Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 18. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
50K atleast  Grin  Wink ........not to mention there are only 1million coins
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hi, Im new to crypto, got some free mcl, bot is working too, great coin to get started in crypto I think

You are spot on mate. Great coin, nice distribution.

Plus, in this thread you can see it all, the hype, the disappointment, the dump, the fud....

Everything great about crypto laid out in a short timespan Cheesy
Shocked woah price going up up  Cheesy must be dev's annoucement

To the moon!! DEV is back and is producing nice bots.

50k sats next stop!

Lets get the ball rolling again Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Hi, Im new to crypto, got some free mcl, bot is working too, great coin to get started in crypto I think

Plus, in this thread you can see it all, the hype, the disappointment, the dump, the fud....

Shocked woah price going up up  Cheesy must be dev's annoucement  and bot is great
Activity: 527

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
GREAT NEW! But I have a problem with mega and Mac wallet. It happened to me also with other coins wallets. Downloaded file doesn't open. Could you upload Mac wallet to other server, please?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Tested the bot. It works like a charm, good job.
It would be nice if MiracleDev comes here to post a definitive roadmap and if wants to handle PR.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
lol, hear all those that have dumped now complain  Cheesy.

I say thanks Miraclecoin for the great work.

Anyway you should either get more active here and / or on twitter or get someone that manages these pr tasks.
Im sure some of the community here would like to do that job.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
btw I've tested the bot and it is amazing!
I believe you can even make some profit by buying coins at a buy order and then slowly selling em at a higher price through sell orders that are created by miracle sell bot

It does what it says on the tin, needs a few tweeks like min price to go to etc.  A buy bot would really help too, would slowly push the price up rather than down.

sellbot is useful when you have a bag of coins that you want to get rid of without ruining the price. It shouldn't push the price too hard, maybe just a little bit

buy bot would be great as well. Can't wait to try it out!
Activity: 532
I believe you can even make some profit by buying coins at a buy order and then slowly selling em at a higher price through sell orders that are created by miracle sell bot

It does what it says on the tin, needs a few tweeks like min price to go to etc.  A buy bot would really help too, would slowly push the price up rather than down.
MCL is getting really interesting. I hope the trade bot will be available soon!

trade bot has been released
Activity: 336
MCL is getting really interesting. I hope the trade bot will be available soon!

Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

Steps in using the trading bot:
1.   Go to Settings -> Options -> Bots tab
2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
3.   Go to Bots tab and choose which coin you would like to sell
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order
6.   Choose % of deviation between individual sell orders
7.   Click “Trade” button

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

I agree with you 100%.  And MCL is currently not worth much.  The long range plan, (at least this is what I get from the announcement) is to have a trading bot market place, and a platform for trade bots.  My interpretation of this is (and the dev is free to use it), he provides a platform for other developers to use to provide bots to the market place.  People can then purchase these bot's, (using MCL?) for their use.  Of course he would need to have a payment system build in.   

So basically everyone is running DOS in a terminal session, and his vision is to have MCL provide a window for BOT programmers to code to.  Sounds like MCL could be the next Microsoft....  Smiley 

The next Microsoft, well that will fuck everything up!!  Cheesy

I knew it as soon as I typed it.....   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

I agree with you 100%.  And MCL is currently not worth much.  The long range plan, (at least this is what I get from the announcement) is to have a trading bot market place, and a platform for trade bots.  My interpretation of this is (and the dev is free to use it), he provides a platform for other developers to use to provide bots to the market place.  People can then purchase these bot's, (using MCL?) for their use.  Of course he would need to have a payment system build in.   

So basically everyone is running DOS in a terminal session, and his vision is to have MCL provide a window for BOT programmers to code to.  Sounds like MCL could be the next Microsoft....  Smiley 

The next Microsoft, well that will fuck everything up!!  Cheesy
legendary
The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?

I agree with you 100%.  And MCL is currently not worth much.  The long range plan, (at least this is what I get from the announcement) is to have a trading bot market place, and a platform for trade bots.  My interpretation of this is (and the dev is free to use it), he provides a platform for other developers to use to provide bots to the market place.  People can then purchase these bot's, (using MCL?) for their use.  Of course he would need to have a payment system build in.    

So basically everyone is running DOS in a terminal session, and his vision is to have MCL provide a window for BOT programmers to code to.  Sounds like MCL could be the next Microsoft....  Smiley  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hope buy bot available soon...

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The only problem with this coin (and most other coins) is, you have to find something to use them for...  BTC is accepted by merchants (on both the light and dark side).  All that happens with ALTs is that they get sold for BTC.  I have see pie in the sky promises by DEVs, that there will be marketplaces for their coins.  Nope, none there.  Until there are places to spend ALTs, it bill always be the speculation game, drive the price down, buy, hype the shit out of so more dummies will buy, dump.

Even the MCL that was collected for Cryptoforkids.com get exchanged for BTC, then converted to USD.  Why?  Because there is nothing a charity can do with ALTs other than convert them to USD!!!

All in all, MCL has had the fairest launch and distribution of any coin in a long time, the DEV is not trying to scam anyone out of BTC, there is no premine to dump.  BUT, that all being said, what is there to do with the coins after you get them?
Activity: 392
legendary
Hi guys,
I am happy to announce that the first trading bot is ready. It took me quite a while to code this sellbot. I apologize for not being able to accurately predict the time needed to develop it. Github and windows wallets have been updated. Here are the steps how to use the trading bot:

Steps in using the trading bot:
1.   Go to Settings -> Options -> Bots tab
2.   Enter your API Key and Secret that you can get from Bittrex website (Go to Settings -> API Keys) and save settings
3.   Go to Bots tab and choose which coin you would like to sell
4.   Choose “Total sell limit (BTC)”, i.e. total amount of coins in BTC that you would like to sell
5.   Choose “Set a sell order limit (BTC)”, i.e. the size of each individual sell order
6.   Choose % of deviation between individual sell orders
7.   Click “Trade” button

Sellbot is doing the following – bot is putting a sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If someone is putting a sell order below sellbot’s sell order, sellbot is cancelling its sell order and puts another sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the existent lowest sell order. If sellbot’s sell order has been fulfilled sellbot is putting new sell order that is 1 satoshi lower than the fulfilled order. This process continues until “Total sell limit (BTC)” has been reached.

Investors have been dumping and I dont trust your bot. You should have taken better care of this coin.
I cannot control investor sentiment. I understand that people demand daily updates, however I cannot produce these updates on a daily basis. You can check the code on github and you will see how much new lines of code have been added.

If anyone cares about the trading bot and finds some bugs please let me know by writing an issue on github.

Good Job,  I'll be checking out the code today.  And you came in under my estimate.  I figured end of Nov.  Don't worry about the nay sayers.  I really think your doing a good job with this one.  You've laid out your plan for the coin.  You've explained your time constraints.  If people can't understand that, or that doesn't fit in their plans, oh well.  Keep up the good work, and don't let others opinions influence you.  

Hoping to see the Bot market place in the near future.    Thanks  

I only gave up when I saw no log in since the 28th, but glad to be wrong.  He should be able to make a buy bot in no time too, as of course its the exact same code but just running in reverse.  Hopefully we get that soon.

I should think so.  The tough part for this bot is done.  People think this is SO easy, should have been done in a day.  First he has all of the GUI interface stuff to get the input's,  Then he has the back end API/CURL stuff to work on.   I've written a trade bot, only took a couple of days (1-2 hour) to connect and pull data from the exchange, but I've been tweeking it for the last 6 months.  Just wait till the exchange starts sending invalid data back, or caching data.  It can be fun trying to program around stuff...    
Pages:
Jump to: