Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MCFLY.AERO: Decentralized Flying Cars Infrastructure. Token Launch Phase I - page 7. (Read 13801 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You are going to place their flying machines in Russia? In which countries? I know that Russia has a big problem with launches drones, special permissions required and long paperwork. There is a lot of bureaucracy and unnecessary laws. I launched the drone in the city and police have ostafova me 5,000 rubles. I know how to fly without special permission is prohibited. How are you going to work in this situation.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
 We constantly develop and invent something new. I do not doubt that the flying car is almost a reality. But a very large part of humanity will care about the safety of this project. Professionals sometimes make mistakes, your token as it fits into the overall program of air safety  Huh

Here you can learn more about how Hepard (Blockchain aero consortium member's eVTOL) deals with safety issues.
https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/posts/1469813996467087
Hello Mcfly team. Have any news about project ? Because no news in social media since 18 December.

Hello BeEvil! Finally we're alive after our Christmas vacation! Smiley

Check out the story about Blockchain aero collaborating with ex-chief Architect of Barcelona. https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/photos/a.1462156787232808.1073741828.1452719774843176/1524915067623646/?type=3&theater
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
  We constantly develop and invent something new. I do not doubt that the flying car is almost a reality. But a very large part of humanity will care about the safety of this project. Professionals sometimes make mistakes, your token as it fits into the overall program of air safety  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Hello Mcfly team. Have any news about project ? Because no news in social media since 18 December.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Nice concept, but how do you see competition like e.g. the munich startup The Lilium Jet ?
They already have a working prototype..

LIlium jet looks serious. Validates projects in the urban taxi scene even more. Competition is great, encourages the industry to grow faster and the service better. It is more healthier that way
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Nice concept, but how do you see competition like e.g. the munich startup The Lilium Jet ?

was about to ask the same thing... some projects seem to be already on a more advanced stage, nevertheless these guys have a solid plan and a lot of work already developed... and the important thing is that the prototype is solid and competitive...
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Investing in flying cars is something I can get behind! This is literally investing in future!

This flying cars I think for now was very expensive, but in the near future it will become a new replacement vehicles someday. But now in this generation of course.

Well i know this could be possible but not certainly in this present generation that we are now, ofcourse in the future, this sounds a little overemphasis to me, i mean, millions of people can barely afford the normal driving car yet, with this concept of this project surely it will be expensive to be in the project, and why would this project be important? Does it solve any known problem in this present era?
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Investing in flying cars is something I can get behind! This is literally investing in future!

This flying cars I think for now was very expensive, but in the near future it will become a new replacement vehicles someday. But now in this generation of course.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
It seems that the project is good. But I have a hard time believing in cars that can fly.

You should tell in more detail about everything that you plan to do.
Hi guys,
I read that you already have a working prototype. Is it so? If so, how long can it be in the air now and can it make at least short flights?
Thanks.

We do have a 1:10 scale prototype of Hepard (more: https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/posts/1469813996467087), and more info on Bartini prototypes will be posted in a week on blog.mcfly.aero . I will post updates in this thread.
Great idea guys, but do you have a vehicle manufacturer who would make those cars for you? Do you have any particular one in your mind to make a contract with them?

Two manufacturers are presented in Blockchain.aero consortium: Bartini and Hepard by Avianovations.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Great idea guys, but do you have a vehicle manufacturer who would make those cars for you? Do you have any particular one in your mind to make a contract with them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
Did they share any photos or videos of actual prototypes?
Activity: 630
Boston Communities Unite to Democratize Their Economy

An inspiring story about local communities having impact on economical development
https://nextcity.org/daily/entry/boston-communities-unite-to-democratize-their-economy
Activity: 476
Hi guys,
I read that you already have a working prototype. Is it so? If so, how long can it be in the air now and can it make at least short flights?
Thanks.
this is great, the car will fly in the future, but in which country is it applied? and what is the company name for its manufacture?

We're now working on the Local Chapters program, and we'll be deciding about the cities/countries relying on the scale of local chapters. I guess it will be USA, but who knows... might be Indonesia or India as well!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The 11 Photos That Show the Past, Present, and Future of Flying Cars

Long before The Jetsons showed an average joe flying to work in a flying car, people dreamt of a flying car for the masses. But even today, that dream is still in its infancy. There is a lot of work to be done until the modern world is ready for mass-produced, affordable, airborne cars…and it’s not hard to see why.
https://futurism.com/the-11-photos-that-show-the-past-present-and-future-of-flying-cars/

Pages:
Jump to: