Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform - page 13. (Read 40476 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
I have already written the comment below, but I removed it because I decided to give the team another chance afterwards.
But after this commentary of criticism, I had no idea that they would ban me from the discord.
After the banning event and seeing some other ppl banning like me i need to write this here agian.

What i see for MCT+ coin NOW is
- MCT+ team prefer to accuse some ppl who are trying to criticize the project and the team instead of making the critical jobs for the platform (like a simple calculator, partial trade ect.) and for the coin to make it more popular.
- And i also see that the team do nothing for the dumping price. They only trust to project and their platform (which has so many lacks which i define so much time here and Discord).
- For 1-2 months i see no further improvements for the platform. Only adding some shitcoins. And fee.
- With all those reasons most of investors (like Onur-the VIP member Smiley) gone from this project and sold their nodes with big loss. But instead of understanding the reason why they are leaving the project they blamed them as "weak hand" or "dumper".
And saying to the community on discord "if you are here for price move on to an other project because we are long term project" they even didn't try to hold the investors.
- Now the price dumped and most of FEW are collecting the coins and increase their MNs on their bag and this make MCT+ centralized. I think 150-200 MNs are is in the hands of only a few people. And If they prefer to dump at the same time the coin price will trash.
- To be honest i see no future here if things goes on like this. And i will leave the project too. 

I done so much good things for this project. I wrote this ANN some good ideas (they were not for f.cking 25 MCT+ coin, that price event does not worth for my one word). Even this bitcoin-discussion was also my idea.
And also i told them dont write here that "you are the winner this date for writing best comment" because the other ppl who do not have any idea about writing here is a bounty. It should be seen natural by the others. And told them arrange this in the Bounty ANN page..

So banning me and others from discord only for criticizing you and your project is not a good thing for a new born coin. Today you ban me and tomorrow ban an other investor. That brings you only more antipathy. Anyway have a good luck.  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Wow, zero activity here in days.  Oh well. Guess its an easy 25 more MCT for me 🤣🤣   Im only like 1200 coins away from my second Masternode and currently mining over 500 a day.  Getting all I can before we go strictly POS.  Anxiously awaiting the swap and revised platform.  See ya soon MCT fam and everyone enjoy their Sunday.
Merit: 100
A request to all that do not forget to contact me for your "daily discussion campaign reward" otherwise you may miss out.
Just throwing out a big "THANK YOU" to VCXV for all the ANN bounty rewards and all you are doing for this project and team.   I too dont like the current market value of the coin but lets see what happens in about 12 or 18 months when there are thousands of trades being made every day on the platform  Wink   Actually I think that having a couple thousand trades a day is very very feasable following some much needed enhancements to the platform making it more user friendly and not requiring a calculator at hand.  Wink    Have a great Friday MCT family!
Winners of our daily discussion campaign are-

10.09.2018   Venable-Jahmal
12.09.2018   Cryptodreamin

all are requested to contact me on discord for their reward.  Smiley

I am a bit disappointed with the market conditions but hey the more you discuss or talk here you can get rewarded.  Cool
The number of trades taking place is scary low right now.  Trying not to make myself nervous about it.   We are anxiously awaiting the updates to the platform.  At this point im even anxious for the swap to hopefully see at least a small spike in coin value.  Again, I am here for the long haul and not selling any of my MCT any time soon.  Network hashrate must be down because im currently mining more day than ive ever been able to up to this point.  Doesnt make sense to me that folks would stop mining this now because after the switch to POS/MN then the only way to get MCT will be to buy it.   I dont see any way in which the switch doesnt have at least a small positive affect on value.  We wait.....impatiently  Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
Raven it is then...! Good luck with your project.. Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 6
                                    MCT.plus is available on

• Low fees : 0.2%
  • No registration
  • Payouts every 1 hour for all balances above 0.001
  • Server location : PARIS
  • Giveways

Stratum :

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://onepool.fr:4554 -u   -p c=MCT

Site :
https://onepool.fr/

join us on Discord :
https://discord.gg/7VPJTjq

Happy mining !
I am very sad to see POW for this coin go away as I firmly believe in and trust this project and team, but am well aware that this change has to be made.   The whole crypto world is watching as MCT sets the standard and becomes first to make the changes that so many are going to have to follow in doing.   I have to believe that this change will also drastically help the price/value of the coin as the only way to accumulate after the change will be to buy.   I have been mining MCT exclusively with all 17 GPUs for the last 2 months and have a pretty decent little stash.   Wish I had about 100 times more but what can I do.  I have traded off all other alts that I dont have complete faith in to trade for all the MCT I could get.   Before POW is finished, I will have enough for my second MasterNode.  This project is my #1 bag and also the one I've got the highest hopes and standards for.   MCT team, I am taking this time to thank you for what you are doing.  You are filling a much needed void in the alt-coin trading space and are taking all necessary measures to ensure the future of the project.   I am excited to see the changes that are coming to the platform.   While I love what you already have, as you are well aware, there are some things that need to be addressed immediately in the platform.   I know that the decision to add fees and how the fees would be applied was not an easy decision, I personally feel there needs to be some revision to the system.   The fees are a must, but I feel they could be more related to the size of the trade being made.  There needs to be some kind of system to avoid all the absolutely bogus trades that get listed, like 1 MCT for .5 BTC.  We as users have repeatedly expressed the desire for an option to sort trades by price ratio and to be able to more easily see the price breakdown, or price in sats.   I am aware that you all have heard all of this feedback and are working hard to impliment them.  Keep doing what you are doing, and we will keep supporting.   Much Love, CryptoDreamin'
** and heres to an early retirement supported by my MCT holdings  Grin Grin Grin **
I have already written the comment below, but I removed it because I decided to give the team another chance afterwards.
But after this commentary of criticism, I had no idea that they would ban me from the discord.
After the banning event and seeing some other ppl banning like me i need to write this here agian.

What i see for MCT+ coin NOW is
- MCT+ team prefer to accuse some ppl who are trying to criticize the project and the team instead of making the critical jobs for the platform (like a simple calculator, partial trade ect.) and for the coin to make it more popular.
- And i also see that the team do nothing for the dumping price. They only trust to project and their platform (which has so many lacks which i define so much time here and Discord).
- For 1-2 months i see no further improvements for the platform. Only adding some shitcoins. And fee.
- With all those reasons most of investors (like Onur-the VIP member Smiley) gone from this project and sold their nodes with big loss. But instead of understanding the reason why they are leaving the project they blamed them as "weak hand" or "dumper".
And saying to the community on discord "if you are here for price move on to an other project because we are long term project" they even didn't try to hold the investors.
- Now the price dumped and most of FEW are collecting the coins and increase their MNs on their bag and this make MCT+ centralized. I think 150-200 MNs are is in the hands of only a few people. And If they prefer to dump at the same time the coin price will trash.
- And the platform..I see only ONE completed trade for whole 5 days.
- To be honest i see no future here if things goes on like this. And i will leave the project too. 

I done so much good things for this project. I wrote this ANN some good ideas (they were not for f.cking 25 MCT+ coin, that price event does not worth for my one word). Even this bitcoin-discussion was also my idea.
And also i told them dont write here that "you are the winner this date for writing best comment" because the other ppl who do not have any idea about writing here is a bounty. It should be seen natural by the others. And told them arrange this in the Bounty ANN page..

So banning me and others from discord only for criticizing you and your project is not a good thing for a new born coin. Today you ban me and tomorrow ban an other investor. That brings you only more antipathy. Anyway have a good luck.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Ecosystem for masternodes
how to mine this coin?
You can buy a coin on this exchange. CryptoBridge
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
MCT is currently priced around $0.0257 USD. With the price of BTC surging earlier in the week, prices were up averaging $0.032 - $0.037 in the days prior. Do not miss out on this great opportunity, as I don't think the price will be low for long Wink

MCT platform needs more promo videoes and more articles.
I hape there will be a bounty for this soon..
And of course it should be take place after releasing the full version. Which should include simple calculator, graphs for coins, partial sell/buy chance, bet price offer etc.

I couldn't agree more, it's an excellent platform that works smoothly which is more than what can be said about a lot of the competition. Videos are probably one of this best ways of showcasing this as you can get the full simple flow of using the platform.

what you talking about?
the platform has so much minus things that should be done as soon as possible.
- simple calculator
- partial trade
- best price/offer
- able to change my order instead of deleting it
- Hide Zero Balances
- graphics for the coins

those are urgent needs for the platform and they know it.

Agreed that these upgrades need to happen. I'd really like to see a counter offer button as well.

However the basic operation of the platform has no issues that I am aware of, so yes it's working smoothly for where it's at. Looking at something like CB and the level of daily dysfunction they produce, this is not just excellent it's downright sexy.

you are right that basic operations are working well.
it is definitelly better than using an escrow (the escrows are cheater sometimes).
Better and safe platform for escrow service but MCT platform should be more then a simple escrow service.
Thats why we need the additions that i mentioned above.
Activity: 25
Great idea among many! The idea will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This business is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.
Activity: 109
What's with the ban..?  Huh Why am i banned .. LOL
I will go to raven...then..! All you do is SPAM..! You do not listen..!
"good morning" "hows the weather"ect Thats off topic..!
WTF..!
Daily discussion campaign winners-
06.09.2018 nx5
07.09.2018 acsicve
09.09.2018 LostinCrypto

all are requested to contact me on discord for their reward.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Good morning,  That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
copper member
Activity: 201
= REMINDER = REMINDER = REMINDER =

= Please withdraw all MCT funds from CryptoBridge to your local wallets by 14:30 UTC on Monday 10th September 2018. =

The MCT+ Team
MCT platform needs more promo videoes and more articles.
I hape there will be a bounty for this soon..
And of course it should be take place after releasing the full version. Which should include simple calculator, graphs for coins, partial sell/buy chance, bet price offer etc.

I couldn't agree more, it's an excellent platform that works smoothly which is more than what can be said about a lot of the competition. Videos are probably one of this best ways of showcasing this as you can get the full simple flow of using the platform.

what you talking about?
the platform has so much minus things that should be done as soon as possible.
- simple calculator
- partial trade
- best price/offer
- able to change my order instead of deleting it
- Hide Zero Balances
- graphics for the coins

those are urgent needs for the platform and they know it.
Activity: 102

Just found out about this and pulled my coins from CB. Does anyone know if we will be able to keep mining? I've got some nodes on ginplatform and not sure what the deal is. Thanks in advance all.

Looks like it's mining just fine at the moment, I'm getting fair and decent results on my rig. I'd say hold your coins, MCT has a great future, and keeping them in a node is best bet at helping the project, and getting a decent return from it for now Imo!
Pages:
Jump to: