Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform - page 10. (Read 40445 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Shew, im cutting it close on having that 4th Masternode by end of swap.  Thats been my goal and its gonna be close.  I think with current MNs up and still mining for 2 more weeks I should be able to just make it.  Still trying to decide what im going to mine once POW is completely over for MCT.  Anyone got any good ones to recommend?
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Hey there Ders.  So yes, there are a lot of MCT Masternodes deployed through GIN platform and also a good bit a very similiar project and platform called Gentarium (GTM).   Ive never heard of this other Masternode hosting platform you speak of but I will definately check it out later.  
As for the trading on the MCT platform, the idea is a p2p (peer to peer) altcoin trading platform mainly for coins that have not yet been listed on other exchanges.  The beauty of MCT is that you can trade these new and small alts directly with each other.  For example; on MCT, I can trade my Gentarium (GTM) for someones Moondex (MDEX) without having to make a trade first to get my GTM to BTC, LTC, ETH, etc.   You can also make private trades and work out details of said trades with anyone, anywhere, without having to worry about order books and such.  There are a lot of benefits to what the MCT team is doing here.  Stick around, grab some MCT coins, play around of the platform and make some trades, and enjoy what is about to be a very good ride to the top.  Glad to have you here.

☆☆ And I want to throw out a special "Thank You" to Manny and Tax79 for their help this morning with my 3rd MCT Masternode (first one I deployed by myself with a 3rd party hosting platform).    This community is among the best.  In fact I put you guys right up there with the Pickaxe family and that is the one I call home.  So yes, with the help I got this morning my Masternode is now "ENABLED" status

does it mean that MCT is mainly for new alts, that are not listed anywhere?
what about my question regarding risk of sending coins to MCT? If you hacked, then coins may simply dissapear?

are your potential competitors hodlhodl.io and localbitcoins?

And do you have anything about team? who are you? how project is funded? what makes it still running 2019-2010 etc? is premine locked?

yes I am going to buy coins in few hours

p.s. KLKS HUB is very not bad, really propose you to look. That is coin twice selected as coin to watch by 21cryptos magazine
Hey there Ders.  So yes, there are a lot of MCT Masternodes deployed through GIN platform and also a good bit a very similiar project and platform called Gentarium (GTM).   Ive never heard of this other Masternode hosting platform you speak of but I will definately check it out later.  
As for the trading on the MCT platform, the idea is a p2p (peer to peer) altcoin trading platform mainly for coins that have not yet been listed on other exchanges.  The beauty of MCT is that you can trade these new and small alts directly with each other.  For example; on MCT, I can trade my Gentarium (GTM) for someones Moondex (MDEX) without having to make a trade first to get my GTM to BTC, LTC, ETH, etc.   You can also make private trades and work out details of said trades with anyone, anywhere, without having to worry about order books and such.  There are a lot of benefits to what the MCT team is doing here.  Stick around, grab some MCT coins, play around of the platform and make some trades, and enjoy what is about to be a very good ride to the top.  Glad to have you here.

☆☆ And I want to throw out a special "Thank You" to Manny and Tax79 for their help this morning with my 3rd MCT Masternode (first one I deployed by myself without a 3rd party hosting platform).    This community is among the best.  In fact I put you guys right up there with the Pickaxe family and that is the one I call home.  So yes, with the help I got this morning my Masternode is now "ENABLED" status
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I see big number of MN on GIN. Look if that is not interesting to get cheaper MN hosting on kalkulus HUB. https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin they do vote for free listing now.

Another thing, I am looking some interesting MN for myself. Not sure, why MTC trading platform not so popopular when overal decentralized things are quite on top now. or that is more kind of OTC desk for trading?

Is ti so that mainly it is used only to buy/sell MTC coin?

What are advantages compare to dex platforms? I understood that is not DEX, so my coins are on risk with mct platform?
https://www.vultr.com/?ref=7561004
Oh and here is a referral link to Vultr.  Hopefully they are still running the free $100 promo.  If anyone here reading this will be signing up a new Vultr user, PLEASE use my referral link as it will get me a server free for one month.  Much appreciate it!  Have a great Tuesday MCT fam
M.C.T.
Kobalt, hey there man.  Havent seen you here in a while.  So as for buying a Masternode, the only place to buy MCT currently is the MCT+ platform.  It will remain this way for the foreseable future.  And then when it come to setting up the Masternode, I wouldnt say its really hard, but its also not super easy, at least not for myself as someone who had literally zero experience with programs and command lines outside of what I need to run my mining rigs.  Prior to building my first mining rig in January, I had never even seen the inside of a computer.  Ive taught myself everything I know about all this by reading and watching reference videos.  So for the last 6 months all of my Masternodes (shared and dedicated) had been purchased through the team over at Pickaxe (a group, community, and service that I highly recommend).   I was completely intimidated and scared to even attempt setting up my own Masternodes.  About 2 weeks ago I finally decided to get a little more involved and set up a couple Masternodes on the Gentarium platform.  This was a ridiculously easy thing to do and I learned nothing and realized that for the same price I could get a VPS and host them myself.  So I decided to take the final step and set up my own Masternodes through a VPS from Vultr.  So the first one I tried 5 days ago was an Ether-1 ETHO and it was soooo easy.  Now I must also say that there was a video posted by an ETHO community member and the video made it so simple.  I set up two of those back to back days and had zero issues.  For the MCT node I attempted to set up yesterday I also referred to a video link found in the MCT discord links channel.  The video was okay but definately left out some small details and help tips that could make the video much better, at least for those as new to this as myself.  The steps involved were pretty much the same as with the ETHO nodes that went perfectly but I messed up something, somewhere.  So I know that was a long-winded answer to your simple questions, but I wanted to explain for you and the rest of the community here the steps and path that led myself to the point Im at today.  I will check back in later today or tonight and let you all know how my second attempt at getting this MCT masternode up goes.  Wish me luck..... and I wish you luck with getting yourself a MCT masternode.  Shoot me any more questions or whatever you need here or on Discord.  My Discord user name is same as it is here, Cryptodreamin.
☆☆And also worth noting that when I signed up for a Vultr account a week ago, they were running a promotion where you get $100 free credit after making a deposit on your account.  The only catch is that the $100 credit expires in December.  Thats why im in such a hurry to get all my own nodes hosted through them to save me money from hosting on another platform.
☆Also going to try to post links here to the Pickaxe community Discords i mentioned.
-Pickaxe mining/ general crypto https://discord.gg/GjHuNus
-Pickaxe Masternode channel https://discord.gg/4cdUScz
-MCT Discord https://discord.gg/CYh62ru
Activity: 43
Cryptodreamin. Please tell me how to buy MN?
How much does it cost ?
How to set it up (MN)?
So it looks like someone went through the active trades listings and accepted all orders to sell BTC and buy MCT all the way down to 346 sats.  This is exactly why I had some on there for the high 300s.  You just never know.  Its seems there is always someone willing to sell for next to nothing.  I would love to put up some more orders but Im straight out of BTC now and the other coins im holding I am not willing to part with.  Will be setting up my next MCT Masternode in the morning when I get home from work.  Hope all are well here in MCT community
Good evening MCT fam.  Really surprised at how quiet it is gere.  Even the volume on the platform has slowed down the last couple days.  This project has so much potential but we are going to need the help of everyone in the community to attract new users.  Make it your goal to find just one person a day to make a trade with and do it through the platform.  I browse the Discord for the community that I mine with and find people who are just a few coins short of shared MN seats and offer them the rest of what they need for pretty much any coin on the platform.  Many of these folks arent familiar with us and im sure that after I make the trade with them they wont forget us.  Anyway, hope you are accumulating all the MCT you can because the 19th is rapidly approaching.  Im still grabbing all I can from the platform and now working on MN#4.  Feels good to be such an active proponent for MCT.  See you soon MCT fam
Activity: 14
The MCT Team had announcements posted for over a month about the de-listing from Cryptobridge. If you haven't done so already I would suggest joining the discord via the link on the first page to stay updated with all announcements and news from the devs.

If I did, I would already have moved Huh the announcement was not made in the crypto announcement of the announcement of the site did not happen @MctPlus Plus from their own site. mct coins are welcome to produce the solution
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
The MCT Team had announcements posted for over a month about the de-listing from Cryptobridge. If you haven't done so already I would suggest joining the discord via the link on the first page to stay updated with all announcements and news from the devs.
Another night and another few thousand MCT bought for less than 450 sats.  Man im so glad these miners dont know the potential of this project.  I now have enough for next Masternode and will wait patiently until the swap and hope to be one of the very first Masternodes up and running.  And for another night, Aerocloud has put in work and made some more small but much needed and desired changes to the platform.  This all just keeps getting better every single day.  Take care MCT fam and as always I will be back tomorrow 😁
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
When I started trading on the platform I have to admit I found it a bit confusing at first, but now its super easy and extremely convenient.
I like the progress that is always being made with MCT+ and the updates to the platform are welcome. Keep up the good work guys!
hello MCT fam.   Its been another great day over here.   Lots of people willing to sell their coins wayyyyy too cheap.   I picked up another 5000 today for an average of about 420 sats each.   Im now only 1500 away from Masternode #3.    As I tell you all every single day here and on Discord, I could not be more excited about where this project and community are going.   The platform is solid, the team is the best, and the community is among the best anywhere.  I am here for the long haul and will not be selling a single MCT coin any time in the near future.  I dont see how this swap to a new chain and end of Proof of Work could do anything but drastically increase the value of the coin.  The only way for newcomers to the coin and platform to get coins will be to BUY them from one of us.  If we all stick together, keep our Masternodes running, and sit back and enjoy using the platform by taking every great trade we find, the value with skyrocket and the platform will pick up new users every single day.   I want to take a second to personally thank Aerocloud for the amazing job he has been doing on the site since officially becoming a team member.   The small changes made today to the platform are EXACTLY what we as a community have asked for, needed, and deserve.   MCT is listening to us, it is our duty as members and supporters to answer the call when they come to us for suggestions and help.   Every time the team has asked for help or opinions about something, I have taken the time to think and consider what would be best for not just myself, but all users.   Every time, they come through.   These small changes are adding up fast.   We are already a much improved peer to peer trading platform from where we were just 2 weeks ago.   I know that these changes will continue being made and that we will all reap the rewards.   Hope everyone is having a great day.   Be back tomorrow to claim another 25 free MCT since no one else seems to want to take the time to say anything.  Thanks for that.  haha
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Reserved for translation into Chinese
Wow, someone just dumped about 3 MN worth of MCT on platform for an average price of only 333 sats.  This is exsctly why I should always keep some BTC on the platform.  Still baffled by all this Cryptobridge stuff.  Why would trading still be active if the coin has been delisted and deposits and withdraws are no longer available?  This seems like a full blown scam on CB behalf or sketchy at least.  One more reason why MCT platform should be the only place to trade our coin.
Activity: 14
ATTENTION

Community, there are still 156,000 MCT on Cryptobridge.

Please withdraw, as the coins will be lost forever when CB delists the coin.

It is only a matter of hours, as three days are over today..

The MCT+ Team

19000 mct   wallet.crypto-bridge.org   stayed there 

Your co-operative will help you to get there   Could you help
Was just thinking about how genius the MCT teams idea is to host a platform for trading of coins that are not yet listed on other exchanges.  They literally own the market for said coins and with every new coin will attract a new set uf customers.  I feel better and better every day about what this team is doing and the service they are providing.  Volume will continue to slowly increase and so will the size of the trades.  Ive made some really good and some really fair trades over the last couple days.  Keep up the good work team.
Pages:
Jump to: