Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MCXNow Bot 1.0 Release! Buy Yours! 9 Units left! - page 2. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?
If not, does the bot not actually loose money?

Please don't get me wrong: this is meant as a serious question!

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink

This should be setting of huge red flags, especially for anyone with experience in markets in general (such as the stock market). There is no such thing as a bot that can't lose money. Unless you're a market maker (i.e. have machines co-located with the exchanges and have large holdings), you're most likely going to lose money. Automated trading fails unless you hold some sort of advantage over the rest of the market (see HFT). There have been many papers on this subject in regards to the behavior of markets, along with several books including multiple examples of companies who found out the hard way that you can indeed lose no matter how good you think your algorithm is.

Every bot is marketed the same way. They promise you profits, show historical runs (which mean exactly nothing), and then say you can't lose. They get a bunch of suckers to buy in, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Bots don't work in commodities. They don't work in bonds. They don't work in stocks. They do one thing really well though; they separate fools from their money.

Of course it's your money, so do whatever you want. But take it from someone who has seen more than one thread on market forums about how effective bots are: CAVEAT EMPTOR.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
interested in 1
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Java Developer - Blackjak Bots
Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey,

2 units left!!

Reserve yours!
3 units left! Almost there to complete the first round of a lot of products that I will sell!

Reserve yours!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Miner & crypto enthusiast
PM'd you BlackJak!  Smiley
4 Units left! Reserve yours!
5 units left! Reserve yours!
6 units left! Reserve yours!
7 units left!
8 units left! Reserve yours!
Activity: 30
reserved!!
9 units left!
10 units left! Adding more parameters, improving the performance and I have just added to have a log of every session of the bot once it finish.

Reserve yours!
Hey,

Interested, Where do I send the BTC?

Thanks

I answer you with a PM Wink
Activity: 46
Hey,

Interested, Where do I send the BTC?