Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 13. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I save this post.I really want to see what will happen eventually.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i'll wait till Christmas or new years eve for this Miracle. After that i'll dump it to the drain!!

If there will be still an exchange...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
People said the same last time and he came back with the sell bot. Until now he has done everything he promised.
He can write a message, He needs 10 sec... only

Chill!!!  It's only Saturday...  When he doesn't post for a month, then you can start to panic!!!
haha i dont want panic, im holder, i want active dev for my $
Activity: 112
i'll wait till Christmas or new years eve for this Miracle. After that i'll dump it to the drain!!
Activity: 73
Panic? we purchase))) the law of the market. Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 98
Dev is missing?This is a miracle, accord with the name of the coin. Grin

10 days off is a little bit long, especially in the crypto world...
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Dev here only takes 1 minute of time.Without any illusions.He is not reliable.Even he has good reason to come back.Don't you worry about his sudden disappearance?No one knows him.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
People said the same last time and he came back with the sell bot. Until now he has done everything he promised.

It will be the same this time. I can feel it  Cool.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Chill!!!  It's only Saturday...  When he doesn't post for a month, then you can start to panic!!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Dev is missing?This is a miracle, accord with the name of the coin. Grin
Activity: 434
want to write article about MCL but not sure if it is a good idea. What about the dev? he disappeared?

I wouldn't write anything yet.  Dev is around, but not as much as some would like.  I would hold off on anything till the beginning of the new year.    I believe this is pretty much a one man show.  Things are not happening as fast as some would like, but he seems to be making forward progress.  Once he gets the bot market place figured out, this should really explode... 

okay, thanks for the honest answer Smiley

If dev is around pls contact me regarding the article. It`s for a german investors page.

I tweeted the dev, you have good chances to her from him this weekend i think.
Probably this weekend we are going to have another update by the dev.
Where do you see it?
Please
want to write article about MCL but not sure if it is a good idea. What about the dev? he disappeared?

I wouldn't write anything yet.  Dev is around, but not as much as some would like.  I would hold off on anything till the beginning of the new year.    I believe this is pretty much a one man show.  Things are not happening as fast as some would like, but he seems to be making forward progress.  Once he gets the bot market place figured out, this should really explode... 

okay, thanks for the honest answer Smiley

If dev is around pls contact me regarding the article. It`s for a german investors page.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Activity: 573
Merit: 102
There is something illusory.I don't understand why you would believe him?
Is not willing to admit your losses?Or do you really grasp the dev is a responsible person?
If he doesn't appear, I believe that this will become a battlefield.Dev may therefore be cursed for a long time. Grin
Where do you see it?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: