Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 53. (Read 190831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
Alright guys, sorry to say it but I cashed out. I downloaded and ran the wallet for ~8 days, and cashed out my faucet proceeds for just over 0.138 BTC tonight. One would need some serious hashing power to get 0.138BTC in a week, so I feel I got more than my fair share for just keeping a wallet open.

I'll probably be kicking myself when I see this coin at 100k+ satoshi in a few weeks.  Proof of Faucet is a great concept and I wouldn't be surprised if other coins start trying POF.

Good luck to Miraclecoin and it's holders!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Wow, a lot of buying. Maybe someone has realized that this coin is miracle Cheesy
Activity: 140
You are always against me.  ???You contributed a lot to the development of the MCL? You think about yourself!!!!!!!!!!! Rising price is not for no reason at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frank with you, our team in a large number of buying. Three BTC BITTX on we have already paid. We give the DEV the money. Grin
Activity: 140
yes!!!I  hold  MCL   !!!!buy  more  and  more!!!Our team   supprt  MCL!!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Mike111 be a good man and Create an ANN Thread in your National Thread, that's if you care about MCL Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ive currently mined 20. Am I rich yet??

Yes, you are. Please retweet on twitter for bittrex. If the price go up, you will be rich Cheesy

No twitter bro. but i feel richer in spirit
LOL. I am very happy to hear that Cheesy

and those smiley emoticons are making me feel nice inside. win win! Grin

Yes, you are. Please retweet on twitter for bittrex. If the price go up, you will be rich Cheesy

LOL. I am very happy to hear that Cheesy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
fewer and fewer earnings
only 0.8 / h  Roll Eyes

Activity: 94

That'd be a miracle

wait...
guys this is just the begining whatever you do hold your coins we have a new "btcd" on our hands

You bought 50k coins yesterday at rate 5k satoshi, you have won 2.5x. WOW, congratulation! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
well as long as the DEV delivers good performance...this coin will do good.
Pages:
Jump to: