Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MCXNow Bot 1.0 Release! Buy Yours! 9 Units left! - page 3. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Java Developer - Blackjak Bots
Pre-Release Video added, wath how the bot works in beast and risk analysing mode.

ONLY 13 UNITS  LEFT! RESERVE YOURS!

Blackjak,
Launch date confirmed! 10/03. Reserve your bot!
Realsolid never stated he will ban bot. He don't care about them. He said they have as much right to place orders than anyone else

Exactly this bot its like a super fast human calculator, its not dangerous for the site.
What about Realsolid clearly stating that he will perma ban all users that are Bots?

~BCX~

Not trying to give you a hard time but you're developing this and admitting you know Realsolid will ban it.

I am no fan of Realsolid at all but they guy isn't stupid.

He will catch you.

~BCX~
This. (But I like solid, and " his what you see is what you get " style)

Solid seems to gain some favor with you recently, I noticed.

No favor gained with me.

My opinions on him haven't changed.

His exchange is kickass, I've always said that.

I've always clearly stated the guy is brilliant.

~BCX~

I think like you, his exchange is the best, fast and simple, built in c++ and very secure. Also the interest and mcxfees, great features.

But I doint think he will care about this bot, because its like an stephen hawking trading not a bot that turns down the server with thousands of request per minute.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Realsolid - "No bots allowed!"

Realsolid@RealsolidsComputer:~$ starttradebot.sh
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
I wouldn't trust a trading bot btw, its a lot of money at stake
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Realsolid never stated he will ban bot. He don't care about them. He said they have as much right to place orders than anyone else
All the buyers will have 5% of discount on my next bot for cryptsy !
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
What about Realsolid clearly stating that he will perma ban all users that are Bots?

~BCX~

Not trying to give you a hard time but you're developing this and admitting you know Realsolid will ban it.

I am no fan of Realsolid at all but they guy isn't stupid.

He will catch you.

~BCX~
This. (But I like solid, and " his what you see is what you get " style)

Solid seems to gain some favor with you recently, I noticed.
Added parameters explication.

Only 13 unites left!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
reserved!!
Activity: 714
You only get scammed if you're not aware of what you're getting into.. And more exchanges to support crypto is what we need.

Right.  So.  By your logic we are better off if we have 10 more mtGox exchanges than what we currently have now.  Clearly for teh better.... Undecided
Activity: 235
You only get scammed if you're not aware of what you're getting into.. And more exchanges to support crypto is what we need.
Activity: 714
just let the exchange die.  no sense in letting more users get scammed by reasolid.
18 UNITS LEFT! Tomorrow more updates!
I want to reserve 1 unit.

Please send me an email to [email protected] with you username here to confirmate de order Smiley. thanks!
The bot wouldn't happen to capture my login and passwords for the exchange I use, would they?? Hmmmm?

Sounds like a good way to get hacked.

I will make a build for every one of the 25 buyers with their username, not their password. Bit if the users wants to be sure they can run a capture software to check the POSTS/REQUESTS and looks that its all secure.

And..this is my firts product..im not so stupid to scam people and shits like that, im doing it for passion and money, I have a nice home, food and sometimes a girl..I dont need more hahaha
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

Hahaha, Your bot is more complex, this is simple and runs over a browser, it didnts uses the backend services..

Your bot looks great, I can hours, days and months of work there, great job man. Its nice to have some competition..dont worry about me yet..worry  when I release the cryptsy bot.

Good luck with CAT Smiley

Yeah i was joking  Wink
Good luck to you too!
Pages:
Jump to: