Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 50. (Read 190831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Anybody has with wallet experience high pernament CPU usage ? In my case 14-21%...W7, X64
it's same at me. Win8.1 x64
it's probably because of "Pos minting".

You got it Wink

BTW I think built-in faucet distribution has ended completely and only PoS is available now as I never received a payment to the wallet this hour.

my last payment was 13:00

Payment or Stake (Mined) ?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Anybody has with wallet experience high pernament CPU usage ? In my case 14-21%...W7, X64

You got it Wink

BTW I think built-in faucet distribution has ended completely and only PoS is available now as I never received a payment to the wallet this hour.

my last payment was 13:00
legendary
Activity: 1554

You got it Wink

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
legendary
Activity: 1092
This coin has great potential.
Activity: 616
nice profits here thanks. hope it drops before its added to bittrex so i can get in for some more before the final dump
Activity: 527
I will have to make some coherent roadmap, but the idea is something like this:
- for the first 3-4 weeks create at least 5-6 basic and with some advanced features trade bots
- iOS/Android wallet
- trade bots marketplace where people can buy/sell or just share their own trade bots
Made tradebots available or noto available based on mcl balance.
This involve user to buy mcl to use advanced feature and move volume market.

The holding of coins to maintain trading bot features will make the price fanatical. Good idea

Did not quite do it for Quatloo
However, I did ask the same question about the bots a few days ago, am still interested in the answer Smiley

Since there is no formal roadmap, I am content to wait for the answer as of yet Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

When sending my CPU usage went way up and the wallet crashed the other day, but I wasn't at my machine so I didn't notice why.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There was only 1 million coins.. the distribution was for approximately 7 days winding down
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
whether the distribution of coins already ended  Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I will have to make some coherent roadmap, but the idea is something like this:
- for the first 3-4 weeks create at least 5-6 basic and with some advanced features trade bots
- iOS/Android wallet
- trade bots marketplace where people can buy/sell or just share their own trade bots
Made tradebots available or noto available based on mcl balance.
This involve user to buy mcl to use advanced feature and move volume market.

The holding of coins to maintain trading bot features will make the price fanatical. Good idea
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
this thing going to hit 50k within 1 week,  so even buying at todays rates you will x5 your money Grin

ok, im off to buy more
Activity: 406
Bittrex will add Miracle, or they will lose a lot of volume.
I think we need to each make a tweet to @BittrexExchange to have them add MCL. Volume could do with the bump.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i still recieve coin 1 minute ago +0.276776 MCL
Activity: 378
ladies and gentlemen this is stil just the begining
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
amazing...a miracle   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: