Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MCFLY.AERO: Decentralized Flying Cars Infrastructure. Token Launch Phase I - page 2. (Read 13801 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
There are quite a lot of software platforms that support blockchain and I look forward to McFly.aero will complete the good
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
What's the latest new happening around mcfly project?
I have been away for quite some time now.
Activity: 98
They want to rather revolutionize by creating some sort of flying cars. These cars will be able to replace helicopters and planes. They want also to introduce payment rewards through special app, which can lead to McFly ultimately becoming Uber for flying cars. But is there any chance that flying cars will actually become, not only real but usable thing?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Can i answer when they still start making payments for the company's bounty?A lot has passed since the beginning of the company,and no clear answers have been found
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I want to know what happened to old MCFly tokens ( I mean WAVES tokens )?

You may swap it into ERC20 token, which I already did it. The instruction manual is in their website, or you can visit the link below;

https://mcfly.aero/waves_manual.pdf
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I have been following this project since last year, and really looking forward to McFly project taking off and flying high!

Flying cars are super sexy  Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I've also participated on 2 rounds of bounty...
there is not much information for bounty hunters but as supposedlty the token sale should be ending at 31st july, i am hopping that we can get the tokens deserved for our work after that date
cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Do you guys have any information when the bounty company is over?When can I expect to receive tokens?
I remember the company has been going for a very long time,but it can not go on forever,the company is good about careless transport but it was very long
Hey. In this project there were 2, if not 3, bounty campaigns (rounds). I participated only in the first, and it's good. Since this is more like a forgotten "project".
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Do you guys have any information when the bounty company is over?When can I expect to receive tokens?
I remember the company has been going for a very long time,but it can not go on forever,the company is good about careless transport but it was very long
arcs-chain.com
hello,
what is happening to this project?? twitter and facebook accounts are mute....can you please give us an update?
I'm following since the beginning, it would be a shame to end like this
cheers
Activity: 27
Hope a lot of investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will begin!
Activity: 32
I think that be exist a category for this kind of projects  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Thinking that fly away to the moon ( or nowhere ), I don't think MCFly is equal to Waves token from the beginning. Dude, open your eyes and stick to the reality to avoid disastah in the future. That's make better than losing a lot of money by some dirty works of others. Okay, just trying to help others.
I'm not understanding. they start their job from waves tokens you can find it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockchainaero-proof-of-flight-token-launch-phase-i-2070063
and I never invest on ICOs so I never lose money , Dude.
Activity: 28
Looks great idea.
Seamless job, a rather interesting plan!  Good luck team!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Thinking that fly away to the moon ( or nowhere ), I don't think MCFly is equal to Waves token from the beginning. Dude, open your eyes and stick to the reality to avoid disastah in the future. That's make better than losing a lot of money by some dirty works of others. Okay, just trying to help others.
Activity: 62
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Are any contracts with equipment manufacturers written down? Where will the first prototypes be assembled? Do you coordinate with any scientific center? Who is ensuring the safety of the finished product?
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Hello everybody. Guys, this project is still alive? Too long here everything happens. It seems that the project is abandoned ... Correct me if I'm wrong.
arcs-chain.com
hello, are there any updates about the sale? would be nice to know how the sale is going as more than half has passed...
will you add a counter to your website?
This is a very interesting project and has everything to go forward
cheers
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I participated in the first part of the MCFLY.AERO bounty campaign initiated in this forum and part of the bounty campaign on https://alpha.bounty0x.io I would like to know if the bounty campaign counts or not. Thanks. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: