Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market - page 27. (Read 94664 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
hmm, sounds like the client is just broken. for me it's also the only client that consistently will push one CPU core to 100% no matter what. Although it still works. But I'm not trying to connect more than 4 PCs.

Funny this got to an exchange without a pool. Should be a new record. That's where the value is coming from I guess. Poor noobs don't even know where to get it otherwise. Look at how ridiculously overpriced it is for a block reward of 500 and block target of 150 seconds. some insiders made a nice bunch of money off some poor souls.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I'm having all kinds of issues just trying to solo mine this coin.  Never had this much trouble with a coin before.

Can't get it to mine at all using port 9333.  If I use a different port, some rigs can connect to mine it, some can't.  

are your username and pw the same?  for some reason with this coin i couldnt connect because mine were the same

Are you saying I need a different username and password for each of my rigs that try to connect to my client?

me too, I try to solo with my 5 pc, i just connect 4 pc to my megacoin wallet , and 1 pc cant connect to the wallet. I dont know why .

Who can fix this problem ?

That's exactly the problem I'm having.  Tried every possible setting I can think of.  There is definitely an issue with the coin here.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I'm having all kinds of issues just trying to solo mine this coin.  Never had this much trouble with a coin before.

Can't get it to mine at all using port 9333.  If I use a different port, some rigs can connect to mine it, some can't. 

are your username and pw the same?  for some reason with this coin i couldnt connect because mine were the same

Are you saying I need a different username and password for each of my rigs that try to connect to my client?

me too, I try to solo with my 5 pc, i just connect 4 pc to my megacoin wallet , and 1 pc cant connect to the wallet. I dont know why .

Who can fix this problem ?
I'm having all kinds of issues just trying to solo mine this coin.  Never had this much trouble with a coin before.

Can't get it to mine at all using port 9333.  If I use a different port, some rigs can connect to mine it, some can't. 

are your username and pw the same?  for some reason with this coin i couldnt connect because mine were the same

No. i mean if

Username=xxxx
pw=xxxx

ah got ya.  Nope, they're different. 

I'll keep playing around with it before I give up.  It's something unique to this coin though, as I don't have any problems with any other one. 
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

No. i mean if

Username=xxxx
pw=xxxx

Activity: 338

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
getting an error when trying to compile on debian:

make USE_UPNP=- -f makefile.unix
Building LevelDB ...
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
whats the current global hashrate on this coin?

networkhashps" : 53952629
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Inviting the coin DEV to come on over to cryptsy.com and talk about your altcoin to the miners and traders eating it up. In fact anyone who wants to talk Megacoin great chat happening right now.
Activity: 448
whats the current global hashrate on this coin?
Activity: 644
Activity: 182
fml
exchange?
is there even a working pool for this?

No, ofcourse not, why would anyone bother setting up a pool, for this piece of shit coin. Cryptsy is a joke.

hahahahah you are soooooo butthurt that they banned you in the chat. looser

Yeah, you rip some dude off, for 500K GLD, and create a new account, to bash GLD...I'm the loser Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
exchange?

No, ofcourse not, why would anyone bother setting up a pool, for this piece of shit coin. Cryptsy is a joke.

hahahahah you are soooooo butthurt that they banned you in the chat. looser
Activity: 182
fml
exchange?

Activity: 532
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
exchange?
Activity: 154
OP, you need to add to irc.cpp for compiling on Linux/Ubuntu:

#include

BigVern

OP please do this ASAP, BigVern can you do this without the OP?

yes.

Also, the file in leveldb/build_detect_platform needs to be chmod 755

BigVern

do you chmod that or the dev needs too?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
OP, you need to add to irc.cpp for compiling on Linux/Ubuntu:

#include

BigVern

OP please do this ASAP, BigVern can you do this without the OP?

yes.

Also, the file in leveldb/build_detect_platform needs to be chmod 755

BigVern
Pages:
Jump to: