Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 15. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Let's see if this weekend dev releases another bot. Right now he has done everything he has promised
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I seldom say dirty words.But I really want to scold him this dev.This is your work, it is equivalent to your children.Now that can be ignored for a long time.I very much doubt you.

Do you have any excuse?

What are you waiting for?The purpose of you?

You are joking with these investors?

What investors? The coins were free from the faucet and were not sold by the dev. There are no investors who have paid the dev and may expect for their money something.  Huh

some people were smart enough to buy coins from those who got em for free  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I seldom say dirty words.But I really want to scold him this dev.This is your work, it is equivalent to your children.Now that can be ignored for a long time.I very much doubt you.

Do you have any excuse?

What investors? The coins were free from the faucet and were not sold by the dev. There are no investors who have paid the dev and may expect for their money something.  Huh
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Do you have any excuse?

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Even if the dev does release something, it doesnt look like there are any whales in this coin to rise the prices a significant amount. No whales/pumper = no price increase, no volume = dead coin.

Requoting this just to say i told you so. You think the prices are magically going to go up without anybody putting support  Huh
Dont be foolish my humble miracle waiting traders, if there is no whale, there will be no miracle and no matter how many bots and useful
features the developers deliver, this coin will be dead.  Cry

exactly,need an active dev
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Even if the dev does release something, it doesnt look like there are any whales in this coin to rise the prices a significant amount. No whales/pumper = no price increase, no volume = dead coin.

Requoting this just to say i told you so. You think the prices are magically going to go up without anybody putting support  Huh
Dont be foolish my humble miracle waiting traders, if there is no whale, there will be no miracle and no matter how many bots and useful
features the developers deliver, this coin will be dead.  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Trading volume is small.Looks very few people interested in it.Or dev negative attitudes affect the price of the coin?

Much from the community forgot about the MIRACLE ...., that's the bad news.., and much of them sell all Faucet coins.., will see when the price come back high..., then we will talk more and more ..., but for much will be so late  Roll Eyes  Cool
Activity: 194
Trading volume is small.Looks very few people interested in it.Or dev negative attitudes affect the price of the coin?
Merit: 260
Buy support is looking the best it has been in a while.
Yes, but also mcl has had better times

Right, but in the short future it will get really much better time, that in the past time it's nothing ^^ remember me Wink
Activity: 91
Yes, but also mcl has had better times
Activity: 91
Has any one tested the in-wallet trading bot? Any feedbacks? MCL is quite rare. Gonna hold my small stash. Smiley

It works like a charm, but i will hold my MCL, so i just tested very little bit.

Downloading wallet, i want to test the bot
Activity: 138
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
There are not still features to make users hold Miraclecoin. Let's wait for more bot development and coins holding exigence. I'll keep buying.
Activity: 178
Has any one tested the in-wallet trading bot? Any feedbacks? MCL is quite rare. Gonna hold my small stash. Smiley

It works like a charm, but i will hold my MCL, so i just tested very little bit.
I've tested it also. It worked perfectly. I am contacting him to ask more information. I love this coin and I think I should do something to motivate and inspire the community Smiley
Merit: 250

Activity: 138
Works good proof of concept.   Needs sell ranges and buy bot to be useful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Activity: 215
Seems to be worthless.Too make people surprised.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
This post was inspired from a recent tweet I saw. You guys think magically it's going to rise in prices? The only way it is going to rise in prices is if there is a whale in it who will put buy support to pump the prices. Or if there is no whale, then the community has to put up the support. These alt coins don't rise in prices out of nowhere guys. The dev can put out as many features as he is able to, but if there is no buy support or whale games in the coin, it will be doomed. That goes with every other coin out there. People complain about pumpers and whales, but they dont realize these guys have been the livelihood of alts.

Right now, there is no reason to buy the coin.  I'm guessing soon there will be.  Once that happens the price will rise as the demand increases.  The only reason to provide artificial buy support is if you don't feel the coin will rise in value.  

This is not a day trading coin.  As was said before this is a marathon coin....  If you can't wait, or don't feel the dev will deliver then you should get out as soon as you can.  But a lot of folks see the vision, and have seen what the developer has produced so far, and are now willing to back the coin.   These folks, the MCL Community, won't be dumping coins for a cheap price.  As least I hope not.  They are always free to buy more, but buying to force the price to rise is just another way of saying pump.  

I was in the faucet payouts early, I still have my original coins staking.  I have not bought more coins.  So I'm in a no lose situation.  I've been in contact with the dev.  Nothing mentioned that I haven't already shared.  I can see the potential in the coin, and feel the dev can too.  So I'll just sit back and see where it goes.    

If you see the vision, then why haven't you bought more coins though? Btw Im just curious, I still hold my faucet payouts as well.

That's a good question.  Basically, I don't want to put all of my eggs (coins) in one basket.  I hold a few coins for the long haul.  I'm not sure if I would have bought, had I not got in early.  There is nothing pulling me to this coin.  I don't need a trade bot, I wrote my own.  Also I'm not a whale by any means.  I hold maybe 8-10 different coins, some quite a few other not as much.  I own quite a few different coins, but those are used by my trade bot. 
And I'm a firm believer in "Don't trade, what you can't lose".  Crypto currency is not very tasty or filling.... 

There are currently 1,001,103 MCL's in existence.     I hold > .1%.  A drop in the bucket really.   But if the dev plays his card right I could see this going to .01 BTC.   Which would give it a market cap of $3-$4 million.      It's a penny stock I think could be a nice long term play.

Just my opinion....   Take it,  for what it cost you.....     
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This post was inspired from a recent tweet I saw. You guys think magically it's going to rise in prices? The only way it is going to rise in prices is if there is a whale in it who will put buy support to pump the prices. Or if there is no whale, then the community has to put up the support. These alt coins don't rise in prices out of nowhere guys. The dev can put out as many features as he is able to, but if there is no buy support or whale games in the coin, it will be doomed. That goes with every other coin out there. People complain about pumpers and whales, but they dont realize these guys have been the livelihood of alts.

Right now, there is no reason to buy the coin.  I'm guessing soon there will be.  Once that happens the price will rise as the demand increases.  The only reason to provide artificial buy support is if you don't feel the coin will rise in value.  

This is not a day trading coin.  As was said before this is a marathon coin....  If you can't wait, or don't feel the dev will deliver then you should get out as soon as you can.  But a lot of folks see the vision, and have seen what the developer has produced so far, and are now willing to back the coin.   These folks, the MCL Community, won't be dumping coins for a cheap price.  As least I hope not.  They are always free to buy more, but buying to force the price to rise is just another way of saying pump.  

I was in the faucet payouts early, I still have my original coins staking.  I have not bought more coins.  So I'm in a no lose situation.  I've been in contact with the dev.  Nothing mentioned that I haven't already shared.  I can see the potential in the coin, and feel the dev can too.  So I'll just sit back and see where it goes.    

If you see the vision, then why haven't you bought more coins though? Btw Im just curious, I still hold my faucet payouts as well.
Pages:
Jump to: