Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 7. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello MEDIA Protocol fans,

Connect with MEDIA Protocol on Linkedin and meet the team behind the project!

You can catch all the latest announcements there too!

Important announcement from MEDIA Protocol regarding a scam attempt targeting the community:
Please read it here
Oh, all these attempts are just annoying. I hope none of us even open this. I'm getting about 10 similar emails from the projects I haven't even heard about every day.

There will be people who fall for it and that's why it is even more important to point these things out and label them as a scam so everybody can see it.

Thanks for the input, the team did label it as scam and it has been announced on major social medias and forums.
This business has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.

Awesome! Thanks for the wonderful support, it is highly appreciated.🙌
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Important announcement from MEDIA Protocol regarding a scam attempt targeting the community:
Please read it here
Oh, all these attempts are just annoying. I hope none of us even open this. I'm getting about 10 similar emails from the projects I haven't even heard about every day.

There will be people who fall for it and that's why it is even more important to point these things out and label them as a scam so everybody can see it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This business has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings MEDIA Protocol Community!  Grin

Did you know that MEDIA's Medium page is a rich library of Blockchain resources?

Click the picture below to check it out today and get to know how Blockchain is shaping and adding security to Marketing and Advertising! You will also be able to explore the records from various AMAs sessions the team took part on so far, with industry leaders and exciting crypto projects!  Wink

Also, if you haven't already:

👉 Join MEDIA Protocol's Telegram Group and participate in the discussions!

👉 Follow MEDIA Protocol's LinkedIn Page for the latest announcements and to meet the team!
Activity: 2
Excellent! I will watch for a while
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
We've all heard of blockchain but what do advertisers need to know about it right now?
Find out how the promise of data transparency, smart contracts, combating ad fraud and data privacy could shake up the advertising industry.

Have a read at  this article for details

Activity: 259
MEDIA Protocol And The Future Of Blockchain -part 7

The team at MEDIA Protocol are deeply committed to creating a more direct, transparent and secure ecosystem for content creators, publishers, and consumers through the revolutionary application of blockchain technology. In fact, it’s the very revolutionary nature of the technology that is really exciting.
Click this article to read about the team's thoughts about blockchain technology and how the team sees it progressing into the future, hopefully demystifying and clarifying some of the misconceptions that currently exist about blockchain and its applications.

Feel free to join the Telegram group to join the discussion.
Activity: 280
In the webiste https://www.getcryptocatnip.com/ only have the links to download the app, and the other information about the project is only here in bitcointalk and in social networks?

Hello there, that link is only to download the apps. Here's a link the MEDIA Protocol's website: https://www.mediaprotocol.org/
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In the webiste https://www.getcryptocatnip.com/ only have the links to download the app, and the other information about the project is only here in bitcointalk and in social networks?
brand new
Activity: 0
sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising project!
Highlights From The MEDIA Protocol And Havven AMA

In case you missed the AMA between MEDIA Protocol's CEO, James Tabor, and Havven founder, Kain Warwick, here are the highlights of the fascinating question and answer session that transpired about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and the future of crypto.

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Greetings community!  Grin

Have you tried out the CryptoCatnip app yet?
It's an awesome source for all crypto related news you can get!

You can also interact with promoted content and get rewarded!

Click on the image below and download it today:

Protocol solution allows building on top of it. Have you already received any offers/feedback from third party publishers etc that aim to utilize it?
I have missed the latest AMA...as usual Sad:(Do you have a text version published on reddit or blog? would be nice for ones whose memory's as bad as mine Smiley)
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings community!  Grin

Have you tried out the CryptoCatnip app yet?
It's an awesome source for all crypto related news you can get!

You can also interact with promoted content and get rewarded!

Click on the image below and download it today:

Activity: 52
very good project.
Meet The MEDIA Protocol Marketing Advisors

The MEDIA Protocol Marketing Advisory Team are a richly diverse, passionate collective, using their industry knowledge and experience to develop and expand MEDIA Protocol's brand. Come and learn more about our team, and the strengths they bring to the table.

Please read it here

Yes, that's why it's important to verify everything from official sources these days. Stay safe Wink
Please read it here
Pages:
Jump to: