Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 12. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hello MEDIA Protocol Fans,

Join MEDIA Protocol's CEO James Tabor and CEO of AdEx_Network, Ivo Georgiev. They will be taking questions live on Monday August 6th at 2pm BST (4pm EST, 9pm HKT) in the MEDIA Protocol Community

How long will it last?  I'm not quite sure I'll be in time. Can we send our questions in advance and how many per person if this can be considered.

Hello Petushka,

It usually lasts for about an hour. You can send your questions in advance to any of the admins on the Telegram Channel.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

Join MEDIA Protocol's CEO James Tabor and CEO of AdEx_Network, Ivo Georgiev. They will be taking questions live on Monday August 6th at 2pm BST (4pm EST, 9pm HKT) in the MEDIA Protocol Community

How long will it last?  I'm not quite sure I'll be in time. Can we send our questions in advance and how many per person if this can be considered.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The MEDIA Protocol will be used to create an ecosystem that utilizes the power of blockchain to bring transparency to the flow of value between users and the media.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hello there MEDIA Protocol community. 👋
Hope you are all having an awesome Sunday! 😊

In a recent interview to Ran Neuner from CNBC, regarding the positive attitude Asia has towards crypto, James Tabor - MEDIA Protocol CEO - said:

"Crypto is its own paradigm, as it can be used to build completely new tech and finance systems."

Click hereto watch the video!

💡 Did you know that MEDIA Protocol is also on LinkedIn?

Click below to get to be on par with all the announcements, industry news, team updates and many more!

Activity: 259
Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community!

Just in case you missed it,

Click here to catch the replay of MEDIA Protocol AMA with DecoNet earlier this week, talking about the Future Of Work, blockchain, the gig economy, and how tech and creativity can work together.

Also feel free to follow MEDIA protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
Activity: 252
Hey Community!

This week we started our latest series, The Future Of Blockchain. If you missed the start, here's

Part 1-What Is Blockchain? Click here for the refresher!

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Thanks for providing the AMA summary
Both Simon and James seem like to intelligent, well-read individuals, I'm sold on this project after reading the two actually talk about it at length

Join James Tabor, CEO of MEDIA Protocol, and JP Thor, CEO of CanYa, live on Facebook on Wednesday, August 8th, at 9am BST (6pm AEST). CanYa is on a mission to become the decentralized service place for the world. This is your chance to ask about both projects, the future of work, how creativity and tech are changing the world, and anything that comes to mind about crypto, blockchain, marketing, and more.

Read more in this article to find out how to join and lots more!!.

Make sure you hop into the Telegram Group and partake in the discussions!
Activity: 226
Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community, Friday is almost over, but there's still time for another article! 👩🏽‍💻

As you can see from the posts above, the Series of MEDIA Protocol And The Future Of Blockchain  continues, today is Part 3 to be released.

Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community, hope you are having an awesome Friday! 👩🏽‍💻

Just as Martin Adams - MEDIA Protocol co-founder and CEO of Codec.Ai - believes, Data is extremely important to Content Marketing.

MEDIA Protocol would like to bring you a few tips on how to better leverage Data
and achieve breakthrough demand generation.

Click the picture below to find out in the article by MARTECH Today!
Activity: 280
I think it will be more common solution than the utility tokens.. Mobu has chosen the right way

Hello edxgroup, I believe you've mistaken the threads. This is the ANN of MEDIA Protocol, a protocol that turns content into Smart URLs that brands and publishers can load up with tokens.

You can read more about MEDIA Protocol on 👉https://www.mediaprotocol.org/
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think it will be more common solution than the utility tokens.. Mobu has chosen the right way

Blockchain isn't going to fix everything in advertising and marketing, but it will solve big problems—meaning there's more resources to tackle the things it can't fix. Read this article to find out more on how blockchain tech and media can unite.

Also feel free to follow MEDIA protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates.
There are some very good reasons why Media Protocol decided to go opensource!  Wink

Making MEDIA Protocol open source is completely in keeping with the spirit and ethos of blockchain. There was barely a decision to make. Opening the code up to thousands of potential developers and creators allows for experimentation and innovation.

Have a read of  this article for details!

A worthy team,a unique idea,in my opinion these are the factors that affect the successful implementation of the project.Have a MEDIA Protocol is present.Now on the Internet is not enough quality content, if the developers get the idea to implement, then definitely they will succeed.
I agree, the team is really strong, which puts on the market really real and promising application and quality content.I think this approach will be able to attract investors, and it will be a profitable service.
Hey there, Sergiose!

Thank you very much for your support!
Make sure you hop into the Telegram Group and partake in the discussions! There are incredible live AMAs there also from time to time, so, make sure you don't miss it!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
A worthy team,a unique idea,in my opinion these are the factors that affect the successful implementation of the project.Have a MEDIA Protocol is present.Now on the Internet is not enough quality content, if the developers get the idea to implement, then definitely they will succeed.
I agree, the team is really strong, which puts on the market really real and promising application and quality content.I think this approach will be able to attract investors, and it will be a profitable service.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Hi. Is this project related in anyway to mediabit? In what exchange is planned to be listed this first? Any plan to do airdrop?

HI there, thank you for your interest!  This is Media Protocol and no, it is not related to Mediabit. 

MEDIA is a developer protocol that enables the value around content publication and distribution to be tracked via the blockchain.  MEDIA Protocol provides a direct connection between content creators, publishers, and consumers, and creates a new economic model that rewards consumer engagement. You can have a look at the White Paper Here for details, specifically the section 1.1 on p.5 where there's a detailed example on how it works ;-)

There are currently 2 active campaigns that you can take part to earn real MPT tokens! Details are as below:

🏆 CryptoCatnip Reward and Referral Campaign 🏆
Earn real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for using and referring the CryptoCatnip app!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/20

🏆 MEDIA Protocol Telegram Referral Campaign 🏆
Refer a friend and gain real MPT Tokens — distributed once MEDIA goes to mainnet — for referring joins to the Media Protocol Telegram Group!
🔎 Instructions for participation: https://t.me/MP_Announcements/25

Good to know. Thanks for your answer. I will join this later today. I will keep following this project closely. I wish good luck with your project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Join the AMA with MEDIA Protocol’s CEO, James Tabor, and the CEO of Deconet, David Sneider.

The Ask Me Anything session is hosted on the MEDIA Protocol’s Facebook page, where you can ask your questions about Deconet or MEDIA Protocol, the knowledge economy, the future of content, the CryptoCatnip app, blockchain, and anything else that comes to mind!

James and David IS LIVE answering your questions!

CLICK this link! 👈 and join now!!

Great one and nice held! Thanks for the insight, learned a lot about deconet and can see the real and complex use cases for the blockchain and this is really en encouraging especially at this difficult for crypto time.
Join the AMA with MEDIA Protocol’s CEO, James Tabor, and the CEO of Deconet, David Sneider.

The Ask Me Anything session is hosted on the MEDIA Protocol’s Facebook page, where you can ask your questions about Deconet or MEDIA Protocol, the knowledge economy, the future of content, the CryptoCatnip app, blockchain, and anything else that comes to mind!

James and David IS LIVE answering your questions!

CLICK this link! 👈 and join now!!

Pages:
Jump to: