Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market - page 32. (Read 94656 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Cheif Oompa Loompa.
the mega download link no longer works. It appears they would like to use my computer for some of their storage. Eff that.
Activity: 183
but why dont you post source code, Doctor ?

Have no fear, optimus, I will. Please use a virtual machine in the meantime if you are concerned. Have a great day! Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
but why dont you post source code, Doctor ?
Ha ha, someone (please don't do this) needs to launch Windows, Linux and Mac-coin. Obviously no alt coin devs can release a single fucking coin with working wallet for something as difficult as 3 operating systems..

Ha ha.. Please stop

Understand young patawan. One doesn't have to be perfect to be destined for greatness.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I don't need or want your code. It's just laughable that you think you can release a coin without the source.

Almost as laughable as your logo. Almost.
that you don't even post the source for? Cheesy

You just confirmed my above statement that you would next cry for the code.

Probably nothing more than a wallet stealer.

You just confirmed against my advice of running binaries in a virtual machine.
legendary
You honestly expect anyone to use your shitty fucking coin that you don't even post the source for? Cheesy Probably nothing more than a wallet stealer.

Stay delusional, "doctor". And have fun mining all by yourself.
Wow, you can change the version number to a high value. Good job! Your coin must be super mega advanced. So advanced, that you didn't even bother to use different ports than Litecoin. Sure sign of a shit developer.

Even VaginaCoin had more interest than this Cheesy

So you think because megacoin "uses" the same ports as litecoin, that I must have used the same old code.  How many proxies choose the same port 8080?  Or web servers use 80 or 443. Newsflash! People can choose the same ports. Those ports were chosen for reasons beyond your understanding. Next you are going to cry for the code. I really hope people are reading this.
legendary
Wow, you can change the version number to a high value. Good job! Your coin must be super mega advanced. So advanced, that you didn't even bother to use different ports than Litecoin. Sure sign of a shit developer. I'm surprised you even figured out how to make a genesis block... Fucking clown.

Here's a free lesson in coding for you. You change ports so different coin networks don't try to talk to each other. You didn't, so enjoy your Litecoin crosstalk.

Even VaginaCoin had more interest than this Cheesy
Latest version of bitcoin is 0.8.2 and this client doesn't even run it.

He also couldnt figure out how to change the ports Cheesy Good stuff...

The latest RELEASE version of Bitcoin is 0.8.2.  That is correct.  Megacoin uses code ahead of the 0.8.2 release.

I'll teach you how to read code for 0.5 Bitcoins:
https://raw.github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/master/src/clientversion.h
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       8
#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    99

Megacoin reflects this 0.8.99. Besides that there are obvious differences between the 0.6.3 clients you spew out and newer 0.8.2 wallets which you should familiarize yourself with.

Ports were not the issue users encountered during the launch. Try again Hazbeen. You should have learned by now the launch means nothing to determine its fate as a successful coin.
Activity: 224
Ha ha, someone (please don't do this) needs to launch Windows, Linux and Mac-coin. Obviously no alt coin devs can release a single fucking coin with working wallet for something as difficult as 3 operating systems..

Ha ha.. Please stop
legendary
Latest version of bitcoin is 0.8.2 and this client doesn't even run it.

He also couldnt figure out how to change the ports Cheesy Good stuff...
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Double Coin...
Multi Coin!
MEGA Coin!!!
ULTRA COIN!!!!!
M-M-M-MONSSSTTEERRRRR COINNNN!!!!(coin.... coin...)
I thought exactly the same thing
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Some1 got this w/o exe installer? Smiley
Pls Upload thx
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Oh my god ... please stop ...
Activity: 196
Double Coin...
Multi Coin!
MEGA Coin!!!
ULTRA COIN!!!!!
M-M-M-MONSSSTTEERRRRR COINNNN!!!!(coin.... coin...)

DoubleCoin...
TripleCoin!
MultiCoin!!
MEGACoin!!!
ULTRACOIN!!!!!
M-M-M-MONSSSTTEERRRRRCOINNNN!!!!
GODCOIN!
YOUBROKETHEGAMECOIN!
Activity: 156
i solo mined this coin, when i found a block, i was paid by random address , not N/A ... Can you explain me about this ?

Pages:
Jump to: