Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MCFLY.AERO: Decentralized Flying Cars Infrastructure. Token Launch Phase I - page 6. (Read 13801 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
So this is all about! For this technology to reach a new level, we need to have such a platform, we need to start somewhere, and this project is a huge start in this direction.
I didn't knew there is an ongoing future project like this i saw only one member wearing an avatar and signature so i get curious to know and its impressive. Like other people i am a futuristic and i like this kind of new advance technology especially when it was been successful that can be more big demand in the near future.

Thanks to all of you for having a productive discussion! To finalize, we have to remember that techological breakthrough itself and a further cost reduction which is necessary for commercializing such a project is never a sure thing (everyone remember Concorde, right?), but we'll keep doing our best in order to make our dreams real.
if i send some now and some in april is it OK still? It will be from the same address then   send ETH i mean

Dear pacamobradillo, it's completely alright to make two different transaction now ('cause it's preorder time - an additional 15% for 5+ ETH) as well as in April (when a smart contract will be executed).
dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3 is my number in table 142 in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me

Dear alexeyest3, we are sorry to hear such a bad news from you. We have to ask you to duplicate this post in our Bounty topic (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-mcflyaero-2353360), so the bounty manager could help.
Above all, we have to admit that we ought to reply much faster in the past. We apologize and this time really mean it, this topic will be managed in a completely different way than before. Thanks for understanding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3 is my number in table 142 in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello all. I've found SWOT analysis of this project in the internet. Does it seem realistic, how do you think? http://swot.digrate.com/report/46814891-fd0d-4a36-a113-e83651da96f7
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
You are going to place their flying machines in Russia? In which countries? I know that Russia has a big problem with launches drones, special permissions required and long paperwork. There is a lot of bureaucracy and unnecessary laws. I launched the drone in the city and police have ostafova me 5,000 rubles. I know how to fly without special permission is prohibited. How are you going to work in this situation.

It is always difficult to introduce something new and to rest on laws and bureaucracy.
But when this path is completed, perhaps the future is behind this project.
the idea is excellent, it needs to be developed
Activity: 294
if i send some now and some in april is it OK still? It will be from the same address then   send ETH i mean
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
So this is all about! For this technology to reach a new level, we need to have such a platform, we need to start somewhere, and this project is a huge start in this direction.
I didn't knew there is an ongoing future project like this i saw only one member wearing an avatar and signature so i get curious to know and its impressive. Like other people i am a futuristic and i like this kind of new advance technology especially when it was been successful that can be more big demand in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 336
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I had an opinion that the world is not ready for such projects yet, I am closely watching the project and I had an impression of low interest of people, there is a feeling that people look but do not see. Very sorry if the project will be unclaimed, I am extremely interested in the development of these two technologies, I have repeatedly wrote about this in his blog and on Reddit, by the way Reddit activity was, so I do not lose hope that the project will soon support.
Activity: 3
First impressions are bad i think. Because people want to see a working model. And the pictures are looking very cheap and the name is easy to use. When you first heart it, only Back to the Future comes to mind.

Hello! Thank you for opinion, it's important for us. Actually. we have a working prototype already
https://twitter.com/mcflyaero/status/959148349462077440
https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/videos/1552511328197353/
Maybe the quality of our renders is not perfect, although we think that having something working and real is more important then havine perfect renders. Look fou our future updates and stay tuned!
Activity: 252
First impressions are bad i think. Because people want to see a working model. And the pictures are looking very cheap and the name is easy to use. When you first heart it, only Back to the Future comes to mind.
It seems the developers don't care too much about promoting it. The questions no one answered, in social networks there is no updates. In the place of the investor, I would not hurry with the purchase. It's more like a hyip.

We are really sorry for not answering your questions for such a long time. This was a temporary situation, and by now this topic is active again. Actually, we take our project very seriously, and we want to prove that it's more than just a hyip. For example, you can see the video where the engine of the future vehicle is working at our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/videos/1552511328197353/
Stay tuned for the further updates!

Thanks for the reply. I follow you because I like macflay. Maybe someday I will become a pilot of a flying car), It will be fantastic!
It seems the developers don't care too much about promoting it. The questions no one answered, in social networks there is no updates. In the place of the investor, I would not hurry with the purchase. It's more like a hyip.

We are really sorry for not answering your questions for such a long time. This was a temporary situation, and by now this topic is active again. Actually, we take our project very seriously, and we want to prove that it's more than just a hyip. For example, you can see the video where the engine of the future vehicle is working at our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/videos/1552511328197353/
Stay tuned for the further updates!
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
I like the idea of the project but I can't believe in it's success. Nice concept but where is a working prototype? Now it looks like a fantasy.
You are going to place their flying machines in Russia? In which countries? I know that Russia has a big problem with launches drones, special permissions required and long paperwork. There is a lot of bureaucracy and unnecessary laws. I launched the drone in the city and police have ostafova me 5,000 rubles. I know how to fly without special permission is prohibited. How are you going to work in this situation.

Hello! McFly Aero can be placed in your country and city, if your local chapter will be successful. You can read more about McFly chapters program and even join it!
https://blog.mcfly.aero/mcfly-chapters-on-colony/

Talking about govermental regulations, this is very complex topic which still must be researched in  more proper way. Finding out the reqiurements and regulations is also a goal, that is stated in our Bounty program. Read more about it in our other bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-mcflyaero-2353360
Pages:
Jump to: