Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform - page 16. (Read 40476 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Good morning MCT family.  I know its not morning for all of you but im on the East coast of US, so yea, this is a 2am check in on my break at work.  I have tried to be more actice here on ANN as well as Reddit because I want to be the reason that at least a few people find their way to this amazing coin and project.  I have been very active in mining MCT for almost 2 months now and am also very active on the MCT Discord.  I have kept the community up to date with my progress towards having enough coins to have a dedicated MasterNode.  I have been buying 1/20 seats from the other amazing group over at Pickaxe.  Anyways, this morning I was checking in on the MCT Discord and talking about how I was getting much closer to my goal when all of a sudden I see that moderator and MCT helper "Codect#0646" from the group tipped me 500 MCT out of the kindness of his heart!!!  Seriously, 500 MCT just given to me because he wants to see my reach my goal and have my own MN.  Now that is the kind of community that I want to be a part of.  I never asked for it and never even expected or thought anyone would just send me some coins for no reason other than to help someone they dont even know (much less a whole 500!!)   Anyway, Im just writing this here hoping that someone on the fence about joining this project sees this post and thinks the same thing I feel; that these are good people who are working hard to provide us with the services and platform we so desperately need in this time of abundant scams, frauds, cheats, and overcharging exchanges.  MCT devs, mods, helpers, staff, and community, you have earned me as a loyal member for life.  Heres to the bright future that MCT has and we can all be a part of.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

TRADING PLATFORM  |  WEBSITE  |  EXCHANGE  | WALLETS  |  TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  SOURCE CODE  |  GITHUB   |  EXPLORER   |  WHITEPAPER   |  BOUNTY PROGRAM
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

Chinese  |  German  |  French  | Russian  |  Spanish  |  Turkish

TRADING PLATFORM  |  WEBSITE  |  EXCHANGE  | WALLETS  |  TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  SOURCE CODE  |  GITHUB   |  EXPLORER   |  WHITEPAPER   |  BOUNTY PROGRAM
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
it was a good video.  Bruutje are you guys self hosting your Masternode? Are you using a service?  Which one?  Just curious

great video guys.
I really hope the platform picks up Smiley I've been loving trading on it and doing well, just slow cause of the low volume, but I have no doubt if you keep doing what you do more people will come use it.
Also running a shared MN with some friends and the ROI has been fantastic.
Activity: 10
great video guys.
I really hope the platform picks up Smiley I've been loving trading on it and doing well, just slow cause of the low volume, but I have no doubt if you keep doing what you do more people will come use it.
Also running a shared MN with some friends and the ROI has been fantastic.
copper member
Activity: 201
= MCT+ EXPLAINER VIDEO RELEASE  =
===============================

Hi Community,

The team are pleased to announce that we have released a new video explaining what MCT+ is. It is hoped this will help those who have not heard of us before gain a quicker understanding as to what it is we do.

We will post links to this on all of our Social Media channels, and hope that you can share this with any friends who do not yet know about us.

Finally in regards to this video we will be announcing something else next week, so stay tuned!

We hope you all have a great weekend.

The MCT+ Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkENFZe5bo

MCT+ trading platform is in Beta now - come and trade with us!

Trading platform: https://trade.mct.plus

Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
Activity: 10
I've been using MCT.plus for some weeks now and have to say I'm very impressed.

The clean interface, the speed of the website, the simplicity and logical GUI are all great.
The Devs, staff and other community members on discord are friendly and responsive.
The team seems to be technically gifted and have a very solid and realistic roadmap and release schedule.
The bot on discord is by far the best I've seen.
The way you can exchange any coin pair you want, superb.

Super impressed guys, keep up the good work!

My number 1 project in Crypto and definitely the one to look out for. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.
Activity: 84
What date will the platform change from beta status to final version? Is there any plan for this and what will change? Or is it just bugs free by that time? Wink
Activity: 85
Hello MCT family.  Just checking in again as I made my first trade on the platform today in about 10 or 12 days and I must say the desktop version in particular is running very very smoothly.  All the new coin additions are great, for every coin you add is surely bringing in new users to the platform.  The potential for this project is awesome and Im so glad I got in on the mining and shared Masternode seats when I did.  Ive got just under 3/4 of a MN and cant wait to finish accumulating for my own dedicated.  Heres to an epic run we are about have. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 32

BTW: That being said I hope they will include the option to create counter offers on listed trades

I really agree with option to bring up a counter offer, besides being confused with average price we also become a lay trader must look first outside MCT platform. it makes us work 2x than usual, hopefully above suggestions are considered to be developed on the platform
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Devs have been doing a bit of striptease again on discord and medium.

I am really looking forward to see how this amalgamation of volumes is going to be charted. If done right it's going to be epic and that's what I'm starting to expect from this team.

Grin Grin Grin

Also a couple of new coins have been added which should draw new users as well. With this continued proactive growth of a userbase, the overall value is going to take a drastic upspike once MCT comes out of beta. Looking at it purely form a numbers standpoint, I really don't see why this could not hit at least the equivalent to CB's bridgecoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
bitcointalk discussion winners are- 
 14.08.2018- Piligrim80
15.08.2018 - Bigpiggy01
winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Things are still coming along very nicely all around Cheesy

The team are working away at the platform the mods are working away at supporting the users and overall things are looking up, up, up!

It warms an old fart's heart to see how this project has really come to life. New coins are being added, the team are releasing teasers that clearly demonstrated that they've listened to their users. Hell, who knows someone as old and decrepit as me might actually end up with a real hardon for this project  Grin

yes it's looking great and MCT is growing every day. The new coins are looking good on the platform and the best thing is - many more to follow Smiley
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Things are still coming along very nicely all around Cheesy

The team are working away at the platform the mods are working away at supporting the users and overall things are looking up, up, up!

It warms an old fart's heart to see how this project has really come to life. New coins are being added, the team are releasing teasers that clearly demonstrated that they've listened to their users. Hell, who knows someone as old and decrepit as me might actually end up with a real hardon for this project  Grin
copper member
Activity: 69
I love the trading platform! Excellent work!!
I missed it by just a few.  Oh well. Know what could be fun?  Do a bounty in MCT+ itself.    Don't tell us the participants, but something like the 100th trade posted on a day.  The first to post the right trading pair.  The Nth completed purchase made of day.  The Nth private trade made.   Make the right coin deposit or withdrawal.

Just let us know there is a hidden bounty in the system today.  Offer clues during the day if no one got it.

It was the bounty that required us to make and complete a trade that got me on the system daily.....

MCT+ AIRDROPS

⚡️⚡️⚡️ IT´S AIRDROP TIME AT MCT+ ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Join our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/mE2cU4h

Go to the MCT+ #airdrops channel & grab some MCT from the MCT+ bot!

Airdrops will take place 2-3 times each week until the official MCT+ Trading Platform release - A total of 15000 MCT will be given out.

MCT+ Team

I will take a few cues in my next discord bounties Smiley
Activity: 6
I missed it by just a few.  Oh well. Know what could be fun?  Do a bounty in MCT+ itself.    Don't tell us the participants, but something like the 100th trade posted on a day.  The first to post the right trading pair.  The Nth completed purchase made of day.  The Nth private trade made.   Make the right coin deposit or withdrawal.

Just let us know there is a hidden bounty in the system today.  Offer clues during the day if no one got it.

It was the bounty that required us to make and complete a trade that got me on the system daily.....

MCT+ AIRDROPS

Airdrops will take place 2-3 times each week until the official MCT+ Trading Platform release - A total of 15000 MCT will be given out.

MCT+ Team
copper member
Activity: 201
MCT+ AIRDROPS

MCT+ Team
bitcointalk discussion winners are-
12.08.2018 - Bigpiggy01
13.08.2018- Twaterino

Smiley
winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
Activity: 32
just started my MCT wallet. good logo. looks like a whale's tail.
Activity: 462
at the very least, this project is clearly the goal, by giving investors the confidence to trade it, coupled with the platfrom feature can create an atmosphere just as we speak directly
Activity: 210
Maybe at first, while the trading platform is being beta-tested, it would be a good idea to make an online chat with the support service directly in the trading platform itself or to make a virtual assistant for the options and sections of the MCTPlus trading platform. Thus, the developers will receive good and prompt feedback from users. And for users it will be very convenient. Because I haven't even found the FAQ section in the trading platform.
Pages:
Jump to: