Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform - page 9. (Read 40448 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Man i hate seeing it this quiet everywhere, not just here.  Im to blame too though.  Ive have kinda stepped back a little the last week or two since now 90% of my holdings of all coins are in Masternodes I get to just sit back and reap the rewards.  I am getting really anxious about the swap and very much looking forward to hearing some good news about the start of it.  Shit i might even be able to pull off a fifth node now before it happens.  Anyway im just trying to stir up something here.
Sorry to say but those coins are gone man.  I messaged CB support about this also and was told it wasnt even possible.  I grabbed a ton of coins at 26 sats hoping I could sweet talk them into letting me withdraw but nope, they werent having it.  I gave them an earfull about how shitty of customer service and lack of honesty it is to still allow trading of a coin they know you will never be able to withdraw.  Just another fine example of why MCT should be dealt exclusively on its own platform.  Screw CryptoBridge and every other exchange out there right now.  So excited for the future of MCT+, MDEX, IFX, XAP, and one day even MANO wants their own dex.

then here's doing scam mctplus   
What do you mean when you go out of the stock market? SCAM Cheat MCT

not scam YET!!! i mined  my 5*rx570 = 95 MCT every days!! and i get mine from Discard (MCT BOT - when closed mining???)  - 14MCT every day from 8000 keeping... )
The DEV had warned long before to withdraw the coins from EXCHANGE to wallet or Discard!!!

DEV - why 5 day ago my 7900 MCT = 298$
 today 8000 mct = 203$

whats happing???

If you are asking devs why the market price has dropped then you shouldnt be in crypto.  And this coin is no scam.  You should just sell and leave now if this is how you really feel
Activity: 602
Merit: 114

not scam YET!!! i mined  my 5*rx570 = 95 MCT every days!! and i get mine from Discard (MCT BOT - when closed mining???)  - 14MCT every day from 8000 keeping... )
The DEV had warned long before to withdraw the coins from EXCHANGE to wallet or Discard!!!

today 8000 mct = 203$

whats happing???

MCT price is trying to adopt now.
Block reward got halved and most of mine-sell miners gone. And some of the MN investors did not like the halving and they are dumping the price from 300-350 sat. now.
Those are normal happening but what is unnormal is the MCT team keep saying on discord "we still have some new chain problema" and keep delaying the swap. This makes to nervous the investors.
They should have prepared for swapping and announce it later. But they announce a date and begin to create a new chain. This was the biggest mistake.
But by the way good thing happining at the platform that new features keep coming.
Good luck team Smiley 
Activity: 124
Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - [email protected]
nx5
Activity: 134
Sorry to say but those coins are gone man.  I messaged CB support about this also and was told it wasnt even possible.  I grabbed a ton of coins at 26 sats hoping I could sweet talk them into letting me withdraw but nope, they werent having it.  I gave them an earfull about how shitty of customer service and lack of honesty it is to still allow trading of a coin they know you will never be able to withdraw.  Just another fine example of why MCT should be dealt exclusively on its own platform.  Screw CryptoBridge and every other exchange out there right now.  So excited for the future of MCT+, MDEX, IFX, XAP, and one day even MANO wants their own dex.

today 8000 mct = 203$

whats happing???
nx5
Activity: 134
once POW is completely over for MCT.

Tell me when will POW end?

As of right now end of POW and end of swap period is still set for November 2nd.  This may be moved back a day or two so that everyone still gets 2 weeks to swap their coins.  Also note that no one should still be mining directly to the MCT bot!!!   This is important as you may loose the coins you are mining.  You should be mining only to your personal wallets now.

WHATS happened with MCT BOT???

i mine MCT on the MCT BOT and i keep it here!!!

where ahould i keep the coins??? how long day??
Lowered the block reward?

Block reward halved from 25 to 12.5 on Sunday. Now MN owners and miners will only get 12.5 coins for every new block.
Decreasing the inflation of the coins will make the price increase by time.
We are still waiting for the swap. The team says they are testing new chain and has some MN problems with new chain. I hope they solve it soon or the project will loose so much investors..
Activity: 43

You are clueless if you think this coin is a scam 🤣🤣    You did not keep yourself informed on your investments and now you want to blame others.  See ya.    And thanks for the coin 'burn' of however many you lost
Im starting to get a little anxious here.  At this point I feel like the team will almost have to extend the swap date past Nov 2nd to give everyone time to do what they need. Its dead quiet here and not much better over on Discord.  Ive been very busy the last few days and will continue to be through the rest of the year.  Good news is that im only about 3 days of mining away from having my 4th Masternode up!!    Bring on that 3 or 4 thousand sat price!!!!!

MCT team announced about swap here, discord and twitter and said "pls withdraw your coins from CB.." and also CB did the same ANN.
If you did not see those ANNs it is your fault. And u can not have any rights to blame MCT.  Wink Now u nash nash.
Activity: 14

Activity: 14

19000 mct Cryptobridge'  Will you help the coin remained

Will you help me to withdraw Huh?

= NEW DESIGN RELEASED =
===============================

MCT+ Team
[/size]
once POW is completely over for MCT.

Tell me when will POW end?

As of right now end of POW and end of swap period is still set for November 2nd.  This may be moved back a day or two so that everyone still gets 2 weeks to swap their coins.  Also note that no one should still be mining directly to the MCT bot!!!   This is important as you may loose the coins you are mining.  You should be mining only to your personal wallets now.
Hello everyone, please tell me someone has instructions for Masternodes for this coin ? As I understand you need to collect 15000 coins for MN and as is usually done to send to the new wallet, but it's impossible to do because the wallet says "transaction too large"

Plasticmen,   Im attaching a link to the MCT Discord channel.  Inside the channel there is a subchannel called "links & rules"  Open this channel, find the link for "MN guide".    This will take you to Github where there is a readme file that goes through all steps exactly as they should be done.  There is also a link directly below this guide in the Discord that is a reference video on how to set up the MN.  Please refer to these 2 pages and try again.  If you still have problems, let us know about them in the Discord Masternodes or support pages.  Hope this helps.
https://discord.gg/qBVvgS
Activity: 26
Hello everyone, please tell me someone has instructions for Masternodes for this coin ? As I understand you need to collect 15000 coins for MN and as is usually done to send to the new wallet, but it's impossible to do because the wallet says "transaction too large"
Kobalt.  Im attaching a link here to their Discord channel where all announcements will likely be made first.  As of right now the team still appears to be working on some issues with the new wallet.  They cannot swap chains or post wallet for download to the masses until these are addressed.  Again, I suspect all communications will happen there first.
https://discord.gg/qBVvgS
Activity: 43
Good day MCT fam.  Hope everyone is doing good and ready for a busy weekend.  Time to get those Masternodes switched over to the new chain tomorrow evening.  Think im going to move 2 nodes the new chain and leave one on the old chain as long as possible.  Anywho, just checking in to hear the crickets chirping here and hoping vcvx is still running the ANN bounty 🤣🤣🤑🤑
Pages:
Jump to: