have kept up their good works for a long period of time.
They have also made lots of generous campaigns to give coins away to community.
I can not expect more than that for such very young project.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
A good campaign and an interesting concept! Join the guys because the staff is great, even perfectly copes with his duties! Campaign success!
Activity: 58
warning nobody should invest or buy this scam coin , with scam services and devs log on discord once in a blue moon
its clearly a scam and easy to see , the price drop by more then 300% already theres no passive income here
Can you give us any proof that MBC  scam project? MBC did more than 99% other coins, and looking forward to make a new platforms
Activity: 29
To Stop Scam we have created StopScam.Me project. The project that help investors to control pre-mine of the different coins.

Everybody can control our premine - Just visit http://StopScam.Me
Great initiative from Masterbit team to reduce scamming endemic in crypto world.
Hope al the best to StopScam.Me.
copper member
Activity: 84
100% right. This is obviously a scam.

It's bad enough to be a scammer, but to be a lazy scammer... it's just pathetic.
Can both of you give me link to the group.
I would prefer to know about it, join it, discover it to see how those guys do their jobs.

Maybe it takes time. There is not much premine to indicate that this a scam coin.

However, unless it becomes a quite established platform, it is hard for anyone to use this service.
On the other hand, if the MBC price is too good and too high, how can any one use the services by using MBC to pay which would become quite expensive to acquire anyway.

... Aside from the issue of whether the platform can bypass the legal requirements for ICO in other countries, as claimed by the whitepaper.  Wink Wink

To Stop Scam we have created StopScam.Me project. The project that help investors to control pre-mine of the different coins.

Everybody can control our premine - Just visit http://StopScam.Me

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

It's bad enough to be a scammer, but to be a lazy scammer... it's just pathetic.
Can both of you give me link to the group.
I would prefer to know about it, join it, discover it to see how those guys do their jobs.

Maybe it takes time. There is not much premine to indicate that this a scam coin.

However, unless it becomes a quite established platform, it is hard for anyone to use this service.
On the other hand, if the MBC price is too good and too high, how can any one use the services by using MBC to pay which would become quite expensive to acquire anyway.

... Aside from the issue of whether the platform can bypass the legal requirements for ICO in other countries, as claimed by the whitepaper.  Wink Wink

Activity: 23
the devs is in a scam group that have lots of coins and none of them is successful , and they scam alot of money from innocent people already , look on discord channel they have the same people talking to them self everyday trying to make it look legit for new investors , don't let them fool you its a big group thats scamming people

Pages:
Jump to: