Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 52. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
i hope the other big exchanges takes advantage at bittrex playing hard to get and takes some good volume before bittrex by adding it before them

we dont need exchanges, we need features, development, merchants, publicity. exchanges will follow..

Exactly, but most people here just want to make quickly few bucks.  Shocked
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
awesome bought 500 coins last night.

then downloaded the wallet left that open and woke up this morning with 20 more coins in my wallet... Yeah..

Cool coin also wallet is cool with coin notifications.

When will the other features be added like bot and marketplace.

Keep up the good work.

Activity: 829

Richie first must see how he can make his bot dance on MCL, and it could be hard on this one with decent distribution and low supply.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
i hope the other big exchanges takes advantage at bittrex playing hard to get and takes some good volume before bittrex by adding it before them

we dont need exchanges, we need features, development, merchants, publicity. exchanges will follow..
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
i admit it the coin got something new .. and its well done

and yeah there is pump group on it ... i just don't know who it is ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
thx for whatever group is pumping this coin ...

1.65 Btc Cheesy

If a group would pump this coin it would reach really high prices. If price gets pumped it's becacuse almost nobody wants to sell and the only way to grab some coins is buying from the sell orders. There is still a long way.

+1

People are holding and the weak are selling for miniscule profit as they don't know what they held, this coin is simply Unique, just a Miracle !

Is there anyway to reiterate, (you know for the layman) just how unique this coin really is. I would but I cant find the poetry to do so.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

1.65 Btc Cheesy

If a group would pump this coin it would reach really high prices. If price gets pumped it's becacuse almost nobody wants to sell and the only way to grab some coins is buying from the sell orders. There is still a long way.

+1

People are holding and the weak are selling for miniscule profit as they don't know what they held, this coin is simply Unique, just a Miracle !
Merit: 251

1.65 Btc Cheesy

Activity: 772
My wallet start singing again a new coin has been added to bittrex  Grin Oh its not MCL and thanks for pump guys it is getting noticed by the big buys
legendary

1.65 Btc Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Im waiting on bittrex so i can dump my huge collection of 1.01 MCL  Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
now no.1 in c-cex ,10.49btc ... legit Grin
Activity: 560
Bter or trex? Did you check social media? ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ive currently mined 20. Am I rich yet??

That'd be a miracle

wait...

how many bitcoin it takes to screw in light bulb fixture. even with million is still miracle coin
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Alright guys, sorry to say it but I cashed out. I downloaded and ran the wallet for ~8 days, and cashed out my faucet proceeds for just over 0.138 BTC tonight. One would need some serious hashing power to get 0.138BTC in a week, so I feel I got more than my fair share for just keeping a wallet open.

I'll probably be kicking myself when I see this coin at 100k+ satoshi in a few weeks.  Proof of Faucet is a great concept and I wouldn't be surprised if other coins start trying POF.

Good luck to Miraclecoin and it's holders!

I dont get your point. Did you mean you stop your wallet or you sell all your coins?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Alright guys, sorry to say it but I cashed out. I downloaded and ran the wallet for ~8 days, and cashed out my faucet proceeds for just over 0.138 BTC tonight. One would need some serious hashing power to get 0.138BTC in a week, so I feel I got more than my fair share for just keeping a wallet open.

I'll probably be kicking myself when I see this coin at 100k+ satoshi in a few weeks.  Proof of Faucet is a great concept and I wouldn't be surprised if other coins start trying POF.

Good luck to Miraclecoin and it's holders!

Thanks for being honest and upfront but you do what you gotta do and let us carry the load Wink
Pages:
Jump to: