Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market - page 31. (Read 94656 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
ok kimoto. i will be debuting the faucet tomorrow.

That's exciting news r3wt! Grin That bounty will be yours then. Have a nice day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Anyone have any nodes to add for this? having difficulty syncing.

Everything should be good now  Smiley

ok kimoto. i will be debuting the faucet tomorrow.

Everything should be good now  Smiley
Activity: 205
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well that was a quick drop off....

~richgene
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Just like the 2 weeks from BFL...
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Like me Tongue been over an hour and got nothing Sad

I've got 3 blocks within 3 minutes of starting up
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Like me Tongue been over an hour and got nothing Sad
i want to build faucet for this coin.

Hey r3wt, since you are the first to ask I'll put a 2500 MΣC Bounty for the faucet.

Are there any other bounties out yet?

More bounties are definitely coming soon. I want people without video cards to have a chance.

Too weird. Okay give me 20 minutes. Source coming as well.

Dont know, It might be something new Kim dotcom is trying to do on mega. I personally dont want to share my bandwidth with whatever content they might decide to share from my computer.

Ya, I agree. Source and New download location posted on first page. Have a great day!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Dont know, It might be something new Kim dotcom is trying to do on mega. I personally dont want to share my bandwidth with whatever content they might decide to share from my computer.

Try it with chrome.  i can never d/l anything from there with firefox
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Hey r3wt, since you are the first to ask I'll put a 2500 MΣC Bounty for the faucet.

Are there any other bounties out yet?
Cheif Oompa Loompa.

the mega download link no longer works. It appears they would like to use my computer for some of their storage. Eff that.

I just tested it, it seems to work fine.  Did you copy and paste the full url? There is a prompt to install an extension, which you can say no to.  Can you screenshot it?

Its some kind of peer to peer share they are attempting to do. clicking no just makes the download incomplete

Cheif Oompa Loompa.
the mega download link no longer works. It appears they would like to use my computer for some of their storage. Eff that.

I just tested it, it seems to work fine.  Did you copy and paste the full url? There is a prompt to install an extension, which you can say no to.  Can you screenshot it?

Its some kind of peer to peer share they are attempting to do. clicking no just makes the download incomplete

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Pages:
Jump to: