Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🚀 MCT COIN | POS | Lyra2Z | 📣 ALTCOIN <--> ALTCOIN trade platform - page 15. (Read 40476 times)

copper member
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Hello Daftlad,
Sadly your behaviour now shown here in bitcointalk (talking inappropriate and spamming) is similar to that used in Discord. That is the reason you were banned. The matter is not open to further discussion.

Regards,
Mari [MCT+]

What's with the ban..?  Huh Why am i banned .. LOL
I will go to raven...then..! All you do is SPAM..! You do not listen..!
"good morning" "hows the weather"ect Thats off topic..!
WTF..!

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi guys. What is the dev command, can you provide some information about this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Am I wrong in thinking that the fees were not applied to the platform yesterday as planned?  I know we were told all trades would be deleted to start clean so I took mine down myself and moved some coins around.  I just want to say thay that although small delays are not a huge deal and completely understandable, I think it is very important for the community to be kept fully aware and in communication about all such instances to keep folks calm.  We all know there are those who will take any opportunity to bash a project so I just want to see the team here take every necessary measure to make sure that communication is made and all of us supporters kept informed and up to date with any progress and or delays.  Keep up the great work MCT team.  Your number one supporter right here.  And ive kept everyone updated on my progress, but I will have finally mined and traded for enough coins TODAY to finally have my dedicated MasterNode!!!   Its a good day for me!  Getting all I can before the halving.   See ya soon MCT fam 😉
Yes, we also believe in the open and fully transparent communications with all community members. Generally our Discord is the first destination to get latest upto date information regarding project development.  Smiley
bitcointalk discussion winners are-  
27.08.2018 - Skipped
28.08.2018 winner-  Cryptodreamin

winners need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
Activity: 1
Now you can check if your MCT Coin masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
new pool MCT only 0.5% fee

http://217.61.125.197/

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u -p c=MCT

if you prefer custom diff use parameter d=32

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u -p c=MCT,d=32

Really? Lemme see can I even be bothered to look at what's wrong with this Sad
Activity: 168
Add "MCT+ (MCT)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com 

Your coin: "№ 486 MCT+ (MCT)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 14
new pool MCT only 0.5% fee

http://217.61.125.197/

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u -p c=MCT

if you prefer custom diff use parameter d=32

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://217.61.125.197:4553 -u -p c=MCT,d=32
Activity: 85
Am I wrong in thinking that the fees were not applied to the platform yesterday as planned?  I know we were told all trades would be deleted to start clean so I took mine down myself and moved some coins around.  I just want to say thay that although small delays are not a huge deal and completely understandable, I think it is very important for the community to be kept fully aware and in communication about all such instances to keep folks calm.  We all know there are those who will take any opportunity to bash a project so I just want to see the team here take every necessary measure to make sure that communication is made and all of us supporters kept informed and up to date with any progress and or delays.  Keep up the great work MCT team.  Your number one supporter right here.  And ive kept everyone updated on my progress, but I will have finally mined and traded for enough coins TODAY to finally have my dedicated MasterNode!!!   Its a good day for me!  Getting all I can before the halving.   See ya soon MCT fam 😉
25.08.2018 winner- Saphire
26.08.2018-BHTeam

winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
Sorry guys, it took me some time this time to announce winners. was a bit busy with the stake calculations for Twitter bounty. Our new winners are -

19.08.2018 - Cryptodreamin
20.08.2018 - cradox
21.08.2018 - pastorscott
22.08.2018 - Saphire
23.08.2018 - Skipped (No comments/discussion)

Please contact me on Discord to claim your reward.

PS- some of you might feel that they deserved to win on a particular day. but please keep in mind there a lot of factors involved. so do not loose hope and keep up the participation. (or simply chat  Grin )
Where is the official news? Was it announced in the tele community?

Hey mate, I did not get you. This is official news.
I usually announce the name of the winners on all platforms- Discord, Bitcointalk bounty and ANN thread too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sorry guys, it took me some time this time to announce winners. was a bit busy with the stake calculations for Twitter bounty. Our new winners are -

20.08.2018 - cradox
21.08.2018 - pastorscott
22.08.2018 - Saphire

PS- some of you might feel that they deserved to win on a particular day. but please keep in mind there a lot of factors involved. so do not loose hope and keep up the participation. (or simply chat  Grin )
Where is the official news? Was it announced in the tele community?

20.08.2018 - cradox
21.08.2018 - pastorscott
22.08.2018 - Saphire

MCT platform needs more promo videoes and more articles.
I hape there will be a bounty for this soon..
And of course it should be take place after releasing the full version. Which should include simple calculator, graphs for coins, partial sell/buy chance, bet price offer etc.

I couldn't agree more, it's an excellent platform that works smoothly which is more than what can be said about a lot of the competition. Videos are probably one of this best ways of showcasing this as you can get the full simple flow of using the platform.

what you talking about?
the platform has so much minus things that should be done as soon as possible.
- simple calculator
- partial trade
- best price/offer
- able to change my order instead of deleting it
- Hide Zero Balances
- graphics for the coins

those are urgent needs for the platform and they know it.

Agreed that these upgrades need to happen. I'd really like to see a counter offer button as well.

However the basic operation of the platform has no issues that I am aware of, so yes it's working smoothly for where it's at. Looking at something like CB and the level of daily dysfunction they produce, this is not just excellent it's downright sexy.

As we move forward and start using MCT+ coins to pay for transactions on the platform a suggestion:

On Binance there is a way to turn coin dust into Binance coin.  A one click take all the scraps for all the partial coins you have laying around.  Having an autoconversion for coins into MCT+ might be a useful feature.

Agreed, that would be an excellent feature to incorporate. Being able to sweep dust ect should make the whole process run so much smoother for everyone. Lots of people have sworn at CB for requiring bts and avoiding that with a feature like this would be really great and gain significant community support.

Another feature that would be very nice to see implemented is the incorporation of an exchange ticker feeds for coins active on the platform. This would help newer users a lot in deciding on the merits of any given trade. Sure some assets don't have a ticker feed but those aren't really for an investor who can't make an independent evaluation of a project and price it from that.

@The team:

Thanks for all the epicness that has been going on in Discord Cheesy
Activity: 6
As we move forward and start using MCT+ coins to pay for transactions on the platform a suggestion:

On Binance there is a way to turn coin dust into Binance coin.  A one click take all the scraps for all the partial coins you have laying around.  Having an autoconversion for coins into MCT+ might be a useful feature.
copper member
Activity: 201
= MCT+ NEW ROADMAP =
===============================

Our new updated Roadmap is now live on our website!

We hope the community will be as excited as we are with our plans to expand well beyond our current offering.

Development has already begun on our Exchange Platform which will work alongside our Trading Platform.

As you will also see the Roadmap has been updated to allow you to check on our progress at anytime.

Our updated White paper will be released in the next 7 days and will contain further details clarifying things about fees and revenue sharing.

At MCT+ we want the best for our users and we will not stop until we achieve that. We plan to be a long term success, not an over night one based on cloned software. We produce almost all of our own software in house and that is something we are proud of. Doing this allows us to constantly evolve, adapt as required and thus raise the bar.

We are really looking forward to the rest of 2018 and very excited about 2019. We hope you will enjoy this journey with us.

The MCT+ Team

Roadmap: https://mct.plus/index.php/roadmap/

MCT+ trading platform is in Beta now - come and trade with us!

Trading platform: https://trade.mct.plus

Looking forward to see you!
MCT+ Team
MCT platform needs more promo videoes and more articles.
I hape there will be a bounty for this soon..
And of course it should be take place after releasing the full version. Which should include simple calculator, graphs for coins, partial sell/buy chance, bet price offer etc.

I couldn't agree more, it's an excellent platform that works smoothly which is more than what can be said about a lot of the competition. Videos are probably one of this best ways of showcasing this as you can get the full simple flow of using the platform.

If someone is looking for an idea for articles/write  ups about the platform, the sexiest thing I can think of would be a write up on how much you save trading on mct vs making similar trades using regular exchanges.

I might just do that write up myself once the fee structure for coming out of beta is announced  Grin
16.08.2018 winner- Cryptodreamin
17.08.2018-bruutje
18.08.2018-  pastorscott
winner need to contact me on Discord for the reward.
Activity: 10
it was a good video.  Bruutje are you guys self hosting your Masternode? Are you using a service?  Which one?  Just curious

great video guys.
I really hope the platform picks up Smiley I've been loving trading on it and doing well, just slow cause of the low volume, but I have no doubt if you keep doing what you do more people will come use it.
Also running a shared MN with some friends and the ROI has been fantastic.

We are self hosting mate. It's rather easy and saves the 5% fee most services charge. (4% through MCT discord btw, great service Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: